[OUT NOW] Meek Mill - Wins & Losses

Started by Jacuzzi, May 24, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. SWERVO

SWERVO big cuntry's alias

Jul 21, 2017
    he doesn't but there's some gems on here, pretty consistent and solid the whole way through.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Jul 21, 2017
    Just got passed "whatever you need" ft Chris brown. That's probably my favorite meek song in YEARS. Gave me nostalgia of some early 00's Hip-Hop/R&B. Like some Cassidy/R. Kelly type s---. I want more songs like this from meek.

SWERVO likes this.
    SWERVO likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. SWERVO

SWERVO big cuntry's alias

Jul 21, 2017
    Heavy Heart is extremely good too

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Jul 21, 2017
    finished my first listen. good a--- album. i'll be playing it more this weekend.

KLD3816 likes this.
    KLD3816 likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Jul 21, 2017
    Song with Chris Brown is amazing wow

Enigma and KLD3816 like this.
    Enigma and KLD3816 like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Jehovah

Jehovah SB3

Jul 21, 2017
    Issues f---ing rides

Rowney likes this.
    Rowney likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. KLD3816

KLD3816 Love yourz.

Jul 21, 2017
    1942 & heavy heart. Hard.

Puto Cudi and Rowney like this.
    Puto Cudi and Rowney like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. Big Mitch

Big Mitch You never made me ran once

Jul 21, 2017
    Just listening now, Intro track gave me f---ing goosebumps. Typical of a Meek mill album opener

KLD3816 likes this.
    KLD3816 likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. Puto Cudi

Jul 21, 2017
    Guys, how much do u think this album will sell first week? I was thinking at least 200k , since logic also did it ... But meek decided that it was a good idea to put the whole album for free on youtube (like why the f--- would he do that? for some barelly paid youtube money?) I think that it will f--- up a little bit the first week sales numbers because of that, so maybe 150K what about you guys ?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. Rowney

Jul 21, 2017
    SO we just gonna ignore 'Open' huh

radio gonna be on that

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jul 21, 2017
    Y'all think the s--- is funny I don't, its personal now thats how I am dude disrespected me. Come see about me. See I been positive in here and then this. Dude calling me a b---- but want do s--- or say that to me in public I'm really about that life f--k this s---. He lucky we over the Internet. I shot guns been shot at and got into fights lost some and won some. Then this b---- gone try me over the Internet had to come and say this dude you stay on my d-ck thats my hoe job. Dude all you talk about is me and i can see why tho I make more money than you and probably make more than your slut a--- mama and b---- a--- daddy. I f--k b---- with bad shapes you f--k b------s in bad shape. You saying i can rap but I been getting offers all night it looks I could get singed . Why don't you do is all a favor go get your dads gun go on the roof and off yourself you sorry excuse for a human I been hustling all my life srs, I battled rappers at school for money. I sold games clothes cds dvds. I managed all of dudes that I had selling for me. So I know what im doing. I had people at different schools selling for me. We were making so much money the feds got involved It's sad all i see is RNM saying ant this ant that get off my d-ck . I don't understand franny tbh, something isn't right with him. Idk if his father or mother don't love him or something because he got a lot of hate in him. Something just ain't right about that boy srs. Xavier started with me and it back fired now he ran like a b----, that's how he probably is in real life. n----- can't hang with me with that mentality, he the type to take the ball home when he doesn't get picked straight b---- made. That boy weird he probably never kissed a girl. He just come off as someone who can't pull girls. Like a said a while ago he f---s blow up dolls and probably stick his d-ck through CD holes in the middle Just log off the internet p---- I told you not to f--k with me and you did anyway, so this is the result i bet yo b---- a--- would be intimidated if you came to VA. Talking all that s---, ill beat the brakes off you irl fact that. I am real n----- irl, just don't make any mistakes around me because ill have you laying in the hospital hooked to machines and eating soft foods. My n----s that roll with me don't tolerate dumb s--- either naw i rather throw some money at your mother you dumb . you too old to still be reading at a 3rd grade level yo slow a---. n----s in your class be wearing helmets and s--- you slow as . yeah right i'm not smart, thats why i got a certificate of certification to become a dental assistant, but i got the brain of a 12 year old boy. All them weights you be lifting f--king with ya head. you look like a dumb a--- poverty linebacker. n----- i got 1,200 in my pocket right now, and about 9k in my safe i can pay your family rent for the summer. talking about olive garden when i go i order a bottle of $100 wine with my food, while you drink kool aid with yours. n----- i never said i lift or was strong,but i can fact that im strong enough to lean yo a--- when i throw the hands. you probably one of them n----s that look strong but get bodied by lil n----s in a fight. are those muscles bullet proof? when i get done with you, you would be looking like a connect four game. lol n----- flexing on the net, n----- dont come at me with no dumb s--- no more n----- dont ever say no welfare type s--- because i never needed it. Was born into money and i work f--king hard for my n----- ill put that 9k on your head n-----, naw you aint worth 9k i could find a junkie on the corner to do it for 9 dollars. n----- dont fly out here you want leave, and you want get to hear NWTS. well ill play it at your funeral and bury the cd with you tbh s--- like this can get you killed srs, i seen n----s get killed over words like this. you my n----- tho, but if a n----- i dont know or f--k with say some of the things we were saying, long story short "d--- why he do that boy like that" Don't f--king know how f--king many f--king times I f--king said I don't f--king use my f--king computer and motha f--king franny always the only one every f--king time saying something about it smfh naw ask n----s about me s--- will go down with me. Srs if n----s chill with me and say some wild s---, they might not be able to get on ktt again srs f--k you Xavier n----- named everybody but me, he scared to chill with me he know he might get caught slipping bruh take yo lil a--- somewhere I'm 24 and really did all this s--- you trying to be. I took a f--king bullet been robbed. Seen n----s die, I shot at n----s in war. Lil n----- go do something constructive. This n----- a kid f--k outa here. This talking that tough s---, when I seen a lot of my n----s get killed in front me. These Internet thugs, just live your life don't get bodied over something stupid. don't tell me to stfu, but do you think if rozay was broke and irrelevant do you think he would sue the n----- about his image. These n----s just looking for checks why he aint go after ross in 2001 when he was rapping with the name, im sure there was somebody that told him its a n----- out there rapping with your name, n----- aint say s--- til years later when ross blew up. i know freeway is a muslim but he still rap about murdering n----s and pushing blow like a drug lord. i aint f--king hatin on ti--y you talking bouut he run the streets n----s bump ross way harder than ti--y in the streets future better than ti--y but i aint gon lie ti--y been hustlin these few years im just saying nobodys gonna care bout him n 2 years watch What man wants to be called franny, ill tell you what man a fagott machine man does Wonder what franny was doing in 1999 more likely swimming in his dads ball sack, the f--k would you know about 1999 who I make a $21 an hour, f--k boy I'm good and I got my own house n----- I probably more than your dad and mom, telling me go get some money. Whatever dude I make more than your mom and dad and I'm 24, your dad works at wawas lol man shut this f--king site down, i never seen so much hating and d-ck riding.People saying dumb s--- and trolling yall n----s is lost, its a difference between walking up on n----- and murking him then killing a n----- in self defense. yall acting like he a stone cold killer,but who wouldn't k--- a n----- if your life on the line. Yall making it seem like gucci walked up on dude and blasted him i might sound like a b---- but men cry too, but this just made my eyes water. This song is so beautiful, it feels legendary, like some s--- that you will be playing for your children and then your grand children. If this is how kanye's next album is gonna sound then we are in for maybe he best album yet. You can tell I'm about to do something drastic by the way I've been posting since I came back, been saying s--- and not giving a f--k. I'm just not myself anymore tbh i never f----- a midget i wonder what midget p---- feel like, i got to put that on my bucket list f--k a midget or dwarf or both at same time, i bet they get wet as s--- when you f--king em you can't tell I'm different I didn't used to go after the people the way i am, first day back ethered Xavier so hard he had to create a new until the heat was off him i didn't wanna do that I feel bad about. I just don't give a f--k anymore tbh how old are you tho, because you don't know s--- about music, you just know this new garbabe that's out now stupid as b----
    your mother cares she's here with me now helping me figure things out, she's telling some things about you and why you act the way you do. I didn't know still get spankings and punished. d--- she also said you still get bullied on a daily basis so you get on ktt and attack people to make your sorry a--- feel better. d--- it all makes sense now, maybe you should hang yourself or go lay down in the middle of the street until and car or whatever comes and roll over dumb a---. Or better yet just play Russian roulette with all the bullets in the chamber you sorry piece of s---. You will be alright most girls just wanna s--- your for no reason im sure they dont care about like that unless you like 3 inches on hard but i been getting head since I was 6 nothing feels better than that, I remember at daycare I use to always be getting head in the cut In 8th grade this girl in my class liked me, so one day in science class she put her hands in my pants and started jerking me, we was working on a group project I told my n----- to move so me and her can f--k around, no one could see that she was jerking me because the science lab tables were made so you can only see our upper body's,so while she was jerking me i started fingering her, she came, then eventually I shot a load on her hand, but I was so horny I told her lets f--k right here, she said we'll get caught and she got a boyfriend I'm like f--k that n-----, she said meet her behind the gym after school, so I meet her and tried to f--k but she started acting scared and s--- so I was like f--k it, til this day I wish I would of found a way to f--k her it's the truth tho, it's in the bible, and I said no hate it's his life not mines.He will be held responsible for his decisions in life. You attacking me for stating my opinion, last I checked it was a free country. Then you used your first post to attack me. But I'm going to delete my post because Im tired of people attacking my freedom of speech to state my opinion. mane it ain't that skinny it's got a lil thicknessI'm just saying it ain't swole thick, most girls that gave me head can barley fit my d-ck in their mouth because of the size and curve See what happens when you beef, n----- f--king with your kids and s---. Somebody gonna die soon f--king with this beef s---. Suppose the n----- kidnap your daughter and s--- This is the type of music that motivates,all of jeezy music can pretty much teach you the streets.TM101 raised me coming up it made wanna hustle, that album taught me the streets and how to hustle, I didn't sell drugs, but I was in school slanging candy,video games,throw back jerseys, regular authentics,movies, only n----- in my school his sophomore year making more then a lot of n----s parents, came to school everyday in high school fresh, had the jewelry game on lock chains,watches rings,frames. Thats what a lot of n----s hated, so 1 day n----s set me up and rob me and my n-----, I didn't have the strap on me so I gave up my s--- i had on. I think my boy set me up but I could never prove it, he was acting suspect he moved after it happened and couldn't look me in the eyes no more at school. I wish I would knew if he did it so I could beat the s--- out of him and broke a lot of his bones, but f--k it I went back to the stores and re bought everything that got took from me, and kept on with life. That just let me know you can't trust anybody. it was like we was slangin coke because we had crews slanging different s---, I remember my crew took over pretty much we had better candy and s---. We had to stomp a couple of n----s out if we heard they were slanging or seen them slanging candy or whatever on our hall way. I had side deals tho I was making more money when I was slanging jerseys and games. lmao real s--- me too that hustle still in me, I stopped hustling when I graduated high school in 07, but yeah having a crew covers more ground, but they won't as motivated as me, I said yall trying to move on to bigger things like jerseys and clothes and games. They said they good, so I was like s--- more money for me. I was ready to sell some of the girls at school too, they was f--king anyway I was like y'all minus well get paid for it. I ain't f--k wit it tho, seemed to risky. This is the worst generation of people I have every seen, why do y'all make it a competition with every artist, back in the day we liked everyone who makes good music, frank fans don't like Miguel and Abel because they like k why y'all can't like all of them. Same for ymcmb vs good music, and j cole vs Kendrick, beyonce vs rihanna vs beyonce vs Ciara beyonce vs Keri beyonce vs kelly rowland they all make good music but y'all won't know that because y'all are too busy being stans. It's got to the point where if your a fan of beyonce your not allowed to like the others or the other way around. Then y'all say T.I, young jeezy,game,50 cent , Luda, Nas and others are irrelevant but they sale the same or if not more than these new n----s like j cole, Kendrick,wiz ,big Sean,tyga. I don't understand it can y'all help me understand? hate Internet forums too much d-ck riding and hating if the man dropped a better album than rolling papers then that means he's getting better give him some respect, maybe his next album will be better than ONFIC he's showing improvement.I haven't smoked in about 5 months because last time I did my s--- was laced and it had me tweaking and running around in the middle of the street and I almost died it was a bad experience. I want to know since y'all saying the album sounds goat high but I wanna know how it sounds if I'm drunk will it sound extra good like if I'm high.remember my n----- was throwing a party this bad as b---- was twerkin on me my d-ck was so hard I told her the way we grinding we minus well be f--king. She said what you waiting for then, I took her a--- upstairs threw on a condom, I ended up stroking her from the back at the top of the stairs didnt care who saw me hahaha, I was bad because my environment was bad. But most of the reason I kept getting suspended was because I was a class clown, I had everybody laughing and would say whatever I felt like out loud and humiliate people in class. Outside of school I never stole bikes or nothing like that, got into fights and threw rocks through windows. I Remeber one time at school these 2 girls got the fighting because of me, one girl told me my this girl liked me then the girl said why you tell him, then they started arguing. First thing I know they rolling around fight and were at an assembly so the who 8th grade level was there yeah I know idk what was wrong with me they put me on medicine, that s--- ain't work either. I stayed in inschool suspension to. Hated that s--- in a room all day with no windows. I got expelled because I had 4 classes and 1 day I got wrote up in every class that day, and the principle said you got 10 days but for some reason I laughed and she said thats it your expelled. I used to circle and put hearts by all the girls I had a crush on picture in the yearbooks, my dumb a--- brought it to school the next day to show one of my friends a certain girl. I was moving too fast and when the bell rung I dash out the room and left it. I realized I left it so I asked my teacher for a hall pass so I can go to the bathroom, but I went to the class to get it back, I saw that it was sitting on the table. Everybody was looking at me smiling, so I knew they saw it. Some of the girls in the room were circled in there, but all the girls thought it was kinda cute, and were blushing because a lot of girls had crushes on me anyway and they were happy because they found out I had crushes on them too. I was f--king embarrassed tho looking like this [​IMG], but this happened in 7th grade I did plenty of times, I be feeling guilty when we be chilling and in the back off my head I'm thinking is his sister just gave me head or a jerked me off. Earlier today I saw one of my friend leave his house, and I saw his sister sitting on the front steps so I went over and set beside her and then put her in my lap, she got a phat a--- too so that s--- was feeling to good. She then said let's go in the house I was kind of skeptical because I never been in his house without him being there. She took me in her room then she shut the the door and put a towel by the crack of the door, because you can see under the door if you lay on the floor and look. She started grinding on me, my d-ck became fully erect I pulled my pants down then I pulled hers down. She said dont f--k me in my p---- because she said she wasn't ready to lose her virginity. She told me to f--k her in the a---, so I started f--king her in her a---, her a--- was thick as f--k. So as I'm f--king we hear a knock at her door but I was moaning because I was c-mming, so her brother was like who the f--k in your room with you, she was like nobody,he was like you lying n----s said they saw Ant go in the house with you. So I'm nervous as f--k, I didn't wait around to see what happened i threw my clothes on and jump out the window and ran home. I'm at home now praying she didnt rat me out. She said that was her boyfriend that came over and he believe it so I don't. I be fooling around with a lot of my friends sisters I can't help it. you don't even know me, when I was younger I went hard af, growing in the hood, hung with bloods and crips. I been in way more then you can imagine, I should of been dead when I had a gun put to my head when I got robbed. I got into plenty of fights, lost some and won some. n----s never really beefed with me because they knew I don't play that dumb s---. It's nothing to brag about but you saying I'm not tough when I went hard most of my life growing up. Most of my fights can from playing football or basketball, we never as far Garnett talking about someone's dead mother, or family members. Or calling someone a cancer patient when most people have at least one family member that had cancer. Id eat her a--- after she's taken a fresh s--- and she doesn't need toilet paper because my tongue will be the toilet paper yeah kinda he be doing me dirty too tho, he know I can ball my a--- off, so we will have a date set to ball this n----- would turn his phone off so I can't contact him to know where they balling at. Then he will call me saying we just through balling hard out that b----. He don't want me to outshine him i almost died 3 times, robbed at gun point and the gun put to my head, and was in 2 car accidents. My friend murdered in front of me, i seen some of my friends get shot. I got bullied when I was younger until grew taller than most of the ones bullying me and f----- them up. I was sexually abuse at a young age. See you your not the only one with problems. I remember one time in high school everybody was high because half the school was smoking chronic and white widow weed in the cut, I was so high i went in the girls bathroom and pissed, I knew something was off because I didn't see the stand up urinals, but I was so high I thought I was tripping. Girls f----- with me so they ain't even run out and scream like a perv was in there they was like WTF Ant, you too f----- up. stfu with that dumb s---, she a f--king legend everyone knows her from playing on the fresh prince, plus she just had her own show, and now she's on the second generation wayans. Stfu before you say some stupid s--- again. Kate upton looks like a f--king boy with big t-ts. Kanye wifed up ray j and Reggie bush trash. Half the d--- industry done f----- kanye's girl. I f--k with kanye but you saying some dumb s---. Had a very frighting dream, these guys were f--king with me so I stared working them dropped them one by one. Then they wanted to jump me so I pulled out my pistol so they could back off. So in my dream I'm sleep now too taking a nap at home, I wake up in my dream they surrounding me and they lit me up like Tony Montana at the end of scarface.i tried to wake up out of my real dream now but I couldn't and they were they shooting. The scary thing I was awake but my brain was still sleep so my body wasn't moving even tho I was awake some scary s--- but it happens to people from time to time. im not on no s--- like that, I'm very chill and no one is bothering me. I'm actually very calm but I go from 0-100 in a matter of seconds if I'm taken there. If I'm taking there it will only be a fight I don't use weapons unless someone threatens me with a weapon I was a class clown all through elementary-highschool, I won so many fights at school because peoplemwould try me because I acted goofy at school and people laugh. I didn't understand because I stand 6'3 with very long arms got the wing span of a 6"9 man. So I would just dropped whoever stepped to me, I lost fights too mainly when I fought older dudes. Eventually people took notice and I ran my highschool along with my boys. I hung with seniors my freshman year. So I always had OG's schooling me from a early age. PradaG keep calling me out, I don't know what's that about
    Ant official when rap one body shot will make your ribs snap I'm doing me chillin while my young goons riding round killinHave you ever had a gun put to your head, and didnt got to the Feds Well I did I really lived that s---, never snitched and if I had my pistol on me he would been found dead in a ditch Y'all might think it joke and game, this s--- right here will you make never the same My mind gone, why they try to take my life was just 16 trying to go home I'm dealing with real life issues, most n----s would break down and cry in my situation and need tissues
    I came back because I love the pound y'all hold me down When times are hard come in here because I feel right at home, right now I'm on the phone and getting dome Boss s--- floss and s---, I hate when people mug me and don't do s--- PradaG we have no beef we don't wont to end up like chief keef don't f--king say s--- to me, who the f--k are you coming in here for one day. Nobody knows who you are, nobody quotes you. I'm the wrong one to f--k with 4 real. I'll knock your f--king a--- out.This ain't got nothing to do with you prada, son of god a b---- he ain't gonna do nada Its a shame for y'all to except s like the son of god, and why does he call himself the god I find that odd
    It's very disrespectful and distasteful,dude he's very hatefulI can't believe y'all let this childish kid be a senior partner, I'll son god I'm his father.
    I can't believe my son a lame, I should of shot him out on the bed and left him a stain.
    See y'all can come at me all y'all want I'm not gonna back down, I'm good anyway even If I'm not not loved by the pound If I gotta take shots, I'm going for the Pound's title belt I only s---t with alphabet bullets, look at what my rifle spelt
    Put a P in the front, end that with a rada, G
    Take away the protein milk, and you're left with nada, see
    Shrink to your original size, lets see you lift PG
    Leave ya b---- a--- bleeding Red like a Taylor Swift CD
    Wake up the next morning more scrambled than a dubbed pair of dice
    Take as long as you won't, I'll be with your b------s in Club Paradise
    Next up we got the Son of God, we know you ain't God's Son
    You're Jay-Z after Ether, like J. Cole I'll leave you a Lost One
    Hypochondria raps, but in reality you're not sick
    Remove you from the pound like a runaway convict
    What I look like dissing a white boy, too bad this ain't 8 Mile
    Like the moment your mother gave birth, I'ma have to put on a fake smile
    Bobybuilder huh, like WWE we know your s----s fake
    But why you mad at me for Prada? You should be watching your steroid intake
    Obsessed with girls a fourth of your size, that's the creepiest s--- I've read in awhile
    If I didn't know better, I'd say PrinciIple Prada was a pedophile
    f--king with me is like meeting a foot doctor, seeing de-feet
    Like a beta construction worker, your bars are weak
    Naw but 4real I got a bullet wound in my arm to prove i was thugging back in the day, so prada can keep making up stuff that's not real facts
    You ain't aesthetic b, don't believe what's seen through your mothers eyes
    Gotta quote my bars incase the roid rage blinds you otherwise
    Call me slow, if it makes you feel better call me borderline r-----ed
    Your lifes like Supermario, losing against me will get your level restarted
    I bring the heat, take shots from long range
    You're just a washed up Kobe in the era of Lebron James Can't show respect for someone that doesn't show his elders any respect. Some of the respect I had for him went out the window about 2 weeks ago when he pissed me off. The rest went out the window when he made light of my seizures. So you watch your tone and show me some respect Buster why you playing though, why talking about getting d----s s--- when you never kissed a girl. You 22 and never hugged a girl or dated one thats unheard of. At least I get p---- whenever I want some. Mane f--k you n----- I'm ready f--k s--- up right now. f--k I wish I shouuld teleport through my f--king screen. f--k wrong with you ? tbh, a lot of people can feel that I'm really bout it. Some think I'm bs when I tell I was wild and influence by the wrong crowd. When TM101 came out I was on some other s--- wanted to be gangster and s---. I hung with gangs affiliated friends and d--- dealing friends. I was getting money hustling at school selling merchandise. I didn't f--k with drugs though, I just wanted to hustle, so me and some of my friends sold s--- at school. Why do I see my name and knocked out in the same sentence, that should never be mention in the same sentence. I'm mad 4real dudes think they can say whatever they want over the Internet but ain't bout that s--- in person. Call me a b---- on the Internet but want come see me f--k this Internet s--- it ain't for me because I wanna murk a n----- 4real, nobody ever say no s--- like to how I'm getting off the Internet because I'm about to murk something 4real, dude want come see with that s---. This Internet s--- ain't for me, I take s--- like what he said personally. See he a b---- in real life f--k out of here. I ain't got time for that joking s---, but real s--- if you would said that in my to face, well y'all know how that story go.i almost got murdered at 16 on some robbery s---. n----s set me up. I cant even trust the n----s in my circle. Another ine of my n----s started a huge fight at a football I jump in it. I looked for him he,got in the car and left me there. Dudes respected me for fighting them they didnt even jump me when he left they told me lil n----- you got heart but your boy dont trouble always follow me. Its like I have death wish. I got family members that envy me and stabbed me in the back. I was trained at a early age on some grown man s--- I was 13 hanging with 17-19 years olds acting a fool not giving a f--k. I ran my school middle and high school nobody f----- with me because they knew who I ran with. Real Gs, most of my real friends are dead or in jail. I dont f--k with that street s--- anymore I was young and dumb at the time.he a straight b----, he act like a female. I go in the pound he say some slick s--- but ain't quote me. It's just funny because people talk s--- to me on the Internet but I guarantee if we all were to meet a that n----- would be on hush around me. Unless he wanna get f----- up.That Francisco mandarin or whatever dude name is got female traits always got something to say, he's a f--k boy straight b---- It's a difference between jk on the Internet and being a b---- on the Internet, if you have a problem with someone you should quote them ain't doing nothing wrong, I ain't selling drugs or nothing I got a great job as a dental assistant. My temper gets me in trouble ill black out and swing on somebody. I don't go looking for trouble, dude still mad over me putting him to sleep in front of all those girls and his friends. I ain't living a reckless lifestyle, I think dude want a one on one. It's stupid because dude is about 5'6 and weigh about 135 and I'm 6'3 d--- near 6'4 and I out weigh him by about 40-50 pounds . I'll destroy him again. I'm just worried about getting jumped tbh.some people on here probably just think I'm bluffin because I'm on the Internet, but I'm like how i am on ktt irl. I'm not no gangster or anything. I'm a dude you wouldn't want problems with tho. I got family members that are gangsters tho. In high school nobody tried to beef with me because they knewI was related to and hung with.the way I talk on here I do irl, if anybody from ktt got a problem and want to see me irl than we can settle it. Get murked on some real s--- Dont know if yall jk or what but I dont find it funny about me being shot at. I actually got shot in the arm when was 14 so I dont play around with nothing like that. I had a gun put to my head in a robbery. I seen my friends get shot in killed in front of me, so I dont play or laugh at nothing like that. Im srs its not cool. you worship a f--king rapper, you catching feels over a f--king rapper. You a b---- anyway. Like I said come to my city or come where you at on some srs s---. You step in my city I'm lighting your a--- up srs. if my daughter ugly ill sue her mother. I'm a pretty handsome man and all I f--k with are dimes so idk how she could come out ugly, but it could happen. Still ugly girls get rapped and s--- more often then pretty girls.maybe after I knock your b---- a--- out and when you wake we can order a dominos pizza Lol Xavier mad he ain't getting no love, if you weren't such a moist a--- b---- maybe you would get some love lol you playing tho if i come to another n----- home turf I'm coming strapped Cool Mahn got a lot of talk but I know he b---- irl by the way he responds to things dude would've been in the hospital f--king with me. Easy to talk s--- on the net but w/e. ima f--k yo mama and make yo b---- a--- watch you hoe a--- n-----. n----- a straight b----, f--k boy p----,soft a--- n-----. Cool Mahn a hoe a--- n----- 4real if you can't get on a track and out rap me don't say s---.
    this dude a b---- for real n----s need to meet me off the Internet srs Naw you not worth it b---- I wouldn't give you a kidney if you were on you're death bed you b---- Nice now we have 2 t machines cool mahn and Francesca. Soon well be able to start a fagott factory with all these fagott machines. why does franny like being called franny like a lil b----. That's got to be the gayest nick name for a guy I've ever heard. So don't worry about the threads I make and worry about explaining to your father why he has a fagott a--- son. got a lot of s--- on my mind plus the hating and d-ck riding on this site is ridiculous. I'm from a different era when we talked tough on the net we still got it poppin of the net. I don't f--k with that trolling s--- 4real. I ain't a forum type of n----- I don't like that bull s---. ima still stay in touch with you tho. We got email,ps3,last fm,sound cloud so we will stay in touch. I still got you tho in my state when your album drops. n----s too jealous on this site. Someone find fagott machine number 1's off switch i think its cool fagott mahnI mean do I really be saying special s--- that no one else says for my s--- to get copy pasta all day, y'all acting like I'm the only one saying s---. s--- is getting played out and corny this n----- papoose or papito or w/e his name is spent his last 4 days making ant copy pastas. You cool and all but man am I really saying anything different than most of the people on this site or in the pound, make a copy pasta for other people too don't single me out. Y'all probably gonna be funny and post more things right now, but I can careless I'm going to sleep I won't see it.
    Dude got to be a insecure to act like he's another dude and even use a pic of them. You a lowlife piece of s--- and if I could i would knock your brains out for taking my identity you p----. n----s think its funny until they got the gun pressed against their temple.The s--- he doing would srs get him killed we don't f--k with that identity s---.
    I'm dead srs tho, dude got trust issues and insecurities. Man I wish I would run into irl, the s--- I would do to him would be aired on CNN.i pray to god you didn't do that, if so then thats very female like and you need help to guide you into the right direction because you're lost. You need soul searching, maybe you need a vacation to get away from everything but you'll still be with yourself which not good. Idk theres no helping you man maybe you should head but a knife or f--k a girl with HIV, or bungee jump without a parachute.I need help, I'm a f--king hot head and can't control it. I get mad too fast and its scary, ill demolish a n----- 4real.Bullying is horrible it turned me into a bully. I'm glad I don't bully people no more. I use to make people cry and s--- all the time. At least back when we was bullying people they weren't offing themselves. Kids are much weaker mentally nowadays because of the Internet age and twitter,Facebook and s---. Everything is on the net, so people get bullied and people upload it to the net.why do y'all pay attention to what he's says, he's a lowlife piece of s---. Dude probably has many issues he's dealing with. People like him end up dead running their mouth like does. I bet he wouldn't say anything smart out his mouth irl. Get a hot lead face lift.you srs you telling me to grow and not him. He's the one that keeps quoting me with childish s---. I'm srs ill lay hands on him if he says anything like he does on here to me irl. Seeing that wont ever happen tho. I don't understand you telling me to grow up and not him.yeah you right I should let it go and be the bigger man. If he wants to come to VA it won't be over the net. People get killed and beat up all the time over the Internet so its possible i could lay hands on him off the net.don't know if you srs or not but if you srs, you fake as a b----. I just risked me getting banned to defend you with a diss track going at the man. You said some pretty horrible things to me man. f--k you bruh, fake as n----- just called me a real n----- in your outro then you say some s--- like that too me.i ain't fighting n-----, you muscle head a--- n-----. Ima murk yo a---
    PFranco fake I rode for this n----- and then he gone talk to me like this. I'm done
    I'm surprised your mouth doesn't hurt, with the amount of d----s you s--- . n----- you s--- too many d----s, stay out this and worry about your own pathetic a--- life. i did that for someone who I though was a real n----- and my n-----, but I guess I was wrong.It's about that time I know ima ready to call a b---- over and f--k once I get this s--- in me. Gonna f--k her til she overdose on the d-ck, hope I don't get locked up for her overdosing.
    i got that dope d-ck, my d-ck game is very potent so its a good chance you'll OD. Had about 4 girls OD on the d-ck it was to strong and potent for them.Man I feel good I feel like i could c-m like dude on scary movie 1 or 2 whe n them dudes prayed is some srs shitman I'm tool too done uck f--k s--- I'm gone gonna eat sumn to come downpaprika need to f--king chill with the the ant quotes for I knock his face off srsI'm a murk a n----- chill with the f--king quotes
    Had to pray 4 cool Mahn's mom after I f----- her brains outI know cool Mahn would cry if I'm f--king R&B b------s and video hoes and he sitting at home beating his d-ck to gay p-rn, you mutha f--king fagoot. n----- the type that would turn the radio off and tv when I'm on, hating as n-----. Can't rustle me no more I done went crazy cool Mahn cool Mahn cool Mahn !!!!!!!!!The Life and Times Of Cool Fagoot Mahn episode 1
    Hi I'm Cool Mahn i cant wait to go to bed and wake up so can get straight on ktt for the day and rustle, I don't need to wash up or brush my teeth because I'm a trifling a--- fagoot. Man I hate my life, I can't get girls, my breath sticks my teeth are too big, if have bad hygiene. It smells like s--- when I smell under my arms. My d-ck doesn't work it only gets hard when I watch gay p-rn, but thats me I'm Cool Mahn. Hi mom whats for breakfast you fix it yourself you weirdo, I wish I never had you go play in traffic. Dad moms being mean again, boy shut your fagoot a--- up, I wish I would of wore a rubber. Aww Mahn nobody loves me. Maybe I should off myself, or drink bleach. I know let me get on ktt and f--k with them because I f--king hate myself and want them to suffer too. Hey mom where you, don't talk to me and going to Ant's house, he's f---s me so good. Don't tell your dad yo loser. Aww Mahn Ant's banging my mom what do I do now. To be continue on the next episode of the life and times of cool Mahn.
    didn't catch feels, dude is on the net, all it is jokes. I would like for the pound meet up at ovo fest, so I see how shook cool Mahn would be.what does that have to do with anything, you saying 24 year olds don't rap? Shut your stupid a--- up. Aren't you 17-19? You address with me with respect you can't even buy alcohol yet. Dude you a kid. Man something is seriously wrong with you and its scary to be that crazy at a young age. All you do is rustle and try to make people react to you, is that all you want out of life. Let me talk to you on some srs s---, where do you see yourself in 10 years? What do you want out of life? Do you get p----? because that would explain why you so negative. Do your parents love you, is everything alright at home? Do you want me to call social services? Are you doing well in school? Are you failing any of your classes? Do you see or need to see a psychiatrist? I'm srs you seem troubled? Did your uncle or any male in your family touch you in a sexual manner? Please seek help, not for but for yourself. Its sad to see someone so young be so lost. come on man, this dude still here. I made this n----- change accounts. I bullied this n----- over the Internet and made him not log in under Xavier. Lmao dude is b---- for that and if I see him irl ill slap the s--- of his bitchass. Then he comes into the thread where people disrespect him and still post and take up for them while they laugh at his dumb a---. Xavier you better chill for I make you run through 6-7 more accounts, why the f--k did you have to say something to me. n----- the type of n----- that would still get pushed around punkd when he in his 30. n----s at his job gone be taking his lunch money at age 30. n----- don't ever come at me like that again, ill demolished yo soft a---. n----- I better not see you logged in under Xavier no more you lost that privilege b----.
    my n----- I'm the definition of cringe but he named the chat the dairy I'm done
    dude half special somebody need to school these 2 n----s on the ant geezy, n----- got 46 post and come at a legend. I'm out man this n----- got issues thinking he can f--k with ant brooks he said something to me first, just like last time he's starts it. I'm out I'm not gonna get into it with him I'm going to bed n----- shut yo slow a--- b---- n-----, how I'm sad but you scared to log in under Xavier. You scared we gone see that you got 20k post in 3 months f--k boy. The way you like to stay on ktt yo new account will have over 20k in a couple months. You gonna be the first to have a alt account with over 20k post lmao. Just do us all a favor and sit in the tub and drop a plugged up radio in tub with you. Man I was getting some head and shot a huge a--- load the s--- was abnormal, I'm lowkey concerned. f--k I shot s--- all on my legs and s--- and on her. Man I never came like that in my life. Now I got to take a shower, loads of nut is my floor too smh. yeah she didn't like it but I'm sure she'd like my black c--- in her white c-nt
    i knew you didn't like p----, talking about gross. Ironic your name is p----
    I know cool Mahn likes to rustle but I mean cmon doing it 24/7 is too much. Please take a break from ktt, and seek help srs.
    Cool Mahn caught in a lie, n----- saying he don't listen but was in like 3-4 threads when a song was released hating and saying I was off beat. Lmao you listen on the low
    How come cool Mahn doesn't get banned with all the s--- he does. I hope he goes In a kanye thread and get banned. He doesn't need be on ktt let alone have a computer
    He did name himself p----, is it because he get p---- or is he a p----. I smell p---- you the only on here saying it because you a hating a--- b----. You slapped Levi and everybody involved in the face with that remark. I hope you burn in h--- you fagoot. I'm going to put you on ignore before I say something to get me locked up or say something to get this site shut down or investigated. You don't know how much power i got irl.I'm going away from ktt because this n----- gone make put a price on his .... I wanna eat nicki a--- and s--- the implants out her a--- cheeks
    if I got to meet jhene, I'd do some wild s---, that wouldn't not even me locked but put in a insane asylum
    whats his stats mines are
    6"4
    Reach of a 6"10 man
    Speed when throwing punches
    Got anger issues so I might freak out and do something unfortunate to him
    Hi I'm franny Ant sucks he can't rap, but franny may I ask you why your status says Geezy season? Whywould you support someone who is trash?
    lol bad comeback, but having my dental job allows me to pay your family's rent for the next few summers
    lmao, I had teachers sit in my lap, I didn't complain they had gret bodies and looked good in the face. I even had a teacher catch feels over me, she got extra mad at something did in class. She went off and acted like she was my girl. That creep me out and she explained what I did my mama even said she trippin like she your girl. s--- creeped me out and i changed classes.
    what you mean i should leave ktt, thats not the f--king problem ktt actually makes me take my mind off of certain situations. The song was made because thats what was on my mind and I was going for shock factor. You'll understand certain situations when you get order and go through life experiences and got be a man.
    i heard about stuff like that, my brother told me a lot of prisoners would also f--k sheep, when they had to do work on the farm. They say sheep p---- is the closest thing to female p----. He said he didn't f--k I want to believe but you never what goes on in prison.
    After that I'm done, nothing funny about that, dude got me f----- up ill murk that n----- I'm out yo. you think something like that is funny, man you just don't know, you lucky as a b----. did I once laugh at the song or say anything to make it seem like I was making fun of suicide. Big and Em and countless others made a song like that tbh. You crossed the line when you posted that gif with my name, I wanna lay hands on you foreal
    what the f--k I need help for when I got plenty money, hoes,a house ,cars a good a--- job. Don't quote me with that dumb s--- b----
    naw man I wanna hurt this dude for real, n----- gone catch a fade
    naw man, I ain't playing man y'all playing all the time. I don't play like that, dude better not slip up
    Aubz got me ready to dive through the screen and body that n-----
    why you d-ck riding this dude tho, y'all f--king or something. I'm surprised you can sit down with the amount of d-ck riding you do itt
    Playa playa rt n----- probably never seen p---- irl you not a playayou call yourself playa playa and you have a sisqo avy and you d-ck ride other n----s in the chat. Where did you even come from, who the f--k are you
    Aubz wack as f--k all he can say is Chevy woods lol dude you live under the f--king free way, Chevy shouldn't be in your vocabulary
    i got 2 laptops and a iPad dumb a---, you are homeless continue to watch the stream in the public library
    dude I make a lot of money you dumb a--- s---, you got be like 13-15
    your j*** making people sick, d--- you must got some type of problem, homeless all dirty tbh
    im sure you never had p----, you kid like to know what to do with p----, but man never mind
    you saying that sounds like some s--- that a kid that never had p---- would say
    get off my d-ck you bitchass n-----, ill break yo mutha f--king face you bitchmade n-----. Keep my name out your mouth you wack as s--- still talking about something from 3 days ago. s--- is irrelevant, but you to caught up in keeping my name in your mouth you can't even live your life. It don't matter what you say, I get more p---- than, money than you, and all your weird as do is talk about me. You would think you my b---- the way you got pics and vids of me you slow a--- n-----. n----- if really want a problem come to VA or give me the word and ill come to the DR and put you in the ER b---- made n-----. Hoe a--- n-----, homeless a--- n-----, I run and grab the soap and take showers when it rain a--- n-----. What's for dinner nothing a--- n-----.
    Lmao this n----- gone make me do something that vicious to this n-----, lol d--- this n----- lucky for real
    Weird a--- Internet n----- all he talk about is Chevy this ant this n-----, go live your life and don't worry about mines
    Aubz not a real dude, I came at him on some grown man s--- and says more kid s---. I know you not built for real life situations. Gonna put you on ignore until you know how to act like a man and not a little boy.
    f--k dude, lol calling me a b---- but I came at him on some real and he kept talking that kid s---. Dude just need to stay behind the keyboard before he ends up not being able to get on ktt anymore, lol gone call me and b---- but he don't wont no drama in real life lol then he says I'm mad in not even mad if I was mad I would had one of your Dominican n----s turn on you and beat the s--- out you f--k boy

Sqrt Sqrt likes this.
    Sqrt Sqrt likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. KLD3816

KLD3816 Love yourz.

Jul 21, 2017
    :meekL::emoji_point_up_2:

Enigma and Sqrt Sqrt like this.
    Enigma and Sqrt Sqrt like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. Sqrt Sqrt

Sqrt Sqrt Basketball Shorts with the Gonzales Park Odor

Jul 21, 2017

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  14. Rowney

Jul 21, 2017
    [​IMG]

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. KLD3816

KLD3816 Love yourz.

Jul 21, 2017

What bro? Lmao

Rowney likes this.
    Rowney likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  16. Rowney

Jul 21, 2017
    we were in accordance OG

KLD3816 likes this.
    KLD3816 likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. gavin

gavin albumdabster.com

Jul 23, 2017
    This my project of the year, the raw emotion put into this project is f---ing incredible.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. Empire State Of Mind

Empire State Of Mind Revival Is Trash

Jul 26, 2017
    one of the best albums this year, sad it won't be noticed much cause of the beef he had with Drake.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. ClauDiu

Jul 29, 2017

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. Travismane

Travismane Travis Decaf

Jul 30, 2017
    This sh*t way too crazy mehn.
    Meek always "win"

0 0