Wrestling Official WWE Monday Night RAW Thread

Started by tomroe93, Jul 25, 2016, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Aug 8, 2017
    I went July 10th and had a really fun time!

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. tomroe93

Aug 15, 2017
    That pop when Tozawa won the belt tho

Apr 26, 2024
  3. tomroe93

Aug 21, 2017
    [​IMG]
    WWE Raw preview, Aug .21, 2017: How will Reigns, Strowman, and Samoa Joe respond to the bedlam at SummerSlam?
    The Universal Championship Fatal 4-Way Match at SummerSlam left its mark on each of the competitors that weathered its destructive storm. Now that Brock Lesnar has survived the odds to hold onto his Universal Championship, what’s next for The Beast Incarnate and his three powerful opponents: Roman Reigns, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman?

1. The legend of The Beast lives on
    Brock Lesnar was ready to walk away from WWE feeling, as Paul Heyman proclaimed, that he was being treated unfairly by WWE management. However, if the free-for-all at The Biggest Party of the Summer is any indication, Lesnar clearly wants to continue his unprecedented reign over WWE. But who will dare step up to The Conqueror now? Furthermore, after coming up short in such a chaotic conflict last night, it will be interesting to see what Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe do to get back on top.

2. Will Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose be able to function cohesively as Raw Tag Team Champions?
    Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose not only reunited to take on Cesaro & Sheamus at SummerSlam, but they emerged from the fray as the new Raw Tag Team Champions. Now that they are back on top, just one week after their anticipated reunion, will they be able to withstand any lingering distrust from their extremely turbulent history?

In any event, they had better be on guard when they make their return to Team Red tonight, for there is little doubt that The Celtic Warrior and The Swiss Cyborg — not to mention several other tandems — will be looking to knock them back down again.

3. Will Titus Worldwide get Akira Tozawa a hasty rematch?
    Neville once again captured the WWE Cruiserweight Title in a hard-fought showdown in the SummerSlam Kickoff. If Akira Tozawa’s reaction to losing the title last night was any indication, he will want his rematch immediately. Can Titus O’Neil make it happen tonight on Raw?

4. The Demon reigns over The New Face of Fear
    Finn Bálor unleashed The Demon to defeat Bray Wyatt in an epic battle for the Underworld at SummerSlam. Now that Bálor has used his own demons to conquer those of The Eater of Worlds, how will the Irishman continue his momentum tonight on Raw?

5. Sasha Banks withstands "Five Feet of Fury"
    After capturing her fourth Women’s Championship at SummerSlam, the victorious Sasha Banks is on cloud nine. However, it will be interesting to see how long her celebration lasts. Having lost her coveted title, Alexa Bliss will be out for payback and, ultimately, a Raw Women’s Championship rematch. How will The Boss respond when The Goddess comes calling?

Don’t miss any of the action on Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network!​

Username and Pinhead like this.
    Username and Pinhead like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Kon

Kon

Aug 21, 2017
    Gonna watch it later(cuz I got a rare Monday off today) and skim through a lot of it, but hopefully it's a good show and we get the beginning of a Braun/Brock build for the next PPV.

*edit* Also I bet they do a Alexa/Sasha rematch for the title tonight.

Sign Language likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. Sign Language

Aug 21, 2017
    Was gonna watch later for potential Asuka debut but she got injured so that won't be happening.

Besides I got free tickets to a Nick Cannon comedy show. I ain't really into him but it's something to do that is free.

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. Kon

Kon

Aug 21, 2017
    Wish I didn't ruin it for myself, but saw on twitter that Braun laid out Brock tonight, good sign for him being Brock's next opponent hopefully.

Apr 26, 2024
  7. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Aug 21, 2017
    Booby Roode will come out and interrupt Cena....

edit : nvm, he's backstage though

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. Sign Language

Aug 21, 2017
    So i guess we'll get Reigns vs Joe and Cena vs Miz at NM?

Apr 26, 2024
  9. Kon

Kon

Aug 22, 2017
    Miz' promo tonight was awesome, perfect time to do it too with Cena and Reigns out there, good crowd to do it in front of too. Miz was getting plenty of cheers.

Alpha likes this.
    Alpha likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. tomroe93

Aug 22, 2017
    Watching Raw on Hulu now. Miz promo was awesome

Apr 26, 2024
  11. Sign Language

Aug 22, 2017
    Aside from a few people I know on here that praise him, the Miz is severely under appreciated. This man is one of the top heels in the company, made the ic title mean something again, but has been reduced to the pre show. Smh.

tomroe93 likes this.
    tomroe93 likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  12. tomroe93

Aug 22, 2017
    Dean & Seth vs The Hardys was awesome. Give me those two teams facing each other again, on PPV in a Ladder match

Apr 26, 2024
  13. tomroe93

Aug 28, 2017
    [​IMG]
    WWE Raw preview, Aug. 28, 2017: Can The Boss deflect "The Goddess" in title rematch?
    Live on Raw, Alexa Bliss vies for the title she lost at SummerSlam when she battles Sasha Banks for the Raw Women’s Championship on Raw. Can The Boss keep Five Feet of Fury in check?

1. Banks faces Bliss in anticipated return bout
    One night after Sasha Banks made Alexa Bliss tap out to the Bank Statement to become a four-time Raw Women’s Champion at SummerSlam, “The Goddess” threw down the gauntlet for a title rematch this Monday night in Memphis.

Can The Boss follow up her championship triumph at The Biggest Event of the Summer by making Bliss submit for the second time in as many weeks?

2. Can John Cena and Roman Reigns coexist on the same brand?
    John Cena returned to Raw intending to battle Roman Reigns, but instead of going one on one with The Big Dog, the larger-than-life Superstars joined forces to defeat Intercontinental Champion The Miz & Samoa Joe in the night’s tag team main event.

Even though he was The Big Dog’s partner, The Cenation Leader still felt the full impact of the Superman Punch when Reigns’ signature move missed its intended target, Samoa Joe, and instead caught the jaw of the 16-time World Champion.

Will the ramifications of that seemingly inadvertent strike be felt Monday night on Raw?

3. Enzo Amore joins the Cruiserweights
    Cruiserweight division, “How you doin’?” After Big Cass injured his knee during this past Monday’s Brooklyn Street Fight against Enzo Amore, The Certified G has seemingly moved on from his former best friend and has set his sights on the Cruiserweight division, officially joining their ranks on WWE Network’s 205 Live.

Smacktalker Skywalker immediately made an enemy in WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville, who will no doubt issue some sort of response after Amore invaded “his” show. Will The King of the Cruiserweights fire back?

4. Is Braun Strowman our next Universal Champion?
    WWE No Mercy couldn’t have a more appropriate name, because on Sunday, Sept. 24, Brock Lesnar will defend his Universal Championship against Braun Strowman — the only Superstar powerful enough to toss around The Beast Incarnate as though he was a rag doll.

After brutalizing Lesnar during SummerSlam’s carnage-filled Fatal 4-Way Match for the Universal Title, The Monster Among Men emerged the following night on Raw to crush The Conqueror with two ring-shaking Running Powerslams before holding Brock’s Universal Title above his head.

Now that The Gift of Destruction has his title opportunity, what’s next for the volatile Strowman? We’ll find out on Raw.

5. Rollins & Ambrose hold their own as Raw Tag Team Champions
    In an anticipated dream match this past Monday night, Raw Tag Team Champions Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose defeated one of the most influential tag teams in sports-entertainment history, The Hardy Boyz.

As the WWE Universe celebrated this unexpected matchup, Cesaro & Sheamus stewed, watching the bout on a monitor. The newly former champions still have a rematch clause after losing their titles at SummerSlam, and they would like nothing more than to deprive the WWE Universe of seeing similar dream matches in the future. When will The Celtic Warrior and The Swiss Cyborg get their rematch?

Don’t miss Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network!​

Apr 26, 2024
  14. Epitome

Epitome Quality (posting) over quantity

Aug 28, 2017
    Holy s--- so WWE just released a video confirming Cena vs. Roman for No Mercy lol

I can't believe a random B ppv I bought tickets to a couple months is gonna end up having Brock vs. Braun & Cena vs Roman...

I may have to see how much above what I paid I can sell these tix for haha

Sign Language and tomroe93 like this.
    Sign Language and tomroe93 like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Aug 28, 2017
    @tomroe93 why are you tomroe93 again

Apr 26, 2024
  16. Stone_Cold

Aug 28, 2017
    I DO NOT WANT CENA FED TO REIGNS. NO NOPE NO NO NO NO NOPE

Apr 26, 2024
  17. Kon

Kon

Aug 28, 2017
    So what are they doing for Mania then if they're doing Cena Reigns here?

Maybe they're back to Reigns/Brock again lol.

Apr 26, 2024
  18. Pinhead

Aug 28, 2017
    That's been the plan since this Mania lol

Apr 26, 2024
  19. Kon

Kon

Aug 28, 2017
    Supposedly they changed it to Reigns/Cena for a while there, that was the report I saw at least.

Neither ones too exciting for me but I think Cena Reigns would have been more logical to save for Mania.

Apr 26, 2024
  20. Chronic Pain

Aug 28, 2017
    BTW, who's watching the mae young classic? Just realized 4 episodes are out right now

Pinhead and Sign Language like this.
    Pinhead and Sign Language like this.
    Apr 26, 2024