M Solo's OFFICAL AMA

Started by M Solo, Apr 12, 2020, in Life Add to Reading List

1. M Solo

M Solo Fresh Outta London

Apr 12, 2020
    Spot on post. I feel like you follow me on IG lol. I actually just dropped 500 on a hanging leg raise machine for my home during this quarantine. Those are a must.

Ordinary Joel and RG9 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and RG9 like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Mikey

Apr 12, 2020
    steroids make no sense unless your a pro athlete or a bodybuilder competing. they could make them the difference in making huge amounts of money.

a person taking them in the general public is taking a huge risk with little reward .

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    That's pretty much it. I think if you could summarise 50, it's almost like "what if tupac/biggie didn't die". Not sure how the era after big/pacs passing wasn't losing their s--- another rapper got shot 9 times and created the biggest single in music of all time.

Yeah also very keen on his new book. Had fairly low expectations on 50th law, after reading I treat the text as a bible lol.

50s also executive producing Pop smokes posthumous album, keen to hear that

Apr 26, 2024
  4. RG9

RG9

Apr 12, 2020
    I try to only follow a few ‘fitness’ pages/people on Instagram as I actually find a lot of them to be quite toxic but I guess there’s a slim chance one could actually be you lol

Do you have a big following on there?

Apr 26, 2024
  5. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020
    You are absolutely right in the sense that you can do abs all day long but if your diet isn't on point you won't be able to see them but I would actually argue there are exercises out there that will make or break somebody's 6 pack/core. Direct ab work is a must imo.

And yeah bro back injuries s--- and they only get worse as you get older. It killed basketball for me because it really affected the nerves in my legs.

Apr 26, 2024
  6. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    I know people who are like 40+ that take some kind of growth hormone or steroid or test (w/e they are).
    Seeing as one is ex-military and gets his stuff overseas it makes sense. c---- 45-50 but shredded as f---, looks incredibly young and healthy too. Says he "needs" the test/hormones (w/e the f---) as his body isn't producing test like a 20-30 yo

Apr 26, 2024
  7. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020

I only have 7k on IG so the odds are small but that was more or less a compliment to your post. Everything you said is on point which is kind of a rareity. You should see the f---ing idiots I argue with over at Boxden. Which fitness people do you follow on IG?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. Mikey

Apr 12, 2020
    you lose testorone as you get older.

I'd say the guy is on TRT.
    that is something to consider when you get older.

steroids or growth hormones I wouldn't consider.

Ordinary Joel and Lucy like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Lucy like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. BIGFOOT

BIGFOOT More than a myth!

Apr 12, 2020
    Would prefer a 50 project rather than him do the pop album. He could easily drop a mixtape during lockdown months, can't see it though unfortunately.

Ordinary Joel, M Solo and Lucy like this.
    Ordinary Joel, M Solo and Lucy like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    Yeah I don't pay attention/care enough to know which specific one/s. If I wanna gain weight fast I'm goin on a Samoan diet, may as well be roids

Apr 26, 2024
  11. Mikey

Apr 12, 2020
    hanging leg raises are great as @RG2 mentioned.

crunches or other so other spine flexion core exercises are not good for my back.

I prefer stable core exercises
    I'm far from an expert on bodybuilding though more sports performance

Ordinary Joel, RG9 and M Solo like this.
    Ordinary Joel, RG9 and M Solo like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  12. RG9

RG9

Apr 12, 2020
    AthleanX is probably the biggest account I follow on there. I don’t know about the best page though, but he seems like one of the most knowledgable guys on the platform & YouTube etc that I’ve come across.

A lot of the people on there are clearly on steroids but claim natural & use their physique to sell products to beginners which I don’t like. There’s also a lot of cookie-cutter bs & programs that are posted so I unfollowed a lot of them a while back. A lot of accounts are there to just make a bit of money with as little work as possible so I try to avoid those.

Smaller account are probably better in terms of being personal with your followers e.g. getting your questions answered.

Apr 26, 2024
  13. lil uzi vert stan

Apr 12, 2020
    Always wondered - what does m solo mean

How’d you first discover rb? Besides asif any other stories from the hey day

Can we follow ur ig

Apr 26, 2024
  14. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020

Off the top of my head and in no order. And 15 because 10 was impossible.

I'm A Hustler
    Bad News
    I Smell p----
    Heat
    G'd Up
    Outta Control Remix
    You
    I'm The Man
    This Is 50
    I Get It In
    Hate It Or Love It
    You Should Be Dead
    Straight To The Bank/I Get Money
    Ghetto Superstar
    My Gun Go Off

I'll give his discoveries a proper listen this quarantine and get back to you because I'm sure im forgetting something.

SLAYAR, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 4 others like this.
    SLAYAR, Ordinary Joel, DKC and 4 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. dna hits

Apr 12, 2020
    Yeah I was skeptical of BCAAs tbh. I’ll see if I can even tell a difference quitting them for 2 weeks and see if they helped me or not.

Diet wise, since I’m focused on abs. No junk food. I got a blender where you can mix up apples and bananas, other fruits and drink some shakes during the day. Should I add 2 raw eggs for my morning shake? Or do you recommend just eating the raw eggs or is it a s-----y way for extra protein? I can finally eat a raw egg without gagging up. I haven’t been drinking liquids with sugar such as ice tea like I used to. One of my problems is as I age, I’m not hungry enough to eat multiple high protein meals a day. Compared to when I was 16-18. I am pretty strict on what i eat though. I still eat some meat products, but they have protein. Not like cheeseburgers for example. Oh and I’ll be turning 26 in about 4 months. I’m into salads. I usually add chicken in with my salads. Oh and non fat yogurt is a food I’ve been eating for 2 years now. My old Syrian doctor got me hooked to it. Before the feds shut him down. He said to make it myself. To really have healthy yogurt. Any meals you recommend for focusing on abs?

This is the first time that I’ve ever taken abs serious tbh. The superdrol would be my last resort. I never thought about going to a doctor for this. That would be the way to go, but I’m too young for that. In my 40s, I’d be more willing to go to a doctor. I just had success with superdrol back in the day. I gained 28 lbs and then lost 6lbs while going through post cycle therapy. Looking back, I was a total dumbass taking that garbage before i was even 18. But it really helped me going into football season as a RB.

Could you link me to those ab workouts that you’re talking about? I’d seriously send you some money, if you helped me on my ab journey or even writing a short guide for me. Whenever you have spare time. This boflex has ab workouts. But it’s to the point my abs seem to be stuck and I’m worried the ab workouts aren’t cutting it anymore. I need them popping out. Not just an outlined 6 pack is basically what I’d call it. This girl will punch my abs sometimes when I really push them out and I feel nothing hitting me really. I just can’t seem to take them to another level, compared to some body builders I know. But most of them do steroid cycles. A few don’t.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  16. BIGFOOT

BIGFOOT More than a myth!

Apr 12, 2020
    Dope list

50 whole discog including mixtapes imo is easIly one of the best, so many hits/classic tracks.

Apr 26, 2024
  17. M Solo

Apr 12, 2020
    I didn't have the means to download music in 2000 and I knew there was a ton of unreleased stuff I could get my hands on online. I signed up at Eminemworld to buy burnt CDs from a user there. EminemWorld I believe turned into D12World which turned into RB. I was there for all of them and but I was banned on like a weekly basis. At one point in time there was this wigger loser named R Solo that I didn't like and after being banned the new account I created was M Solo, R Solo's rapping wigger brother. I made a mockery of the guy and his family and ran him off ( Back in the day message boards had an average IQ of 44 and people believed it for the most part. I mean at one point people thought @Kevin was Sex Man just because I said so LMFAO) Anyhow M Solo never got banned so I kept it. Probably the dorkiest name OAT but what can you do? There was a lot of stuff on RB I did that was in good fun but if i'm honest man a lot of the stuff I did on RB was despicable. The few times I've gone back to revisit that site I just cringe. In today's light I'd be deemed an alt-right homophobic racist even thought things were sooo much different back then. That's why I haven't just linked my personal pages because otherwise I don't give a s--- at all.

One story not many people know about is in the early Spring of 2002 I convinced that Sarcasm wigger I was a 17 year old basketball prodigy from Ohio named..... LeBron James. He did some research and realized who this guy he thought he was talking to was and he let me call him and he played me a majority of The Eminem show well before it was released. I want to say he was Eminem's little brother's good friend but that kid had all kinds of unreleased stuff. He had TES in 02 and in 2003 he had Bully, Canabitch and a ton of other songs well before they ever leaked. I remember him dropping a lot of lyrics for songs that never released as well.

Anybody else remember that guy??

Apr 26, 2024
  18. dna hits

Apr 12, 2020
    This is the thing though. I’m at my genetic potential. My father is 6’5 but only around 210lbs. I’m only 6’1. He’s a mason though so his forearms are ripped from laying blocks his whole career. But my biceps, abs are bigger than his. I’m not looking to compete in any way. I have creatine monohydrate. That’s always what I start off lifting with and whey protein. But all creatine really does is store water in your muscles making you look a little bit more bulky. I’m past that point really. I added BCAA’s because I do have lazy days that I don’t eat enough protein as i should. And if we’re talking a extremely bulking up food protein cycle. We’re talking over $600. I still have some post cycle therapy s--- left which is why I’m considering superdrol. And it cost me over $350 just for all the PCT. I don’t want to be huge. Just need my veins popping out more and obviously always working on my biceps, triceps.

One big problem btw to you and @M Solo is my back. I can’t bench press or do squats anymore. I have multiple herniated disc and those 2 exercises can make me pull my back. Then I’m stuck in bed for about a week and not hitting the weights for 2 weeks and losing a quick 10lbs that I gained then quickly lost. I have arthritis in my cervical and lumbar spine too. However, I have been wiping myself down with CBD cream after lifting, and it really seems to relax my back muscles. And I love that feeling rubbing it on my biceps after lifting. I swear it helps my muscles feel better the next day. Or it could be in my head. But it does help the arthritis.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  19. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Apr 12, 2020
    @M Solo who’s your favorite nba team rn?

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  20. Lucy

Lucy #1

Apr 12, 2020
    "tryna get abs might do roids"
    [​IMG]

Try lose enough body fat % so your neck is visible first

SHUDEYE, Ordinary Joel, Worm and 5 others like this.
    SHUDEYE, Ordinary Joel, Worm and 5 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024