One Eleven beat tape [vol.2] - jvsmine

Started by jvsmine, Apr 30, 2017, in Creative Add to Reading List

1. jvsmine

jvsmine |good vibes only|

Apr 30, 2017
    Hey hope everyone's having a decent weekend. I have some new music to share. Here's the second addition to my One Eleven beat tape series. For more music, feel free to follow me on soundcloud. Also, if anyone's interested in working together, definitely hit me up. I'm always down to collab.

Ordinary Joel and Chronic Pain like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Chronic Pain like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. harrydirtface

May 7, 2017
    hey, not a fan of the tags but i guess thats just to prevent people stealing lol. i'm on the 3rd beat so far and it's my favourite! this s----s very tight, i've got plenty of flows flying into my head which means it's a good a--- beat to me haha. seriously loving the jazzy/trap blend though. dope. on & on is a very nice beat too.. a lot more mellow but i can picture a pretty female voice over this one, with intricate melodies.

overall im really feeling this project, i feel you have a lot of potential!! what software do you use to produce?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. jvsmine

jvsmine |good vibes only|

May 9, 2017
    Thanks man, appreciate the love. Was checking out your music and I definitely was f---in with it, keep making heat bro! Let me know if you ever want to collab, I'm always down to work. And I use logic

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024