Post your car audio system

Started by SliK, May 6, 2017, in Music Add to Reading List

1. SliK

SliK mad kunt

May 8, 2017
    It was around '15 Ford Australia closed and began importing the Mustang from overseas. So it has only been a couple of years that we have had the new Mustangs here in Oz.

The car in the OP is a Holden (GM/Chev) VF Calais V. It's the luxury model of the car you might know as the Chevorlet SS. A V8, 6L engine with 260kw and 570nm of torque. It's unlike any car I've ever driven. I absolutely love it.

Sign Language likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  2. Stevio

Stevio Goonio Da Boonio

May 8, 2017
    Very Nice, I always wanted a full on aftermarket audio system for my car, but currently I can only afford cheap bangers to drive, and I'm really warm off putting 2 grand into it for a killer sound system if the cars gonna go b--- after a year or 2 of driving :emoji_slight_frown: when I get to the position of be able to afford a brand new jammer Id deffo go for one, currently I have an Android head unit which I've got Poweramp installed to play my music through, and I've made custom EQ settings for my stock Golf speakers, good enough sound for my needs

SliK likes this.
    SliK likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  3. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

May 8, 2017
    Holy f---, I just watched a video on the holden. Crazy car man. Are the popular in Australia? The Chevy SSR was laughed at in America.

SliK likes this.
    SliK likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  4. SliK

SliK mad kunt

May 8, 2017
    Yeah they're very popular here. Such a shame local manufacuring has died because this is the last year that they're getting made before they close and start importing s-----y cars from overseas and rebadging them.

There will be a lot of diehard fans that willfind it very hard to replace their Holdens with something else. The Australian car market is going the way of the European one - small cars and SUVs are becoming more and more popular given the price of fuel and the amount of driving people have to do across this massive country or all the stop-start bumper-to-bumper traffic in the cities.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Apr 18, 2024
  5. Lucy

Lucy #1

May 8, 2017
    LMFAO this the funniest thing i've ever heard an american say

Sign Language and SliK like this.
    Sign Language and SliK like this.
    Apr 18, 2024