Eh, yes and no.

CJ Poe likes this.
    CJ Poe likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Gloku

Gloku FuckOnYaBabyMama

Aug 22, 2017
    I WILL DEFEND AND I WILL DEFEND

Pinhead, Sign Language and Alpha like this.
    Pinhead, Sign Language and Alpha like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. tomroe93

Aug 22, 2017
    Sounds like I missed a lit episode of Smackdown. I'll watch it tomorrow morning on Hulu. Not having cable kind of sucks, good thing I have a job interview with the cable company tomorrow afternoon lol

Alpha and Sign Language like this.
    Alpha and Sign Language like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. tomroe93

Aug 23, 2017
    Smackdown is now the most glorious show on TV

Sign Language likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. tomroe93

Aug 23, 2017
    Oooo I really like this Gable/Shelton Benjamin combo. It seems like they're doing the original NXT American Alpha story with them, with Benjamin being reluctant to Gable being his partner

Mar 28, 2024
  8. tomroe93

Aug 29, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Smackdown LIVE preview, Aug. 29, 2017: Will Owens be on the warpath?
    Last week, Kevin Owens thought he had a surefire way to regain the United States Championship from AJ Styles after choosing Baron Corbin as the special guest referee. However, when The Lone Wolf bailed after his refereeing skills were called into question, Shane McMahon stepped in for the pinfall that saw Styles retain the title. Now that he can no longer challenge for the title, how will KO react? Find out tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

1. Will Kevin Owens be on the warpath?
    Last week on SmackDown LIVE, Kevin Owens asked for – and received – another opportunity at AJ Styles’ United States Championship, though he had to agree that this would be his final chance at the title as long as The Phenomenal One holds it. KO elected to have Baron Corbin serve as special guest referee, promising The Lone Wolf a future title opportunity.

However, the two’s gambit did not pan out, as Shane McMahon arrived to ringside to ensure the officiating was fair. After a furious Corbin walked out, the SmackDown LIVE Commissioner again put on the stripes himself, then counted the pinfall for The Phenomenal One. Having seen his final U.S. Title opportunity go out the window, how will a surely furious Owens react?

2. Will Bobby Roode continue to make Smackdown LIVE glorious?
    Perhaps the biggest news coming out of last week’s SmackDown LIVE was the addition of Bobby Roode to Team Blue. The former NXT Champion arrived amid rapturous fanfare from the WWE Universe before defeating Aiden English with his patented Glorious DDT.

After the bell, Roode promised that, as a result of his signing, SmackDown LIVE was going from great to glorious. Just how does Roode plan on keeping his momentum going? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

3. Gable & Benjamin make their tag team debut
    With Jason Jordan’s departure to Monday Night Raw, Chad Gable had been left wondering what was next for his burgeoning career. SmackDown LIVE General Manager Daniel Bryan had an answer for him, revealing that as part of the deal for Jordan, Raw GM Kurt Angle helped Bryan sign Shelton Benjamin to Team Blue. Furthermore, the former Intercontinental, United States and WWE Tag Team Champion was interested in teaming up with the Olympian.

Bryan arranged for the two to have their first match as a tag team tonight on SmackDown LIVE. How will the new pairing of Gable & Benjamin start off their tandem journey?

4. Is Dolph Ziggler ready to show off his star power?
    After several weeks away from Team Blue, Dolph Ziggler returned to SmackDown LIVE, though he seemed a little miffed at coming back in a backstage interview. The Showoff also appeared to be more erratic than usual, as the former World Champion claimed that he finally discovered what it takes to become a star in WWE.

Ziggler revealed that he was not above singing, dancing, flashy ring robes and bright spotlights. He also promised that he’d show off his newly found star power this week on SmackDown LIVE. Just what exactly does Dolph Ziggler have in mind?

5. Has Lana prepared Tamina to crush the competition?
    The unusual relationship between the hard-hitting Tamina and The Ravishing Russian, Lana, has been an intriguing focal point in the SmackDown LIVE Women’s division in recent weeks. After a few failures as a tag team, Tamina demanded that Lana help her get the SmackDown Women’s Championship.

It appears that The Ravishing Russian now has her charge ready to begin her championship journey, promising a “ravishing reign of terror” that will begin tonight. With the devious Lana in her corner, will anyone be able to stop Tamina from reaching her goal?​

Mar 28, 2024
  9. Epitome

Epitome Quality (posting) over quantity

Aug 30, 2017
    I'm really not a fan of the feuds SD is choosing to go with right now.

AJ wasting time feuding with Corbin
    Rusev/Orton is boring because...Orton
    Jinder still clogging the WWE title picture when he can't work for s---

At least the tag division is fun with Usos vs New Day, Breezango and Shelton being back to tag with Gable was awesome (even though I really think Gable could be a great mid card singles wrestler)

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Pinhead

Aug 30, 2017
    AJ/Tye was so awesome for what it was

@Epitome I see you turned off Smackdown early? Lol.

Randy/Nak is the program, and he's a heel again which means he'll give a s--- and it'll be great

Who else can AJ feud with atm? Roode's busy establishing himself, Ziggler's doing whatever, Owens is with Shane. You can see how well booked (comparatively) SD is to Raw when you look at how much of roster is being utilized. Anybody legit enough to feud with AJ is doing something or in a tag team.

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Epitome

Epitome Quality (posting) over quantity

Aug 30, 2017
    My impression was Orton/Nakamura is just a one week program...they are having a #1 contender match next week then Orton will go back to Rusev and Nakamura will get a rematch vs. Jinder.

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Pinhead

Aug 31, 2017
    I'm thinking a triple threat leading into a HIAC

Still over a month, gotta fill up TV

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Gloku

Gloku FuckOnYaBabyMama

Sep 5, 2017
    Smackdown had a dope opening segment. Unfortunate it took 20 minutes but that was worth the watch.

Mar 28, 2024
  14. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Sep 12, 2017
    [​IMG]

Half the arena closed off for Smackdown tonight

WWE's ticket sales feeling the effect of putting out a s-----y product

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  15. Kon

Kon

Sep 12, 2017
    Reigns literally just said last night that ticket sales and ratings are great, can't remember his exact words but it was something like that lol. Obvious bs I guess.

But yea Raw is gonna be here next month and I decided not to go, just no interest and I basically always go to shows when they're in town.

Big Dangerous likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Big Dangerous

Sep 12, 2017
    He's playing damage control for Vince lol

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Sep 12, 2017
    Aww chitlinz, nigguh.

Mar 28, 2024
  18. Kon

Kon

Sep 12, 2017
    When's the h--- in a cell PPV?

KO Shane h--- in a cell will be a fun feud and match, I gotta start watching smackdown some.

Mar 28, 2024
  19. Big Dangerous

Sep 12, 2017
    I really liked that ending segment

Username and Jay Zeus like this.
    Username and Jay Zeus like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Sep 12, 2017
    Me, too. It was just intriguing to see any kind of interaction between VInce McMahon and Kevin Owens because everyone seems to think he genuinely openly disliked the idea of him being a title-holder because of his physique. Vince "CAN BE" pretty superficial sometimes though. He wouldn't allow Kev to get away with that Kayfabe if he didn't at least respect him, tolerate him, and trust him enough to carry on with the segment to make it look more and more credible.

Username and Big Dangerous like this.
    Username and Big Dangerous like this.
    Mar 28, 2024