Gaming Nintendo is an overrated company

Started by Inland Empire Rapper, Mar 5, 2017, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

Mar 5, 2017
    You know Nintendo. They make such classic games such as Mario and Zelda but are they really classics; furthermore are they really innovators?

Let's go back in time to the early 80s when Atari was king. The Atari 2600 had better games, better hardware and better design than that grey blocky NES which only became famous because there was literally no other game console out there.

The NES had inferior graphics and tons of gimmicks to make up for the fact that it wasn't really revolutionary. It's controller only had 2 buttons and a joypad.

Sure... Some may say that the SNES is the best game console in existence but is it really? The graphics looked like an inferior Sega Genesis which had better graphics and better hardware. Now I know what you might be saying. "noob it's how you program the game not how powerful the hardware is" well you know what, it's about power in this game.

Sega just didn't know how to make Nintendo it's b---- like it was supposed to.

The N64. Boy was that console a joke compared to PlayStation. You had to blow on a cartridge that provided an inferior experience to a CD-ROM... I know the N64 was more powerful but man was it really ridiculous to look at those ugly POS games for hours at a time.

Don't get me started on the GameCube or the Wii (you could sit down and still move the controller. Take that Nintendo!) but I really want to talk about is the Nintendo Switch.

This thing was supposed to make Sony and Microsoft Nintendo's b------s but I held it in my hand, it shattered instantly. Nintendo at least should of used some form of superglue or adhesive to make the things stick but I was jerking off to my Nintendo Switch and my thing flew off and broke a window. Now I can't find it and I have a broken window, thanks a lot Nintendo.

Another thing. Mario and Zelda are just simple games. Mario you jump and squash enemies and jump and jump fast and jump slow and it's just... d--- why don't you stop jumping I mean everything is jumping with you and it gets boring. Zelda takes the whole adventure game and makes it simplified. It's graphics are cartoony and it's gameplay isn't as complex as The Elder Scrolls. Who wants to play a cartoony game with cartoony graphics. Nobody except @Final that's who...

No wonder why Microsoft and Sony are winning the console races. The Nintendo Switch is just a gimmicky console that is pathetic and laughable. I had to throw away the console for fear it might make me gay... I can still feel the love for Nintendo rolling through me and I'm taking special drugs to counteract that.

Let this be a warning to you. Stay away from Ningaydo.

Apr 18, 2024
  2. theg

theg got that pma

Mar 5, 2017
    hit em where it hurts buddy

smitty, Ordinary Joel, Nazir and 3 others like this.
    smitty, Ordinary Joel, Nazir and 3 others like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  3. Proto

Proto drippin so pretty

Mar 5, 2017
    • 2 hour battery life
    • silky smooth 20fps
    • 720p
    • no games
    blunder of the century

Apr 18, 2024
  4. Inland Empire Rapper

Mar 5, 2017
    Final rn.

[​IMG]

Nazir and dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl like this.
    Nazir and dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  5. Buu

Buu

Mar 5, 2017
    Cringey as h---. Nintendo is at a downfall, yes, but to call the company who saved the video game industry, basically created PlayStation, and has delevoped and created many of the most recognizable characters throughout history "overrated" is pityful.

smitty, Ordinary Joel and AK47Slim like this.
    smitty, Ordinary Joel and AK47Slim like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  6. Buu

Buu

Mar 5, 2017
    dude is just trying to get a reaction out of Final like his last 100 post are attempting to do

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  7. Inland Empire Rapper

Mar 5, 2017
    He has not responded so I clearly failed... Guess he doesn't have a decent argument to combat this.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  8. Step Daddy

Mar 5, 2017
    PS1 & 2 will always be the greatest consoles OAT, was the glory days of good games.

Apr 18, 2024
  9. Buu

Buu

Mar 5, 2017

Ordinary Joel and Nazir like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Nazir like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  10. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Mar 5, 2017
    I don't really give a f--- about gaming but I'll be d---ed if you talk s--- about Zelda. And if you bring Banjo Kazooie into it I'll fight you irl.

Apr 18, 2024
  11. Inland Empire Rapper

Mar 5, 2017
    Can somebody tell me how to hold this controller?

[​IMG]

Jay Zeus and eddie313 like this.
    Jay Zeus and eddie313 like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  12. Step Daddy

Mar 5, 2017
    it rests in ur p----

Ordinary Joel and AK47Slim like this.
    Ordinary Joel and AK47Slim like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  13. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Mar 5, 2017
    Might've read of it was just a paragraph or 2. But not an essay.

Apr 18, 2024
  14. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 5, 2017
    Nintendo's technically been on a downfall since the nintendo 64 was released in 1996. If anything Sony "saved an industry that's been thriving at a constant and expanding rate on PC for over 30 years" when they released the highest selling game console of all time (the PS2).

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  15. Cunner

Cunner belter skelter

Mar 5, 2017
    i stopped playing video games in my early teens but man nintendo seems like the goat game company the whole gaming landscape seems sooo lame these days nintendo brings it back to what games should be just fun and not all this neckbeard spec talk it hurts my stomach thinking about adults spending their lives on consoles and pcs and bickering about them like that yike you guys just always seem to be complaining about something everything is a flop or a rip off like d--- nintendos essence is at least fun id so much rather play the new mariokart over league of legends or watchdogs or whatever u nerds obsess over

Apr 18, 2024
  16. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 5, 2017
    if you are going to compare, atleast make it a decent comparison lol.
    -people play LoL because it's an easily accesible, free-to-play, competitive online game for PC. (which runs on just about any old PC/laptop/mac. meaning you dont need to buy a console for it)
    -people play Watchdogs because it had a sizable marketing campaign for xbox/ps4 and is a "cool next-gen" singleplayer story game.
    -people play mario kart cause it's fun regardless of graphics/specs and its also online/couch co-op friendly

most people who talk about technical spec's of games are into coding/programming/digital art etc.

Apr 18, 2024
  17. Cunner

Cunner belter skelter

Mar 5, 2017
    im so out of my depth talking about this looool but what im saying is, every time you see discussion about video games it really seems like its a bunch of herbs complaining and insulting each other because their console or pc is the master race or some dumb s--- like its so negative my point is that nintendo seems to not buy into that whole competitive weirdness and focus on fun and trying to innovate which is cool to me since sony and microsoft seem to just do the exact same thing and just undercut or w.e its cool that nintendo actually seems to take risks for fun sakes which is what its about which makes them inherently way cooler than the other companies so idk how they could be overrated

Apr 18, 2024
  18. dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl

Mar 5, 2017
    fixed

Apr 18, 2024
  19. Lucy

Lucy #1

Mar 5, 2017
    yeah well you partly right, like the whole "console war" thing is just dumb. Yeah sure there's exclusives but all of them will end up on an emulator on a PC within a few years (the only reason it hasn't happened for xbox is because they (in very basic terms) haven't translated the coding yet.) Anyone with half a brain knows though that if there's no monetary/time constraints a PC is better at everything.

saying Nintendo is overrated isn't a stretch at all though. the wii sold well, but most would agree the novelty of the new controller or w/e got tiring real quick/felt pretty gimmicky. wi u was pretty miserable and the Switch is more expensive than both the ps4/xbox for worse hardware and people are reporting online the actual builds of the device feels poor/cheap. It really says a lot when when the guy who created Minecraft gets a console early and posts photos on twitter of it in the bin.

Apr 18, 2024
  20. Cunner

Cunner belter skelter

Mar 5, 2017
    ah i see well idk i guess my opinion 100% is a product of my negative perception of the whole gaming community nintendo to me just represents the opposite of that and the positive things about video games

that sucks tho sounds s-----y but yea i guess i dont know enough to have an opninion on this cause i didnt know about that pokemon and mario kart are just goat tho but spyro & ctr and simps hitnrun > them all

Apr 18, 2024