Eminem The Official Eminem Prediction Thread

Started by Sodium Chloride, Feb 25, 2019, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. SilenceKills

Sep 7, 2019
    there certainly wasnt a double disc for revival. it was just made up cuz so many fans were pissed at kehlani, ed sheeran, beyonce, alicia keys and skylar grey features

Apr 19, 2024
  2. SilenceKills

Sep 7, 2019
    maybe a delixe edition

THE LAST DANCE likes this.
    THE LAST DANCE likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 7, 2019
    Yeah you are right it could have just been a deluxe. I think at minimum there was a deluxe. Chlroaseptic remix kinda proves that.. he held that back for the deluxe.. or double disc or whatever it was supposed to be.

Mudkip, ETERNAL, modli and 2 others like this.
    Mudkip, ETERNAL, modli and 2 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. SilenceKills

Sep 7, 2019
    thank god phresher didnt have his verse on reivival... 2 chainz would have deserved it tho. he went off on that one. but phresher oh dear is he trash. mumble rapper but with good lyrics but who cares if you cant understand a f---ing word. em is so f---ing weird. he never collabs with real lyricists except royce. its like he doesnt know of the new school lyricists like jid, j cole, kendrick, hopsin, IDK, denzel curry etc

n9ne and modli like this.
    n9ne and modli like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. SilenceKills

Sep 7, 2019
    but e obviously knows about them buc cant get them on a record. wtf.

modli likes this.
    modli likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. THE LAST DANCE

Sep 7, 2019

Apr 19, 2024
  7. SilenceKills

Sep 7, 2019
    em should think like this: if i dont have f---ing rapper features on my album i shouldnt have f---ing skylar, kehlani, alicia keys or whatever either. f---ing cornball for putting out reivival. oh yea and pink feature is the ultimat bs

n9ne likes this.
    n9ne likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 7, 2019
    Eminem is not going to be able to capture the youth again like he did us.. we were his window and most of us are 30+ now (I’m 35) and we arent big on social media. Why do you think he still sells hard copies? That’s his old fans that still rock CD players lol.. or they buying them just to collect them. Eminem is an OG now and it’s amazing that he can still sell as much as he does because he is still capturing the youth.. but all I’m saying is.. he can’t just restart and come out as an unknown again and k--- the freestyle circuit like he did when I was growing up. We were bumping his freestyles and knew them all by heart. You could play his freestyles at parties and that was okay no one would change the song. The guy has some crazy hype and you can still it to this day as he has a lot of fans just waiting for new Eminem to drop. Well back then.. I remember when 9-11 with cypress came out and the freaking radio stopped what they are doing, I’m talking about a non hip hop station it was like the station they play backstreet boys on and s---, they dropped what they were doing and played that song like 3 times in an hour and it wasn’t even radio friendly lol.. there was just so much hype. NEW EMINEM!!!!

You look at his streams or whatever his old albums are hitting 1.5 billion.. and Kamikaze hitting 1.5 billion wow.. imagine there was streaming when they came out? He would be at 20 billion I think no doubt.. because people played his albums front to back over and over again.

GawDEDEDE, Mudkip, IDKENGLISH and 8 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. THE LAST DANCE

Sep 7, 2019
    For me, Revival in Eminem's Top 5 Albums, this is his best album in 15 years.

I believe that a Chloraseptic remix was enough. Kamikaze’s album was not needed. It’s not cool when the whole album consists of diss tracks. He could release it as a free mixtape. This is the same if Re-Up were his official solo album.

I was expecting Eminem to start doing something modern - for example, he would appear in the Fast and the Furious soundtrack, or something like that. I was expecting him to appear on remixes of famous rap tracks. But instead, he started a war against all new rap. That's not cool. This is his main mistake throughout his career. Now is not 2002. He said in the movie 8 Mile that he is the leader of the new school, but now he is not the leader of the new school, he is not even the leader of the old school, he is no longer the leader at all. He's a hater right now.

Apr 19, 2024
  10. CSA

CSA Architect

Sep 7, 2019
    Lol. Cole is one of my favs. Even though their styles might not match, i would love that collab. Kendrick feature already happened. Em always barely got any rap features on his own addictive except kamikaze anyway maybe he'll have more rap features.

Apr 19, 2024
  11. THE LAST DANCE

Sep 7, 2019
    That's it! And I’m sad to see that now he does such a bad rap and therefore does not have the popularity that he had in the early 2000s. If TES was entered the era of streaming, then this album would be more popular than any Drake album. But now his new albums are not as cool as the old ones and therefore new young rap fans basically do not listen to his new albums.

Apr 19, 2024
  12. THE LAST DANCE

Sep 7, 2019
    We were teenagers when he started his career in the 2000s. We were about 20 years old when Recovery came out, and now we are almost 30 years old. Recovery was so popular because then we were the most active young people on the Internet.

Apr 19, 2024
  13. CavalierTD

CavalierTD The Pride of Pittsburgh

Sep 7, 2019
    Em’s verse on Majesty is majorly slept on

BART, Mudkip, ETERNAL and 3 others like this.
    BART, Mudkip, ETERNAL and 3 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. hargydon

hargydon No investigation, no right to speak

Sep 7, 2019
    I'm pretty sure Paul arranges the features.

ETERNAL likes this.
    ETERNAL likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 7, 2019
    Yes Kamikaze was a mixtape style album. For sure.. I love mixtape style rap. I could have been down for that.. take kamikaze and turn it into a mixtape and add other artists and songs make the album twice as long and just scatter the Eminem solo tracks in there.. yeah would have been fire for sure!! That gets me excited.. I would love to Eminem and camp come out with another three Mixtapes like the Invasion tapes.

I don’t think Eminem is dissing all new music by the way, just the mumble rap crap. I haven’t gotten into the new music much so I can’t touch on it. I’m like that OG now who just listens to s--- from the past kinda like your dad listened to black sabbath and led zep lol.. (just a guess but you know what I mean). I’m the guy who downloads the new NAS album haha.. and it was good. I don’t skip his songs when they come on in the truck. So yeah for me, Eminem dissing the new mumble style of rap I’m cool with.

Back in the day it was all about lyrics and word play.. we would all analyze lyrics and double meanings and what not.. appreciate crazy flows. I don’t think it’s the same anymore. It’s more just about bobbing your head now.. like I wasn’t really a fan of little Wayne when he was blowing up.. I just never got into his s---. But Nicki Minaj.. man.. that girl can spit some fire!! She’s one of the best rappers out there right now imo lol I wouldn’t want to f--- with Nicki.. imagine her and Eminem beefed?? I’d be biting my nails man.. she would do some damage for sure lol

Apr 19, 2024
  16. joeyp363

Sep 7, 2019
    Holy h--- the last few pages of this thread are something to behold...

GawDEDEDE, CavalierTD, Mudkip and 4 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 7, 2019
    That’s cool I experienced Recovery a little older and prob didn’t get to appreciate it as much as you would have. I thought it was a little soft.. but it had some gems on it and I eventually really
    Got into the album and it was in heavy rotation.

His verses on No Love and 25 to Life were GOAT level. Talking 2 myself, going through changes still in rotation.. and I just loved the intro to album that leads into Cold Wind Blows.. love that. And I do occasionally still listen to not afraid was a decent single and my fav part is from end of second verse into the third verse.. wow. Beauty stuff.

modli and THE LAST DANCE like this.
    modli and THE LAST DANCE like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. SilenceKills

Sep 7, 2019
    Yesterday I blasted Need Me at an open air concert and got kicked in the face gor it

ETERNAL likes this.
    ETERNAL likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  19. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 7, 2019
    That song is in heavy rotation here my friend. Him and Nicki should make an album together haha.

ETERNAL, modli and CavalierTD like this.
    ETERNAL, modli and CavalierTD like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  20. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Sep 7, 2019
    Id love to buy that guy some good beer for it

BART and ETERNAL like this.
    BART and ETERNAL like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
Live Thread