OG Nick Marsh Reviews The Perfect Luv (Cringe itt)

Started by boyz n the suburbs, Aug 1, 2016, in Music Add to Reading List

1. boyz n the suburbs

boyz n the suburbs In my city, I'm a young God

Aug 1, 2016
    img_0014-0.jpg Came across this review and now I'm speechless. I'm bad at writing reviews, but this made me a little more self confident. If you don't want to waste your time, he hates it. He also says "Kodak Black is worse than Lil Uzi" and claims 56 Nights is one of the worst mixtapes he's ever heard.

This tape just dropped a few minutes ago, and honestly I’m expecting it to be f---in’ trash since Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World is one of the worst mixtapes I’ve ever heard in my life, but it’s only 10 tracks so I figured I’d just go ahead and check it out. Maybe there’ll be at least one decent song. Honestly I didn’t even know this tape existed until a few minutes ago. I really hope I like it. I just don’t understand the hype behind this dude. Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World was absolute f---ing garbage. I’m sure I’ll at least f--- with some of the production on this tape tho. Alright, lemme quit wasting time and listen to this trash.

Track 1: Do What I Want (Prod. Maaly Raw & Don Cannon)

Okay this beat is f---ing incredible. Well, maybe that’s an exaggeration. It’s really dope tho. Jesus f---ing christ… I just can’t stand this dude’s voice. He sounds f---ing annoying as s---. This first verse is terrible. Oh my f---ing God. This hook is awful. This is so f---ing annoying. He’s literally just saying “NOW I DO WHAT I WANT” over and over again. Maaly Raw & Don Cannon did a really good job with this song. Uzi f---ing ruined it tho. This is f---ing wack. I can’t f--- with this bs. 2/5

Track 2: Of Course We Ghetto Flowers (Prod. Maaly Raw)

Oh my God. “YAAAAYAAYAAAAAAUUUUGHH.” Dog, this is so f---ing bad. Why the f--- does he… Why… Why is he doing this? Why doesn’t he just rap? His voice is f---ing awful. I don’t wanna hear this fool moaning like this all over this energetic beat. It sounds f---ing terrible. The beat isn’t even good. Oh my f---ing God. This hook is f---in’ trash. He’s just saying “WOAH” over and over again. I seriously don’t see the appeal. I feel like anyone could make this song. You don’t need talent to make music like this. “She shake it fast / Yeah, she drop it slow / Huh? What? YAH NECK ON FROZE.” This is wack af. This is like Young Thug Lite. He’s basically doing what Young Thug does, except his lyrics are a little more coherent, and his hooks are nowhere near as catchy. I can’t f---ing stand this song. This is f---ing dogshit. Jesus Christ. What the f---? Who the f--- is this on the second verse? Oh my f---. It’s an uncredited verse from Playboi Carti… Good f---ing lord. You remember how I said Lil Uzi Vert was Young Thug Lite? Well, Playboi Carti sounds like Lil Uzi Vert Lite. What the h---? Now Offset is on the third verse. No. No, this is f---in’ terrible. This song is absolute dogshit. I can’t f---in’ stand this s---. 0/5

Track 3: Original Uzi (4 Of Us) [Prod. Maaly Raw & Ike Beatz]

Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why. Why is this so f---ing bad? Why. Why. Why. You know, if you read this review out loud over a Metro Boomin’ beat, it’d probably sound like a Lil Uzi Vert song because most of his music is just him repeating the same few words over and over again. This song is terrible. This beat isn’t even that good. What the h--- am I even listening to right now? Has the verse started yet? I can’t tell if this is the verse or the hook. Either way it’s f---in’ terrible. Hmm… I see a lot of people on the Rap Genius forums calling this tape trash. I can never tell whether or not they’re serious tho. They might just be trolling. They’re saying he’s making music for suburban white kids now. What the h--- are they talking about? This isn’t that much worse than Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World. This is really just more of the same. Although to be fair, a lot of the suburban white kids at my school love Lil Uzi Vert. Maybe they have a point. A user on Rap Genius named LilUziVertStan just changed his name to KodakBlackStan because of how bad this tape was. Kodak Black is arguably worse than Lil Uzi Vert tho… Whatever. I don’t care. I can’t f--- with this s---. This is wack af. 1/5

Track 4: Money Mitch (Prod. Zaytoven)

UUuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh. This is honestly even worse than Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World. Who the f--- is this? Who is this on the hook? Is this the hook or the verse? You never really know with Lil Uzi Vert… Hmm… That voice sounds familiar, but I can’t really put my finger on it… This hook is terrible. Uzi’s flow is wack as h---. This is so g.d. boring. Please tell me who this uncredited feature is in the comments. I’m not feelin’ this beat from Zaytoven. This is just struggle bars on top of struggle bars. This s--- is absolutely f---ing terrible. I don’t even know what else to say. I don’t see the appeal. I don’t like a single thing about this track. This is wack af to me. 1/5

Track 5: Sideline Watching (Hold Up) [Prod. Zaytoven]

This is just… I’m sorry, but I just can’t believe people actually like this s---. This hook is f---ing terrible. This beat is actually pretty dope to be honest. I wasn’t really impressed at first, but when the second layer of percussion comes in it gets a lot better. “Gettin’ to the money; if you snooze you lose / You should see the way that they plot on you.” I don’t see how anyone could argue that Lil Uzi Vert is a decent rapper. He might as well not even be speaking English ’cause his lyrics go in one ear and out the other. Nobody cares what Uzi has to say. This is so f---ing bad. I’m not feelin’ this s---. This is f---in’ wack. The only reason I’m not givin’ it a 1 is ’cause the beat from Zaytoven was dope. 2/5

Track 6: Alfa Romeo AW30 (Prod. DP Beatz)

Nooooooooooo. What the f---… I’m so f---in’ bored right now. Literally every Lil Uzi Vert song I’ve ever heard has followed the same exact formula. First he gets a cheap, fast paced beat, then he quickly repeats the same few words over it again and again, sometimes with a slightly melodic delivery. Does that sound like good music to you? It sure as f--- doesn’t to me. This song is f---ing awful. Jesus f---ing Christ. What is there to even say? This s--- isn’t any different from the previous few tracks. It’s f---ing horrible. I can’t f--- with this trash. I can’t believe people actually allow artists to get paid making generic bs like this. This is f---ing dogshit. 0/5

Track 7: You’re Lost (Prod. Don Cannon & Slade Da Monsta)

This beat is f---ing awful. It sounds like someone sampled a SNES game. That sounds like a good idea on paper, but the way they did this just… No. They tried to make this s--- into a love song too. This might actually be one of the wackest songs on the whole tape so far. This is f---ing awful. “Slide on it / Ride on it / Turn around, girl, bite on it.” Fuuuuuck. This mixtape is f---ing torture to listen to. No. I’m not feelin’ this s---. This is wack af to me. 1/5

Track 8: Erase Your Social (Prod. Don Cannon & Lyle Leduff)

Pretty much everyone online is saying that this tape is wack compared to Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World. I have to agree. I don’t remember it being quite this bad. This track in particular might actually be one of the dumbest songs I’ve heard all year. “I ain’t got no Snapchat, homie / I think it’s too personal / That’s what I got Twitter for / Instagram I back it up.” The beat’s kinda dope tho. I’m so tired of hearing this guy’s voice. The melody of this song is so f---ing repetitive. This s--- is f---in’ trash. Nah. I can’t f--- with this. This is wack af. 1/5

Track 9: Ronda (Winners) [Prod. Metro Boomin’ & CuBeatz]

It’s gonna be REALLY f---in’ hard to choose a favorite song, but for all the wrong reasons. None of this s--- is good. This beat isn’t good. It just isn’t. It sounds like some s--- I’d hear in a f---in’ Fisher-Price commercial. I really shouldn’t have listened to this s---. This is f---ing horrible. This hook is f---ing annoying. Noooo. Ugh. Nah. I’m done with this f---in’ song. This s--- is wack af. 1/5

Track 10: Seven Million Feat. Future (Prod. Nard & B, XL & Don Cannon)

Oh no… NO. Not Future. Jesus f---ing Christ. Lil Uzi Vert Vs. The World & 56 Nights are two of the worst mixtapes I’ve ever heard in my life. I don’t think I’m gonna like this s---… It’s starting now. This beat is kinda dope. No. I’m not feelin’ the hook from Future. I just listened to the whole song. It’s f---ing awful. What the fu— YO. WHAT THE f--- IS THIS. I’m f---in’ pissed right now… Why the f--- does this s--- exist? I don’t see what there is to like about this s---. The beat’s kinda dope. That’s it. Everything else about this s--- is annoying as h---. I like Trap music too. I mean, I dislike a lot of it, but there’s way better Trap music out there than this s---. This is f---ing awful. This s--- made me wanna die. This is wack af. 1/5

Final Thoughts:

This is the worst mixtape I’ve ever heard in my life. Unless I’m forgetting something, this is the most negative review I’ve ever written. I don’t even know what to say about this s---. It’s really bad. Not bad in a funny way. It’s not so bad that it’s good. It’s just bad. Almost every track sounded identical. This is some of the most boring, generic Trap music I’ve ever heard in my life. It’s just f---ing garbage. I can’t believe how f---ing wack this s--- is. I can’t believe there are people who tolerate s--- like this. We should expect more from new artists. As I said earlier in this review, you don’t need talent to make s--- like this. This sounds like some random a--- MFer just took a bunch of generic Trap beats and repeated the same 4 words over and over again. This was a waste of f---ing time. I can’t believe I just listened to this s---. It was absolutely f---ing horrible. This s--- is wack af.

Favorite Song: Umm… I don’t f---in’ know. Who gives a s--- honestly?

Least Favorite Song: Of Course We Ghetto Flowers

Verdict:

20%

Sqrt Sqrt and Pussy Monster 666 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Aug 1, 2016
    This man needs to erase his social

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Aug 1, 2016
    I've thought it's Narsh...

Mar 29, 2024
  4. Thy

Thy 000000

Aug 1, 2016
    should just rename his website to coon culture tv

Mar 29, 2024
  5. boyz n the suburbs

boyz n the suburbs In my city, I'm a young God

Aug 1, 2016
    I remember some guy said he was trash at writing reviews, so Nick retorted by calling him a "d-ck rider" :whew: Ether.

Mar 29, 2024
  6. Patti Mayonnaise

Aug 1, 2016
    How do you write reviews on things that came out a day prior

Sqrt Sqrt likes this.
    Sqrt Sqrt likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. Pussy Monster 666

Pussy Monster 666 I regret changing my username for a shitty meme

Aug 5, 2017

Michael Vick and Sqrt Sqrt like this.
    Michael Vick and Sqrt Sqrt like this.