Opinion: Dreamchasers 4 Will Make Or Break Meek's Career

Started by CODEiNE DEMON, Nov 24, 2015, in Music Add to Reading List

1. CODEiNE DEMON

CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Nov 24, 2015
    After Meek's piss-poor comeback to drake, Meeks been getting clowned a whole lot, as I'm sure you all know. But I feel like it was all just hype and that in reality it was two good artists making s-----y diss songs, of which meek's was the worst. If meek can really sit down and craft a fully-realized project from start to finish, I think he can redeem himself and climb back up in the hip hop hierarchy. Alternatively, if he releases a below average or standard project (as most of his tapes and albums have been tbh), I feel like that will be the final nail in the coffin and he'll officially be in the same abyss Ja Rule was lost to.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Lucy

Lucy #1

Nov 24, 2015
    Deff agree. if DC4 sucks or is worse than DWMTM. he's pretty much done. He is sitting on some f---ing bangers though, heard so many snippets of unreleased songs that sound so f---ing G.

Deadpool and CODEiNE DEMON like this.
    Deadpool and CODEiNE DEMON like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. CODEiNE DEMON

CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Nov 24, 2015
    I remember he posted a snippet of him and Travis last year, it would make sense if he was saving it for dreamchasers to do another collab since that's how they started together.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Charlie Work

Charlie Work Level 5 Goblin

Nov 24, 2015
    Doing 200k with a strong regional fanbase while dating Nicki Minaj was the logical peak of his career. You're giving Drake and his meme team wayyyyy too much credit here. People have and will continue to s--- on Meek regardless of the quality of his projects, which are honestly pretty consistent.

In summary, D4 will be more of the same, his real life fans will like it, the internet will give out le L's, and Drake will still be the winner of the most overrated beef of all time.

CODEiNE DEMON likes this.
    CODEiNE DEMON likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024