Background Image

Style Chooser

1. Discuss all things music, sports, culture, and more with fans from all around the world.

Sign me up.

Narsh's Love for Young Thug Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Papa Andy, May 24, 2016.

1. Hi Thug section,

In protest over the fact your esteemed mod @Narsh refuses to acknowledge me/apologize to me (or meet me in person at Barracudas to discuss our strife) I've decided to reach him where he lives: his precious Thug section. (Note: ftr I've shouted out his family multiple times, and he's shown no interest/ability to stand up for them. Hopefully this thread will resonate more deeply.)

Moving forward, I will be reviewing every song in Thug's discography, with running commentary on how this song has impacted Narsh's psyche. I will be taking requests. With me on ignore, I expect it will be difficult for Narsh to properly moderate this surely in-depth, incisive review of Thugger's body of work (while also doubling for a critical analysis on why this atlanta rapper means so much to a chubby Indian kid from Jersey.)

So join me as I roll up my sleeves and hit several slow pitch softballs into the gap. There's a lot of ground to cover, and I look forward to making this the best thread in the Narsh-era of online Thug appreciation.

Go.

@Slime @Mike Tyson @Squid @furface @ATLfiend @YDB @thyneighbor @Yung God Salad @Gavin @Deadpool @Dj Saturn @mickey @Groovy Tony @Patti Mayonnaise @Fyx @Nuredin B @Lil Flash Stan @Michael Myers @MaliktheJamaicanStan

Venblavi, mattagascar, theg and 29 others like this.

We limit the content shown to guests.
    already a member? sign in.