8. I don't play Minectaft.

35.7%
  9. Switch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mathias ♛

Mathias ♛ I took a pill in Ibiza

Jan 26, 2016
    Can't remember the last time I had the default on, its not even the same game lol

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. Drax99

Drax99 My revenge will be artistic not personal

Jan 26, 2016
    I haven't played this game in years, but 3 years ago I was acting up a lot at home around the time and my parents thought that I spent too much time glued to my computer so my parents sent me to live with my aunt over the summer (in a way, I felt, in their minds this was lowkey punishing both of us). My aunt was relatively poor and was estranged from the family but she favored me over the rest her nieces & nephews, even my sisters (I believe this might’ve been one reason why she was estranged). She didn't even have internet or a computer, but she used to take me to this public library where Minecraft was installed on all of the computers in the Kid's section. Every day we'd walk there and eat grilled cheese sandwiches that she made then I'd hop on one of the PC's and she'd pull a chair next to me and just watch. I used to find it odd and kind of weird how she wouldn’t do her own thing in the corner, but I realized that she was enamored and stupefied by technology, if she had money for a smartphone when she was alive she’d never stop playing candy crush and temple run (my parents still didn’t buy me one). Nothing thrilled me more than seeing an empty library where I could play minecraft for hours, cause I have no timelimit, I’ve never had this sense of euphoria even now when I play more modern games. They just leave me so empty and desolate inside in comparison, like they’re so much more complex, but where’s the heart?I haven't downloaded it again because whenever I look at gameplay footage I just get hit with a spirit bomb of a nostalgia blast of that summer.

Jay Zeus likes this.
    Jay Zeus likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Mathias ♛

Mathias ♛ I took a pill in Ibiza

Jan 27, 2016
    :whoa:

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Galaxy

Galaxy When I'm fxcked up, that's the real me

Jun 24, 2017
    okay so it looks like microsoft is introducing crossplay but because sony decides to be punk a--- b---- MFers the Ps4 won't get it

0 0
    Mar 28, 2024