2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  7. 7th Gen - Sun and Moon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Nov 30, 2016
    Btw if you defeat a Battle Legend (takes a 20 W streak) you get a massive 20 BP. Just ran through Red's team :wow2:

FiveOh1, Loyalty and Ordinary Joel like this.
    FiveOh1, Loyalty and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. Final

Final

Nov 30, 2016
    Did someone say my name

[​IMG]

Loyalty, FiveOh1 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Loyalty, FiveOh1 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Caslon

Caslon covered n moe

Nov 30, 2016
    tfw not even done the first island challenge

i miss when i had time to complete the game in like 2 days

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Loyalty

Loyalty we go hard on earth

Dec 1, 2016
    I still don't have a Pokémon with an electric or fire move, haven't seen any I don't think. Trying to balance my team with all types. Guess I gotta keep going. Still only have 3 team spots filled, last 3 are fill-ins

[​IMG]

Ever since @Coco taught me what chaining is I've been spending way too long trying to use it to find a shiny. No luck yet

Mimi, The Mack, FiveOh1 and 3 others like this.
    Mimi, The Mack, FiveOh1 and 3 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. Loyalty

Dec 1, 2016
    Also what is with this g.d. guy on his Stoutland blocking the road. Same with the wet paint fences on the first island. I don't like not having access to where I wanna go for stupid reasons :nahgirl:

Apr 26, 2024
  6. Caslon

Caslon covered n moe

Dec 1, 2016
    pfft no1 wants exploring in 2016 its all about holding ur hand throughout the entire game dude

Ordinary Joel and Loyalty like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. Juan Pablo

Dec 1, 2016
    Pokémon. Nice.

Apr 26, 2024
  8. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Dec 1, 2016
    They unlock as you beat certain captains.
    Also, just get you pikachu, I got one on first island I think. But what in using is Silvally, he can learn moves that are super effective against 519 different pokemon if you give him the right memory and keep multi-attack on him.

Apr 26, 2024
  9. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Dec 1, 2016
    Hmm. No shout out to me. Breaks my heart. :emoji_slight_frown: lol

Attached Files:

Apr 26, 2024
  10. Loyalty

Dec 1, 2016
    Pikachu is a good choice, I was trying to avoid 1st gen though since I overused them in past games due to nostalgia. Silvally I will look into though, it does seem cool

My bad :emoji_slight_frown: I forgot you were the one who actually explained it lol, thanks again. I don't see you post too much around the forum and I forgot :mynig2:

Apr 26, 2024
  11. The Mack

Dec 1, 2016
    Beat the game & caught two legendaries without having to use the Master ball.

If anyone wants a Feebas let me know, I can bread anything since I caught Ditto a couple days ago.

[​IMG]

That would be great. My friend code is 1135 2153 2197
    :emeh:

There should be a Growlith, Magnemite or Pichu/Pikachu in the first island in any patch of grass. I picked the leaf type starter because I figured there isn't that many leaf type Pokemon in the game (also the first time I ever picked a leaf type starter). Other types are easier to find and catch imo. I got a Cyndaquil from QR scans, have a Milotic (evolved Feebas holding Prism Scale), Gyrados (evoled Magickarp), & Greninja (transfer from Pokemon Sun/Moon demo) for water. Those that haven't started the game yet I'd suggest picking the leaf starter if you see it the same way I do. It's final evolution form is BAD a---.

Also since I beat the game I'm going to try catching all the rare & hard to find Pokemon now. Here's a list of how to find a couple just to help you guys out:

Bagon/Salamance - Bagon can be found in one specific patch of grass on Route 3 in Melemele Island early in the game. After passing the Melemele Meadow, you can find the patch to the right of the bridge connecting Route 3 to Route 1. Bagon only has a 1% encounter rate, so you may have to grind it out.

Players can also catch a Salamance in the same patch of grass, although it's even harder to find than Bagon. When you encounter a Bagon, there's a 1% chance that Salamance will appear when Bagon triggers an SOS Battle. 1% of 1% comes out to a 1/10000 encounter chance, so good luck.

A little later in the game, players can access Kala'e Bay via the Seaward Cave. Bagon has a 10% spawn rate in the grass in Kala'e Bay and will occasionally call in a Shelgon for SOS support.

Goomy/Sliggoo - Goomy is also catchable in Pokemon Sun and Moon, but only during rainy weather SOS battles, which only occur in a few spots in the Alola Island. The easiest place to go to catch Goomy is on Route 17 on Ula'ula Island, which never stops raining. You can also trigger a rainy weather SOS battle in the Lush Jungle. If it's not raining naturally, bring a Pokemon that knows Rain Dance to try to trigger the weather in battle.

Goomy's evolved form Sliggoo will appear during rainy weather SOS battles on Exeggutor Islands.

Feebas - Feebas can only be found while fishing in Brooklet Hill. Usually, the ugly Pokemon only has a 1% encounter rate, but if you find a bubbling fishing spot, your chances of finding a Feebas will increase to 5%.

Chinchou - Players have a 1% chance of encountering Chinchou while fishing on Route 8 or in the Akala Outskirts. Like Feebas, your encounter rate jumps up if you fish in a bubbling fishing spot along those two routes. In Chinchou's case, the encounter rate jumps up to a whopping 20%.

Bruxish - Bruxish can be found while fishing in multiple routes on Ula'ula Island. Your best bet is to find bubbling fishing spots, where Bruxish's encounter rate is 20%.

Gabite - Gabite will occasionally appear during sandstorm SOS battles in the Haina Desert.

Vanillite - Vanillite (the ice cream Pokemon) will occasionally spawn in snowy SOS batles in the Tapu Village. It both rains and snows in the Tapu Village, so you might need to visit the village multiple times to get the weather you want.

Dhelmise - The strange Ghost/Grass Pokemon Dhelmise can only be encountered while fishing in the Seafolk Village. Usually, Dhelmise has a 1% encounter rate, but it has a 10% encounter rate in bubbling fishing spots.

Sharpedo - Sharpedo is the rare Pokemon encountered while fishing in the Poni Breaker Coast. It will appear 1% of the time while fishing and 10% of the time while fishing in a bubbling spot.

Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite - Dratini can be encountered by fishing at the Poni Meadow, the Poni Gauntlet, or the Vast Poni Canyon. Dragonair and Dragonite will occasionally come to aid Dratini during SOS Battles.

Source

For Legendary Pokemon: Source
    All Z-Crystal Locations: Source

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    Ordinary Joel, Lucy, FiveOh1 and 2 others like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  12. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Dec 1, 2016
    It's no problem lol. Yeah I don't post a lot because there's so many people I see that if they don't agree with your opinion then you're wrong and your opinion is trash. So I try to only post in places where everyone gets along good.

Apr 26, 2024
  13. Lucy

Lucy #1

Dec 1, 2016
    yeah ill be back trading again in a few days, got sick and now i cbf doing anything but FFXV or pokemon till im better. I'll add the rest of you guys when im on pokemon next.

Apr 26, 2024
  14. Loyalty

Dec 1, 2016
    haha I get you, some people can be rude or just like to troll

how is FFXV? Would I like it if I've never played a FF game before but enjoy RPG's like Pokémon?

Ordinary Joel, Deadpool and Lucy like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Deadpool and Lucy like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. Lucy

Lucy #1

Dec 1, 2016
    i'm loving it, a lot more than I thought I would. the great thing about FF games is that even though theres 15 titles in the mainline, none of the stories are in the same world/have the same characters/ are a continuation of the last game. The only recurring things from each game are like, item names, Chocobos, Summons/gods, some enemies etc.

While traditional FF games were pretty much the same exact format as Pokemon (except instead of a team of 6 pokemon, you had your party of people fighting for you). FFXV so far, seems like a hybrid from that old format mixed with newer action-RPG-game elements. When you first load the game it says "A Final Fantasy for fans and first timers" and i think that's probably the perfect way to sum it up.

This game is so f---ing detailed though, I've done side-quest that feel like they're actually part of the main story, or side-quests that feel just so polished compared to other games.

Loyalty and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  16. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

Dec 1, 2016
    I really love it, i think you would enjoy it. It has tons of side quests and things apart from the main story and I am spending time doing all of them which is something I usually never do.

Apr 26, 2024
  17. The Mack

Dec 1, 2016
    Thought this was pretty funny.

[​IMG]

Apr 26, 2024
  18. Final

Final

Dec 1, 2016
    You'll love FFXV if you like RPGs like Skyrim, Witcher, Dragons Dogma, etc
    You'll like all the old FFs like 3,6,7,8,9,10 if you like Pokémon

Final Fantasy is essential turn based RPG classic series
    XV is their first real attempt at open world western style and it get's an A

Loyalty, Ordinary Joel and Deadpool like this.
    Loyalty, Ordinary Joel and Deadpool like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  19. Deadpool

Deadpool the end

Dec 1, 2016
    when u buyin for me

Apr 26, 2024
  20. Loyalty

Dec 2, 2016
    Thanks for the info guys, it def sounds like something I'd like. Maybe after Pokémon I will look into getting it, but I'm sure I'll have to buy a better gaming system (or borrow/take my dad's Xbox one). I'm convinced!

FiveOh1 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    FiveOh1 and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024