Politics Obama and the economy, Trump and the economy.

Started by reservoirGod, Nov 18, 2016, in Life Add to Reading List

1. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Nov 18, 2016
    The labor participation rate isn't going up for another 10 years.

The President of the United States of America has nothing to do with the Labor Participation rate in this time frame and the low rate was determined from 1946 to 1964... the years from when the GIs came home and f----- like jack rabbits before the Pill and Roe v. Wade.

[​IMG]

In 10 years when the oldest Boomers hit 80 and start dying off in significant numbers... the labor participation rate will start to go back up. Trump won't be President then.

I hear assholes like Sean Hannity repeat over and over that America never had never had a +3.0% GDP growth year under President Obama.

This sounds like something. It isn't.

This is America's GDP growth rate for the last 50 years:

[​IMG]

A steady march to $20trillion with the only stumble being the 2008 Great Recession caused by the Subprime Mortgage Crisis and having a moron lead us into two wars.

Trump promised the rubes s-----y factory and coal mining jobs... the fact of the matter is that right now, in the Obama economy... we have a surplus of about 6 million jobs. Most of them way better than coal mining or working in a factory .

Go check indeed.com and Craigslist.

The fact of the matter is a good life as a blue collar worker is available... always has been. I'm a blue collared white man who has maxed out my social security contribution for over 10 years.

All I had to do is join trade unions when I was a young man and take advantage of their training... learn about Davis Bacon pay and go to where the work was and do a good f---ing job.

I feel bad for all you losers who just never opened your eyes to the opportunities available to everyone... take s-----y deals then get brainwashed by the CEC to stay stuck in this cycle of being angry losers who are jealous of people on welfare and feel sorry for the billionaires who are taking advantage of your labor.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024