1. Alpha

Alpha

Jun 10, 2019

Big Dangerous likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. tomroe93

Jun 10, 2019
    Not sure if it’s in this weeks BTE (haven’t watched yet) but the next AEW event Fyter Fest is going to be free on BR Live @NJPWBros

Apr 23, 2024
  3. DJ Lithium

DJ Lithium "The Cool Cats" - The Lith-Meister

Jun 10, 2019
    never been huge on punk, but im smark enough to know if they sign him itll be a gamechanger if they arent already

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. RVD

RVD One Of A Kind!

Jun 11, 2019
    That's just a homage to the Chicago flag coz it's taking place there chill

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. RVD

RVD One Of A Kind!

Jun 11, 2019
    What if Luchasaurus is CM Punk lol

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. RVD

RVD One Of A Kind!

Jun 11, 2019
    Young Bucks are the most overrated wrestlers imo, Shawn Michael's wannabes that are talented but wrestle like the most over the top stereotypical indie guys ever

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. RVD

RVD One Of A Kind!

Jun 11, 2019
    Moxley should be the main guy, need more street fights like this

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  8. Pinhead

Jun 11, 2019
    Can we do something about this guy

Sign Language and Epitome like this.
    Sign Language and Epitome like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  9. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Jun 14, 2019
    Nope nope nope

Sign Language likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  10. DJ Lithium

DJ Lithium "The Cool Cats" - The Lith-Meister

Jun 14, 2019
    All out sold out in 15min. WWE arent even half way sold for stomping grounds.

Still think im crazy for saying AEW are going to wipe the floor with them?

Apr 23, 2024
  11. Pinhead

Jun 14, 2019
    They're going to be worth like eight billion dollars when the Fox deal kicks in. They're going to be around forever.

Although, I'm almost certain at this point that they're going to compete. I'm not on board with going for a 100k seat arena, but they could do 30-40 no problem next year.

DetroitDGAF and Sign Language like this.
    DetroitDGAF and Sign Language like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  12. Pinhead

Jun 14, 2019
    Actually, f--- that - one show at a time.

Apr 23, 2024
  13. dna hits

Jun 15, 2019
    I never saw the hype with Punk. I was never impressed with him tbh and i didn’t watch the WWE during the years between him and Cenas beef and with Vince. Sure it’d probably help AEW’s ratings for the moment. But AEW needs to get young talent and build their own stars too. AEW is slowly reminding me of WCW. Signing older WWE stars that are past their prime.

I watched a video yesterday where AEW might want Steve Austin as a commentator or a guy showing up once in a while for them. Vince would flip s---, if that happened. Also the video said they may try to offer Orton more money than the WWE. Orton still has some solid years left. That would be a big boost for them if they could get randy.

But people thinking AEW is the next big thing and going to out do WWE aren’t thinking logically and just riding the hype train. The WWE still made a little over a billion this past year. They have too many high end investors for the wwe to fold. And the WWE’s stock is still on the rise. We would need the main investors to pull out and sell their stocks for any chance of the WWE going downhill. I’m still curious on AEW once they start airing in October and will check the product out. They will need solid shows each week to maybe match and eventually beat WWE’s ratings. In the end, this should make the WWE want to make changes and could be good for the wrestling business in general.

Also had to laugh at people mocking the new day and Kofi online. Honestly, if you aren’t in grade school, how in the h--- could you find the new day entertaining? Them coming out acting like they’re having some grade school party with corny instruments and talking like they’re 10 years old is f---ing embarrassing. Kofi needs to lose the belt ASAP, if the wwe wants smackdowns ratings going back up. They have way better stars that would boost smackdown. If they don’t give it to Brock, Orton deserves the title. Also read Shane may end up with a championship while he’s the ultimate heel. Idk why this has so many people angry. I’d honestly want to see Shane with the belt with his heel character. Then have Drew backstab him and come away with the belt. Starting to believe this rumor may be the truth with the push Shane is getting.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  14. Pinhead

Jun 15, 2019
    He's a worthless 50 year old s-----y wrestler who can't even cut a promo without sweating profusely. Almost as bad as David Arquette getting a title.

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  15. dna hits

Jun 15, 2019
    Lmao. You talking about Shane? This is exactly how the WWE wants you to react, since he’s a major heel. Remember that. I understand people’s frustrations. But Shane can still put on a better gruesome match than Kofi. Shane still takes high risk moves. Ik you guys don’t like it, but Vince is living his older years through Shane and is going to have him win the title. Then a baby face will beat Shane with the WWE hoping the new champion gets a lot of support.

And with Kofi, I tried giving him several chances watching him. And I literally get too embarrassed and have to change the channel when he does his cringe s--- with the new day, that’s aimed for little kids under 12. I’m sorry, but Kofi isn’t the solution for the WWE to get better. He had the belt, ratings tanked. It’s time he gives it up from a business and wrestling perspective. Shane will draw people to the show just hoping someone beats the s--- out of him. It’s the smarter business move, at this point.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  16. Pinhead

Jun 15, 2019
    Dude, they did it RIGHT with Shane 16+ years ago. He can jump off s--- and have his gimmick matches so long as it elevates others. It made Kane look like a monster, it made Angle look like a killer, even Test for a brief moment. Shane did get Miz over as a babyface, but he could have gotten over as a babyface without him.

This isn't drawing any business. I don't want to see Shane get his a--- kicked, I don't want to see him period. That's not being a good heel in a well booked program.

This isn't about Shane or Kofi. Other people should be in this conversation. All of his offense looks horrible, he's stale, it just sucks.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  17. The Moon Man

The Moon Man Out of my mind

Jun 15, 2019
    AEW just seems more free and willing to take on ideas. That's all WWE really needs. WWE has so much talent and it's being wasted so badly. It's not world wrestling entertainment, it's vince mcmahon entertainment. It's let's make as much money as possible and put wrestling on the bottom of the list of priorities. It makes me sad honestly.

tomroe93 and Pinhead like this.
    tomroe93 and Pinhead like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  18. Alpha

Alpha

Jun 15, 2019

Apr 23, 2024
  19. Pinhead

Jun 15, 2019
    @dna hits also, Jericho has passed his prime but is having one of the best runs of his career right now. Moxley has never been this great.

It was those WWF guys who helped make WCW so successful. As long as they can work and come off like stars, it's not a bad thing.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  20. dna hits

Jun 15, 2019
    d--- that Shane post must have really got to you lol Shane for champ! If not him, then randy needs it or Brock.

Okay, what are you going to do when Kevin Nash appears on AEW with other NWO members and one of them walk away with the title? No WCW flash blacks then? And Jericho is still in good physical and stamina shape. He said in a podcast about a year ago he felt better now than he did when he first had the WWF title. And Ambrose isn’t someone I’d call that old and out of his prime. However, he could never really reach the main event stage successfully in the WWE. He’s more of a side act that the AEW is going to try and make him seem like a top superstar. I think Ambrose would have been better in the attitude era with the way he wrestles, which should benefit him in the AEW. Since I believe that’s more of the route they’re taking.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024