Mar 27, 2017
    I like the story don't get me wrong.

And mass effect deadass recycled the same plot

I never seen this what the f---

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Jerome

Mar 28, 2017
    ME3 was pretty d--- awesome, if we delete those last 10 minutes.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Shoudl I buy it ? Or should I wait until Bioware releases some patches ?

@Changeling yo b,
    have you played it yet ?

Big Dangerous likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Mraczewsky

Mraczewsky r.i.p. mac

Mar 28, 2017
    I didn't play it yet, but do they really found 2 or 3 new races in ENTIRELY NEW GALACTIC? what the f---? such a big opportunity for bioware to lierally do anything and they've changed textures for the bad guys? really? Please tell me I'm wrong

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Antman

Antman No Cap

Mar 28, 2017
    They dumbed me3 down a lot from 2. It was a mess imo. From basics like the ship, to story plots and mechanics that were pointless

And don't get this game. Stay away. I can already say it's the worst in the series

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. soul intent

soul intent The dude tho

Mar 28, 2017
    I've been loving andromeda :idk:. The facial animations haven't been anywhere near what I saw online. I'm fairly early in the game(just left voled) but I've done a ton of side quests and got a few planets 100% viable. I like how you do things to help a planet and set up an outpost and think that's it. Then you go back to the planet and s--- has changed! Whether it's the weather, or there's more people there or whatever it's pretty cool.

I loved almost every minute of the original trilogy so I couldn't contain my excitement when I was finally able to buy this. In a lot of ways it's more of the same but I really don't mind that. There's enough new to engage me and the rest is comfortably familiar. Maybe it's because of how much I love this franchise, but I really feel like I'm in a distant galaxy trying to find a home while trying not to tread on other species' homes

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Mar 28, 2017
    My buddy bought it last week and because he hasn't best ME3 yet, let me borrow it for now. I got to play Friday and Saturday and honestly man, I found myself avoiding playing it instead of other games I'm into right now (Overwatch) just in those two days man. It's failed to capture me that badly (this is crazy for a ME game-- my favorite series.)

From what I've gathered so far, the game isn't as bad conventionally as you would be less to believe. It's unpolished, but not broken. The animations s---, and the character voice is AWFUL and had NO EMOTION. My protagonist and little batch of comrades are the biggest jabronis.

A few hours in now and I feel like Bioware are slowly easing me into a boring story. Nothing has captured me in the story. It's so odd.

The good side? There are some parts that are innovative. The weapon developement system looks very detailed, and the new ship is FANTASTIC.

That's my write up. I'll play more this weekend

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. soul intent

soul intent The dude tho

Apr 2, 2017
    Keep playing. The story gets better and you meet some very interesting people. I just ran into some people from a group from the first trilogy. I did not see it coming. It's a small side mission and pinpoints exactly when the initiative left.

This really reminds me of mass effect 1. It's not very polished, there's a lot going on but the combat and exploration are great. The story starts off slow, but the relationships I've built so far with some of my squad mates have been some of the best in the series imo. Not all, mind you, but some.

Apr 19, 2024