Aug 27, 2022
    [​IMG]

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 7, 2022
    Still stooging for a system that's exploiting your people for cheap labor. Imagine being so naive as to take the Democrats' message of love and equality at face value. You remind me of a liberal version of Steve Gomez from Breaking Bad. An actual Uncle Juan LOL.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Sep 7, 2022

You keep trying to act like we don’t know who you are. You spent years on here boot-licking Trump & posting holocaust denial conspiracies while accusing posters of being secret Jews. Sad existence of a human being. I’m sure it took all your little will power to show face in here.

Thili, reservoirGod and Worm like this.
    Thili, reservoirGod and Worm like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 7, 2022
    You spent years on here bootlicking Democrat politicians and posting race denial memes while accusing posters of being secret nazis – and not just me. Sad excuse for a human being.

^ Those are facts. What you wrote about me is half true at best. First, I've never denied the holocaust outright, only claimed that some groups misuse and (quite unnecessarily) exaggerate it for political and economic gain. At the very least, that officially discredited myths like human soap/lampshades live on in people's minds to this day and continue to pull on their heartstrings is a testament to the fact that wartime atrocity propaganda dies hard.

Second, I've only ever "accused" (curious choice of word) one member of being Jewish who everybody already knew was Jewish, and who "admitted" as much when he once referred to his Jewish family. The only question (though not really) was whether he identified with being Jewish to the point where concern with the holocaust was what motivated him to say bizarre s--- like "every person who denies the racism here [of ICE arresting 21 Savage] would have been super, super down with the nazis rounding up jews." Not an uncommon phenomenon among American Jews as it turns out.

The WPG dispute is water over the d--- as far as I'm concerned, and my views and interests have evolved since then. But yours obviously haven't, since here you are still posting the same drivel like the DNC bot account you are. SAD!

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. Enigma

Sep 8, 2022
    “The holocaust is exaggerated” is quite literally a white supremacist talking point but yeah, sure, that makes you sound way better lol. You spent months on this alias pretending not to be spacemonkey before finally being bullied into owning up to it Lmao. You’re embarrassed & you should be. You’ve been laughably wrong about everything. I have the recipes lmao:

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 8, 2022
    Quite literally, it's a statement of fact (whether true or false). The fact that white supremacists use it as a talking point doesn't automatically make it false. Logically it could still be true – which I wouldn't have to explain to you if you took a debate course at your community college instead of gender studies for a change.

Here's a real mindfucker for you Enigma. Two ideologically opposed groups can agree on the same facts but arrive at radically different conclusions from them. For example, in the words of one Jewish Holocaust history buff in a private exchange with the Wiesenthal Center's director of research, who replied in agreement:
    In other words, here's at least one Jew and a senior researcher for an org devoted to holocaust research who both believe the holocaust is exaggerated, and lament the fact that antisemites and white supremacists use the weaknesses in the traditional story to push holocaust denial via fallacious reasoning ("if Auschwitz wasn't a death camp and Auschwitz is the linchpin of the holocaust, then that means there was no holocaust").

As for me, I never went as far as denying that Treblinka, Sobibor, etc. were death camps. I was mainly concerned with the issues with the Auschwitz story, which are well documented. That doesn't make me a holocaust denier. Go ahead and call me a racist if you like, but calling me a denier is simply wrong.
    I don't care how I sound to the likes of you, scum.
    This never happened. I kept a half-assed low profile to avoid getting banned until the jig was up. Not that I went out of my way to fool anyone. Believe me, if I truly wanted to make an undercover alt you wouldn't find out about it.
    Actually, I've been right about pretty much everything, including the WPG/Holocaust stuff. Any comments on the NY Times article I linked to? How about the Takimag piece? No? Didn't think so, cretin.
    Trying to change the subject now because you got BTFO. Talk about desperate lmao.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 8, 2022
    Since the low IQ shitstain is incapable of having a proper debate and is only interested in scoring points and defaming his opponents, this will be my last reply on the topic for the benefit of any unbiased observers viewing the thread. It's a sad but well known fact that shitlibs only understand eristic:

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. Enigma

Sep 8, 2022
    That’s just the thing: it’s not even remotely true. Lonely losers (like you) who obsess over this question clearly have a motive to cast doubt over the events of the holocaust. This is why you will forever be a p----. Rather than being honest with yourself & everyone else about being an anti-Semite, you try to pedal these ridiculous pseudointellectual arguments that no one takes seriously. Stop desperately trying to rationalize your hatred & just own it. It’s pathetic.

I’m probably the closest thing you have to a friend. You care deeply. Hence you being here lol.

You denied being spacemonkey numerous of times on this account which I don’t blame you for. I think everyone would be embarrassed to be you.

@WPG lol

Jesus…what a pathetic attempt at a deflection :'(

Quoting someone mentioning Plato doesn’t make you smart my guy lmao. I don’t know who you think you’re impressing with this. This facade you put up is so obvious lmao.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. Enigma

Sep 8, 2022
    Shot:

Chaser:

D603E818-50E2-4746-93E1-A9EC93FFC4D1.jpeg

Lmao

reservoirGod, Yeez and Worm like this.
    reservoirGod, Yeez and Worm like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Sep 8, 2022
    [​IMG]

reservoirGod, Enigma and Yeez like this.
    reservoirGod, Enigma and Yeez like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. BigBoy3

BigBoy3 Aqua Fina & Politics

Sep 8, 2022
    Don't worry I'll reply for you

BIG MONKEY likes this.
    BIG MONKEY likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 8, 2022
    Yeah no s--- Columbo. I had just been banned because of my political views so why would I want to let the mods know who I was? The only p---- here is you for reporting me for years like the little b---- you are.
    It's not a flex dipshit. That's what you're doing right now, because it's the way you "win" debates against well-meaning dupes who aren't wise to your childish games. "Argument as performance, with the goal of tearing down one’s opponent," except it doesn't work so well when you're so full of foaming hatred (lmaoo btw) that you forget to even pretend to argue in good faith. Nothing you've written even engages my points. The only reason I replied to you at all was to shut down your defamatory bs since I've been in semi hot water lately as it is.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  13. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 8, 2022
    Yes, in the sense that it's abused for political and economic ends. In that light the holocaust can be at once a hoax and a real historical event. (And LOL at @reservoirGod feeding you old screenshots of my posts. You two are f---ing obsessed lmao.)

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 8, 2022
    [​IMG]

Was gonna leave it at my last big reply but I can't let this vicious slander slide. Correction: I've already owned up to being a proud racist. See my racist Eminem thread in OT (Slyk vs BigBoy). I'm not "rationalizing" my views on the holocaust, just explaining that you're hopelessly out of your depth on the subject of revisionism.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. Enigma

Sep 8, 2022
    Being banned never stopped you from coming back & making hundreds of alts. You’ve dedicated a substantial amount of time & dedication to a niche online forum where everyone hates you. Really think about that.

I stopped arguing substance with you years ago & I’ve openly stated it numerous times lmao. There’s zero reason for me to engage with you seriously. You’re a self-hating racist because you lack social skills & nobody loves you. You blame your own failures (& the failures of whoever raised you) on others because it makes it easier for you to get through your pathetic life.

“The holocaust is a hoax but it’s also real!” is really the kind of -300 IQ takes I expect from someone like you. That’s really some Alex Jones s---. Bravo.

I know you want to call me a racial slur so bad right now Lmfao. Really though, I’m glad you’ve at least owned up to it. The next step is accepting that you are the way you are because you’re a recluse with no friends or family.

Thili likes this.
    Thili likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  16. JMG

JMG Teflon

Sep 8, 2022
    Wish the party would move on to DeSantis already

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 8, 2022
    You don't debate me anymore because you get your brown a--- handed to you every time. That's why you resort to cliche ad homs based on stereotypes that have nothing to do with me as an individual. I'd gladly quip back with some stereotypes about Mexicans but I'd get banned immediately. And yes, I'm well aware that I'm in enemy territory, so no contemplation on that needed on my part. I actually think it's fun here. The irony though is that I started posting as one of you, but now I see the light. Racism is the way to go 100%. You yourself have embraced antiracism, which in the end just means antiwhite, so you're no stranger to hatred yourself. So why don't you stop trying to rationalize it and just own it? Your renunciation of hatred is both hypocritical and pathetic.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. Enigma

Sep 8, 2022
    If Trump gets convicted re: confidential intel, it could happen.

Do it p----.

Good time to note that SM & people like him would 100% co-sign genocide if they had the political power to do so. They’d never go on record admitting this now (because they’re cowards) but these weirdos def have wet dreams about killing minority groups.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  19. JMG

JMG Teflon

Sep 8, 2022
    You support the DOJ?

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  20. BIG MONKEY

BIG MONKEY slummin' it

Sep 9, 2022
    Coming from the beta c---- with the persecuted minority complex this is too much lmao:
    [​IMG]

You call yourself a man? You b---- made little c----, you deserve to get your s--- kicked into the curb for this wussy s---. Would smack you silly if we ever met.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024