MGK Breakfast Club Interview

Started by Mikey, Sep 20, 2018, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Dread or Alive

Dread or Alive Kamikaze should've been released 3 years ago

Sep 20, 2018
    MGK almost says the diddy line is dope but then fumbles his words and changed his topic. Then proceeds to spend the rest of the interview talking about the man bun line.

Em at least was honest enough to say that rap devil was decent. But mgk has to lie to people to make himself looks like he did anything but lose. But he's probably on a high because he thinks people who only listened to his song cause it's about eminem will listen to his ep lol. Even the em haterrs who were jumping on the mgk bandwagon aren't gonna listen to your ep bruv. And it's not because the game is fighting against you. It's just that you, like the vast majority of rappers, aren't big or consistent enough to stay relevant for more than a really small period of time.

debauch likes this.
    debauch likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 20, 2018
    I have never heard him speak before and I’d honestly f--- this guy I’m not even gonna lie he’s kinda hot when you don’t focus on his face for a long period. But he’s a cocky little s--- who digs himself into holes by not fixing simple problems. He’s becoming an alcoholic before our eyes. Nice coat, but he dresses like a h---. Actually the more he talks the uglier he gets. This dude is corny and whiny and salty as h---.

Omg he can’t even give a compliment.
    I don’t even think he listened to killshot while sober.
    He’s saying he owed this moment to hip hop, the boy is on serious drugs, this interview is garbage. He only fights with super duper hard a--- guerrillas lol. Allegedly. No b----, you get your bodyguards to fight your battles for you.

He’s just mad because Eminem doesn’t like him. I bet if Eminem talked to him in person he’d fall to his knees in tears and apologize and beg for forgiveness.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 20, 2018
    Can we call CPS on him for being a proud drug user while raising a child?

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. dimshady01

Sep 21, 2018
    Don't know Mich about MGK. Don't really hate him either.

What I took from this was he hasn't got a reply for Eminem so said killshot wasn't worth a reply.

CTG was kissing his a--- but it's th whole "enemy's enemy is my friend" type deal.

He seems to exadurate to look cool, the only real thing I took from this was when he spoke about his daughter and drugs.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024