MLB MLB Discussion Thread

Started by Rob B, Nov 24, 2014, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. dna hits

Oct 8, 2019
    You son of a b----. We were on topic about teams in the playoffs. Don’t make me bring my manager Slyk back in here for another warning for trying to derail this thread.

The pirates pitchers had a lot of injuries, so they’re resting and doing rehab workouts from what I’ve been reading. Hopefully, Polanco will risk a steroid cycle this off season. But if the pirates randomly get rid of Marte or Bell for basically just not wanting to pay them. I’m done with the pirates and rooting for the cardinals. They’ve always been my 2nd favorite team. I never switched teams in my life and doubt I will, unless the pirates get rid of their only decent batter for no reason or “prospects.”

And even if Houston still loses, Yankees aren’t winning it all. I would bet you money on it, but you said you were willing to pay Judge a few million extra for another 2 weeks to rest just to hurt my fantasy team. Which is exactly what pretty much happened with him being delayed. You may be an insider in the Yankees organization for all I know. There’s definitely something shady about you.

Mar 29, 2024
  2. dna hits

Oct 8, 2019
    What in the f--- Astros? You’re really going to lose tonight? I was already in a terrible mental mood after having my lower back disc slip on me again at the end of the job today. It left me bed ridden. Luckily the Valium kept me from having a blackout breakdown. But then I get on here and see Worms smartass post about the pirates which made me furious again. And worm secretly wants Houston to lose. Because deep inside, he knows the Yankees won’t beat the Astros.

And now my family doctor is making me get mri’s again then sent to my surgeon. I don’t want an open back surgery yet dammit. We were supposed to wait until I’m in my 30s. If Yankees win it all and my surgeon gets on me about surgery, I may have to give worm his first W against me and quit posting. Idk if I have it in me much longer. Others will have to step up the sites banner work when I’m gone.

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Oct 9, 2019
    Rather play the Astros. They have worse hitting and bullpen than the Rays and it's showing

Mar 29, 2024
  4. dna hits

Oct 9, 2019
    I mean you do know baseball better than me so I believe you here. Rays did surprise me last game it’s the first game of theirs I watched in the playoffs.

f---ing Meadows is another player pirates just randomly get rid of and look at him now. I swear this may be the year I give up on them if they f--- with bell or marte. I’d trade Polanco but ur not gonna get s--- in return for him now. You could have while he had hype around him when he first came to the majors

Mar 29, 2024
  5. dna hits

Oct 9, 2019
    I secretly want the under dog team the nationals to win it all. Rendon is one of my favorite players in the league. He helped me on fantasy a lot. Judge and DJ helped, but I can’t cheer for them cheaters and since worm is a big fan of them. I’m telling you all, watch out for the nationals. They’re coming in full force. Houston may have already over worked their pitching and still losing.

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. Kon

Kon

Oct 9, 2019
    Yeah I probably want the Nats to win it all too out of the remaining teams. They’ve had a lot of postseason failures lately just like my twins, so it’s nice not only for the underdog story but also would give me hope the twins can eventually do it too, just gotta avoid the f---in Yankees apparently. 13 straight playoff losses to them, pathetic.

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. dna hits

Oct 9, 2019
    The Yankees team isn’t beating Nats as long as they’re on their A game. Trust me man, I’m a professional sports analyst and my manager Slyk will confirm it and call me the best all around sports poster. I hardly ever lose baseball predictions you know? I uhhhhhh, was trolling when I said pirates would be a wild card team this year. I wasn’t being serious. Look out for their comeback next year though.

what I like with nationals, is they also have a lot of home run threats like the Yankees and a few solid pitchers. They’ll be a dangerous team, as long as they get through this first series. Yankees don’t have s--- on them. And honestly Judge sort of looks half non human. I believe his genes and DNA were modified to make him have better eye coordination and naturally more powerful swinging the bat.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. Kon

Kon

Oct 9, 2019
    Hate to break it to ya @dna hits mr sports analyst but it’s not looking likely the Nats even make it to the Yankees, or past tonight for that matter.

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. dna hits

Oct 9, 2019
    In conclusion, my only real prediction was that the Yankees will not win the championship. We’re talking about a team who choked the worst in history losing 16-1 in a must win game. Plus, it’s so d--- obvious Sanchez and maybe Judge did a steroid cycle this baseball season. The MLB won’t randomly test Sanchez or Judge. But they’ll pick on a team like the pirates? Hmmmm very suspicious. I think it’s true the MLB won’t drug test the top popular teams who bring the most views in. Which Yankees are one of them. That’s corrupt and so f---ing unfair. Marte was trying to have kids or something and his doctor prescribed him some pro hormone. And the mlb gave him a huge suspension over that? That’s bs and we all know it. I think my boy (redsoxx is my friend now, he may not admit it online yet)@redsoxx and @Worm even agreed the mlb was looking to try and suspend marte, because they saw him as a huge threat last season.

And I was going to bet Worm $500 that the Yankees won’t win it all. The only reason I won’t is because we all know majority of the Yankee players are on steroids, making it unfair. Worm even knows because he also wouldn’t argue that the Yankees batters are all clean. He knows Sanchez is on an steroid cycle. And I’m being 100% serious about this.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. dna hits

Oct 10, 2019
    I told you not to sleep on the Nats @Kon Told you they can hit a HR at anytime and was a grand slam I believe. You may have changed the channel by now thinking the dodgers won. Told you my professional sport analysts predictions usually work out. Slyk can confirm it.

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. JEB

JEB

Oct 10, 2019
    I love this Nats team

Mar 29, 2024
  12. Kon

Kon

Oct 10, 2019
    Well d---, good call @dna hits . Hopefully they can beat the cards. Didn’t you say STL was your 2nd fav team? Lol who the f--- too gonna root for then?

I’m pulling for the Nats for sure.

Mar 29, 2024
  13. lil uzi vert stan

Oct 10, 2019
    This was like two diff games - I went to bed after the sixth. I feel bad for Dodgers/Kershaw actually, like they’re clearly the better team lol. And I’m worried nats will crumble against cards, the most boring team that didn’t even deserve to make the playoffs

Worm likes this.
    Worm likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Oct 10, 2019
    Man f--- the nationals.

Edit: Kershaw has been a bum in the playoffs ever since the Phillies roughed him up out of the bullpen in 08

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    Mar 29, 2024
  15. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Oct 10, 2019
    Joe Kelly lmao

Mar 29, 2024
  16. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Oct 10, 2019
    [​IMG]

Mar 29, 2024
  17. dna hits

Oct 10, 2019
    You mother f---er! This is uncalled for and has nothing to do with the playoff series. You clearly been drinking some high end liquor or sipping on lean this evening.

let me tell you something, Cole and Glass were blessed to be trained by the pirates, to develop into the pitchers they are now. Cole had a anger problem with the pirates and had meltdowns in the dugouts and was a dangerous dude. Glass did horrible at first, but the pirates didn’t give him enough time to develop.
    That pirate hat with the fork is an insult. Someone can die putting a fork into the outlet. This isn’t cool man. I may have to text slyk about this.

Mar 29, 2024
  18. lil uzi vert stan

Oct 11, 2019
    post a video junkie

Worm likes this.
    Worm likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  19. dna hits

Oct 11, 2019
    Please don’t call me a junkie Andy, when I’m not even prescribed opiates and don’t even drink anymore. Just in rare occasions. Or you’ll have another meltdown having your embarrassing pictures posted on here for everyone to see them. The last time Zeb posted pics of you. You literally had a meltdown lmao and pm’d several mods to take your pictures down.

I already write for a more underground company. Once a big political site allows me to write what I think about the current situation in the White House. I’ll give you the link and embarrass you and @Swizz You’ll be angry that I’m a better writer than you. NY Times is even interested in giving me a shot, after showing them other summaries I wrote.

Mar 29, 2024
  20. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Oct 11, 2019
    Imagine growing up in a city where your fans cheer for an opposing pitcher nearly throwing a no hitter against your own team in the playoffs. Pathetic

Mar 29, 2024
Live Thread