Wrestling Official WWE Thread

Started by Big Dangerous, Nov 24, 2014, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. Kon

Kon

Oct 5, 2019
    Meh I thought the show was pretty awful all around tbh. Didn’t care for it one bit really.

tomroe93 likes this.
    tomroe93 likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Oct 5, 2019
    Kofi was a boring champion and there's no way Cain is going to beat Brock for that title at Crown Jewel

Apr 25, 2024
  3. tomroe93

Oct 5, 2019
    I liked the KO and Shane match and it's always great to see The Rock but yeah I wasn't super impressed with it. Love the new set though

Epitome and Kon like this.
    Epitome and Kon like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. dna hits

Oct 5, 2019
    I don’t get some of the hate off last nights show. I haven’t watched a smack down ever since boring a--- Kofi was champ, and that was the best show I’ve seen in a while and better than most ppv’s. Reigns was the only one who had a lame a--- boring match i ended up skipping. They should have had 2 actual athletic wrestlers put on a show instead of those 2 who can barely wrestle. And I wish they let Brock destroy Kofi for 5 minutes instead. Kofi literally ran smack down down the drain to its lowest viewer ratings of all time. You can blame booking, but the athletes have to execute. And the champ Kofi, has to make people want to tune in. He was a unrealistic champion. His wrestling is decent, sucks at promos and too weak to be a champion. I hope Randy comes to Raw and he gets the title for a long title Reign. He gets some of the loudest pops and cheers from the crowds. He deserves another title run. Or I hope he goes to AEW.

I was underwhelmed by the Rock, as usual. He’s in good enough shape yet to where he should wrestle some matches to help the wwe. If it wasn’t for the wwe, the rock would have never became a huge movie star. It wouldn’t hurt him to actually wrestle once in a while. Or have one more long title reign, even if he shows up part time.

Idc what people say about Cain coming out after Brock won. But that honestly shocked me and was the most surprised the wwe had me since it was the wwf. If you weren’t an mma fan back before Cain vs Brock was going to happen. I can understand being underwhelmed. But me and a few friends watched it live and I actually bet my friend money on Cain, he thought Brock was unstoppable, and Cain absolutely destroyed Brock. To those who remember how big of a mma beef that was, they’d understand my point. Is Cain becoming a wrestler possibly? I saw on YouTube today that the AEW is highly interested in signing Cain. Idk if that was just a random appearance, or if they’re going to have him wrestle brock maybe at wrestle mania or something. Cain is a natural athlete and could transfer to wrestling fairly easy. He would help bring in views too along with Brock. Those 2 on smack down could really help blow the show up.

Apr 25, 2024
  5. Pinhead

Oct 6, 2019
    @dna hits Cain has had a bit of training (said to be a natural) and actually did a six man tag with Cody last month in AAA. AEW have had talks, but at least what I've heard from Dave he doesn't know if they were serious from AEW'S side. Also talked to New Japan. He's not in USADA testing at the moment, which Brock and Faber have done to leverage or wait for a big offer.

I hope @Epitome was one of those fans chanting AEW after Smackdown went off the air lol.

Epitome and dna hits like this.
    Epitome and dna hits like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Epitome

Epitome Quality (posting) over quantity

Oct 6, 2019
    @Kon @Pinhead my bad for the late response...was swamped with work yesterday after taking Friday off!

The show wasn't great, but it was still exciting being there and there was a lot of energy live in the crowd.

Everyone popped HUGE for the pyro and Vince leading it off. It's funny how many people's in the crowd were talking about how happy they were pyro was back. The seats were literally shaking during The Rock's entrance, it was something else man...unfortunately his segment kinda s----d lol

The ladder match was the most the crowd was into anything else on the show...give Shane credit he works his a--- off. All the legends you saw at ring side got their own entrances during the commercial breaks which was cool, and of course all of them got louder reactions than any current guys. I defiantly agree @Pinhead Seth's reactions is getting worse by the week...his pyro was dope though

The Cain things was cool...although it was kinda sad only half the crowd seemed to know who he was at first lol

After the show went off the air, the whole crowd was chanting for Austin, then they turned all the lights back on and told us the show as over lol People were pissed, and h--- yeah I chanted AEW haha

Have fun at HAIC @Kon I just turned it on

Kon and Pinhead like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. tomroe93

Oct 6, 2019
    I liked the finish to that women's tag match, the match as a whole was kind of s--- though IMO.

Becky/Sasha was really good

Pinhead likes this.
    Pinhead likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Pinhead

Oct 6, 2019
    s--- I missed Becky/Sasha.

Kabuki Warriors match wasn't good, but Asuka in particular was great. This team gets nothing for months, then out of the blue a title win. Horrible booking, but they're better than any other female team they have.

Apr 25, 2024
  9. dna hits

Oct 6, 2019
    I totally forgot it was h--- in a cell tonight. I’ll start it from scratch while watching the nfl game and skip parts of the ppv for matches I don’t want to see.

Apr 25, 2024
  10. Epitome

Oct 6, 2019
    Sasha/Becky was one of the best HIAC matches in a long time...mopped the floor with Charlotte/Sasha

Apr 25, 2024
  11. Pinhead

Oct 6, 2019
    WHY IS THIS MATCH IN THE DARK

GawDEDEDE likes this.
    GawDEDEDE likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. Epitome

Oct 6, 2019
    Man that was some dumb a--- booking...

GawDEDEDE likes this.
    GawDEDEDE likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. Epitome

Oct 6, 2019
    Also @Kon could you even see the match in the arena? lol

Apr 25, 2024
  14. dna hits

Oct 6, 2019
    What a horrible ending to the match. This was a great time to give Bray the belt. The WWE hasn’t had a successful semi horror character since like Kane originally appeared. I’d be furious if I were a fan to that ending. I thought they were going to throw a riot. Those people there tonight will definitely be watching AEW weds. Why can’t Vince ever accept the fact that his chosen golden boy is no longer a fan favorite.

Alpha, GawDEDEDE and Pinhead like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. tomroe93

Oct 6, 2019
    Wow they f----- up big time. Your first legitimate competitor in a long time just debuted their TV show 4 days ago and the PPV ends with the crowd chanting for them lol

Apr 25, 2024
  16. Pinhead

Oct 6, 2019
    One of the worst f---ing matches I have ever seen in my life. Just garbage. Incomprehensible. HOW DO YOU f--- UP THAT MATCH.

Because Vince is the one who ruined his said golden boy. Even when Seth was being a geek on Twitter, that's still a small part of the audience. This booking has ruined Seth. RUINED.

Alpha, GawDEDEDE and dna hits like this.
    Alpha, GawDEDEDE and dna hits like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. Kon

Kon

Oct 6, 2019
    Terrible bs ending, crowd was pissed and rightfully so. WWE is so stupid, I dunno how they can save Bray now, may have already lost all the momentum for his character.

enjoyed the show overall but had a couple tall a--- seat fillers sit right in front of me bout way through the show. Some guy with a WWE shirt and headset put them there lol.. so that s----d. Couldn’t see as good from that point.

but yes I could see the cell match still, crowd was digging the lighting from what I heard around me.

Pinhead, GawDEDEDE and Epitome like this.
    Pinhead, GawDEDEDE and Epitome like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. Epitome

Oct 7, 2019
    It's insane to me they wouldn't put the title on Bray...this should have been a layup for them.

the ONLY reason I could think of is if it was a last min decision to put him on SD in the draft...and even then have Bray beat the s--- out of Seth and say something like " I don't give a s--- about titles, I'm only here to cause chaos" and walk off...or ANYTHING different than what they did. That finish literally did damage to both Seth and Bray and they will be both be less over because of it.

Alpha, Pinhead and Kon like this.
    Alpha, Pinhead and Kon like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. Kon

Kon

Oct 7, 2019
    Fightful.com is reporting the finish of the Bray Wyatt vs. Seth Rollins match at h--- in a Cell was reportedly a Vince McMahon call and "his sight and vision played out how he wanted it" according to people backstage. There was apparently one person that even said Vince was laughing at how fans reacted to the ending.

The general backstage reaction to the finish was said to be largely negative from talent and employees of WWE.

A video from the match (not the finish) has 2.3K likes vs. 9.6K dislikes as of this writing.

as someone who was at the show tonight, i'm kinda pissed off tbh if this is true and Vince was actually laughing. I'm also sad though cuz it's just hopeless if so, WWE will never learn their lesson. honestly I enjoyed the show, thought Banks Becky was great and the card was good overall till the main event finish, but still that was stupid enough to leave a poor taste in my mouth bout the whole d--- show/my trip there. I don't even wanna go the rumble at this point but already bought my d--- ticket, might end up selling it lol..

it's just depressing cuz I think the fiend slowly fizzles out now, fans will just stop caring as much..he was SO d--- hot too, like I dunno if anyone's been that hot since Bryan around Mania 30.

Apr 25, 2024
  20. Kon

Kon

Oct 7, 2019
    also it sucks cuz they did some things well in the main event, I thought the 1st half of it was good...loved Bray no selling a bunch lol.

Banks Becky cell match was great though, match of the night imo..and many don't like Charlotte but I do, cool I got to see her win the title for the 10th time tonight, 10's way too many at this point in her career but maybe they plan to stick with her for a while now..wouldn't surprise me.

Epitome and CJ Poe like this.
    Epitome and CJ Poe like this.
    Apr 25, 2024