Wrestling Official WWE Thread

Started by Big Dangerous, Nov 24, 2014, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Oct 7, 2019
    I don't think the Fiend is ruined at all, after the match I was livid and said it myself, but if you sit and think about it, he didn't lose or tap and he left Seth laying a bloody mess.

IF anything Seth is completely ruined and is most likely going to get booed out of the building tonight on Raw. The Fiend really doesn't need the title right now and having it this early really doesn't make sense, at least he's still undefeated.

Alpha and Kon like this.
    Alpha and Kon like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Epitome

Epitome Quality (posting) over quantity

Oct 7, 2019
    Becky/Sasha alone would be worth going for...that was definitely the best women's match of the year.

I liked the first half of the match too...when Seth crushed Bray under all the chairs only for him to kick out at 1 the f---in place errupted... it came off great on tv.

It's just f---in Vince and his main event finishes...the dude can't book a face 90% of the time these days...unless his plan is to turn Seth heel idk wtf hes doing with him

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Pinhead

Oct 7, 2019
    I didn't think it worked on TV at all. The boo's were for Seth more than the match at that point, but nobody gave a s--- about any isolated spot. For a company that prides themselves on psychology and storytelling, that match was just two guys doing stuff. Nothing built, nothing mattered, and now they've booked themselves into a corner with Fiend being seemingly indestructible.

How could anybody get involved in a match of his anymore? He can't be beaten. It wasn't even a match.

Alpha likes this.
    Alpha likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. GawDEDEDE

Oct 7, 2019
    Congratulations to WWE for putting on the worst main event in the history of their company. Two massively over characters and a legendary match type completely buried in one fell swoop. Unprecedented.

It didn’t work at all period. An absolute disaster on all fronts and I have never heard an audience go home this unhappy. Not even 2014 Rumble. And if I were in that crowd I would move heaven and earth to get my refund.

Pinhead likes this.
    Pinhead likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. dna hits

Oct 7, 2019
    The more I think about the title match and the way Vince was reportedly acting, the more it pisses me off. I’d try and demand a refund. The match started off good. But then Rollins just destroying Bray, naaaaaw f--- that. They haven’t had a character like Bray since Kane first appeared. He can’t lose his next match or his gimmick is over. Rollins is going to get boo’d just as bad as Roman Reigns now. Didn’t Vince learn his lesson by now.

And Bray going to Smackdown is a no. He fits fine on raw. And he should have the belt. People would be tuning in tonight to see what he does. Bray goes to smackdown, just to randomly attack people then eventually just have Brock destroy him and his character is the worst thing they can do. And if Reigns comes back to raw. I’ll literally never watch it, which I rarely do anyways. I’ll still watch Smackdown some and see what they do with Brock.

Imo, I personally want to see Orton drafted to raw for once. And him going over Rollins and the crowd would go crazy. Orton is one of the fans most favorites as he ages. And he can wrestle and put on a good show.

Pinhead likes this.
    Pinhead likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Kon

Kon

Oct 7, 2019
    xpac reacting to the finish+the crowd in the arena after the show..not my clips, I just got the f--- outta there when I realized they were really just gonna end it that way..i was at the top of the section already by the time Bray was doing his laugh thing lol..by the way i watched the main event on TV now too and didn't hear the AEW chants at the end..wtf? they seemed loud as h--- around me, were they edited out that quickly or was it somehow not heard on tv?

GawDEDEDE, Pinhead and dna hits like this.
    GawDEDEDE, Pinhead and dna hits like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. dna hits

Oct 7, 2019
    Yeah the WWE already been exposed using crowd cheers recording instead of playing what the fans are saying at the live event. This started because of how bad Roman Reigns was being hated on. They literally used crowd cheers during him coming out and cutting out the crowds boos. I’m sure you remember when he was being boo’d out of every arena and Vince can’t have that for his current baby face. Reigns started this all and they’ve been doing more edits since. Don’t be surprised if tonight when Rollins comes out, they pull this and have the tv hearing cheers instead of everyone booing. Unless, they are turning Rollins full heal. Especially if people are making AEW chants, they’ll be blocked out.

Even though I wasn’t blown away by Aew’s first show. I’m still going to support them by tuning in to some matches I’ll enjoy. I really hope they can land Randy Orton, instead of the WWE wasting his talent in his late prime, before he can’t wrestle full time anymore. I think AEW’s first show they should of had a champion match against Jericho with him winning. But it’s whatever.

Pinhead and Kon like this.
    Pinhead and Kon like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Kon

Kon

Oct 7, 2019
    @dna hits did you see the Orton match last night by the way? had this sweet a--- RKO counter, even Orton gave it credit on twitter.

but yeah I'm curious to see what kinda reaction Seth gets tonight and where they go with Bray.

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. Username

Oct 7, 2019
    The reactions by the young bucks and Jericho over this are hilarious.

Decent card with some good matches. Main event finish was trash obviously. Hopefully Vince goes away for a bit and is less hands on when the XFL really starts going

Apr 25, 2024
  10. Machiavelli

Machiavelli 'Scuze my French

Oct 7, 2019
    I'm tired of WWE. The story-telling is bad af. What they did with The Fiend is bs ! f---in' bs !
    Bray deserves better, and fans deserve better !
    f--- WWE, I will only watch AEW.

[​IMG]

Pinhead likes this.
    Pinhead likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. Alpha

Alpha

Oct 7, 2019

Apr 25, 2024
  12. Pinhead

Oct 7, 2019
    LOL

@Kon I heard two audible AEW chants. The first was after the DQ, to which seth immediately started attacking Bray again, which shut it down. Then the next after the second sister Abigail.

But hey, people denied it after Smackdown as well. Prime example of why WWE cultists live in a different reality, though I'm sure it has been shut down on replays.

GawDEDEDE and Kon like this.
    GawDEDEDE and Kon like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. Alpha

Alpha

Oct 7, 2019

Apr 25, 2024
  14. dna hits

Oct 7, 2019
    Oh f--- man I didn’t even know Randy was on the card. Or I would have tuned in earlier. I just caught the end of Baileys match and the bray and Rollins match. Watched on my phone so I could still watch the football game. Yeah I’m sort of curious to watch the crowds reaction to Rollins and see if they play the crowds real reaction or silence them down and play on of their cheer recordings. You can tell when the majority are just booing. And yeah, they can’t afford to f--- up this Bray gimmick. I was hoping they’d restart the match after Bray attacked Rollins. But of course that’s way above Vince’s thinking ability at his old age. Ima watch some of it tonight along with the nfl game.

I’m more curious on AEW Wednesday tbh. I didn’t even know my sisters bf liked wrestling. But he had it on last week and said he’s been seeing the online promotion and couldn’t wait to watch it. Said he hates where the WWE went and hasn’t watched since before Punk left the show. This shows AEW will and can bring back old WWE fans if they go the more aggressive and attitude era route. They have the talent. I wish Orton would sign with them and it’d be enough to give Vince a heart attack.

I saw online Orton challenged the rock for a match at wrestlemania online. What sucks is that means Orton won’t be holding a title anytime soon. But I want Orton to go over the rock.

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Oct 7, 2019
    Bro, Bray didn't get destroyed...lol he never lost this match either, the Fiend is still undefeated and probably will be for a long time.

it basically ended in a no contest which was stupid as f---, but I get what you're saying.

Apr 25, 2024
  16. tomroe93

Oct 7, 2019
    Regardless, it made me lose interest in the main roster product i was slowly starting to come back around to. I’ll just stick to the Wednesday Night Wars, at least I know both shows there will deliver

Pinhead likes this.
    Pinhead likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. Pinhead

Oct 7, 2019
    That's part of the problem though. How can anyone beat Bray? How can I get invested in him or the babyface chasing?

Alpha and dna hits like this.
    Alpha and dna hits like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. Alpha

Alpha

Oct 8, 2019

Apr 25, 2024
  19. Kon

Kon

Oct 8, 2019
    Raw was f---in awful, holy s---..nothing worth while happened lol..

Alpha, Epitome, Pinhead and 1 other person like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. CJ Poe

CJ Poe The Dark Vegan

Oct 8, 2019
    That's the sole reason to get invested though..lol how would it look if he gets beaten so soon?

Apr 25, 2024