CODEiNE DEMON One foot stuck in the tarpit of my ways

Sep 3, 2015
    Neckbeards countering legitimate claims with accusations of being sjws itt

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  2. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Sep 3, 2015
    Have no issues with feminism. Women aren't treated as equals to men in the U.S., that's pretty much fact. With that being said though every social group has their extremists. Also, I think the movement is kind of mislead especially among my age group. I see so many highschool girls or even young women in college pushing for "free the nip" & it's like, is that really the biggest issue you should be pushing for right now? How about pushing for equal pay for women?

Old_Parr, rapmusik and what like this.
    Old_Parr, rapmusik and what like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  3. what

what .

Sep 3, 2015

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  4. rapmusik

Sep 3, 2015
    feminism is given a bad name when extremists are involved. being a feminist is wanting equal rights between men and women. some push it too far by trying to get women more rights than men (which in a sense has already happened in certain departments).

I for one do agree that everything should be equal between two women. Equal pay, equal rights, equal everything. If a woman punches you in the face, you should be able to defend yourself without being slandered as a "woman beater" or whatever. Extremists ruin what could be an equal society.

a friend of mine was literally getting his a--- whopped by his girlfriend for quite a while. he finally fought back and he ended up with the assault charges smh

Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  5. JFK

JFK Bleach on my t-shirt

Sep 3, 2015
    This has been proven time & time again to be an inaccurate perception.

Xmipod and zbd like this.
    Xmipod and zbd like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  6. lil uzi vert stan

Sep 3, 2015
    what

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  7. DKC

DKC hank trill

Sep 3, 2015
    Social justice warriors.

Top five dumbest posts I've ever read on this forum and I've read every @Tarzan post. Are you f---ing serious?

Apr 18, 2024
  8. lil uzi vert stan

Sep 3, 2015
    Oh, okay. I mean, I've said it before: these "sjw" "neckbeards" are likely the product of privilege, so they can afford their righteous tone. I don't doubt their convictions, or talent or anything, but it just castes a shadow on their approach/tone.

I recently got into a "Twitter tiff" (lol... god I hate today's culture) over some UMC twit who was castigating me bc i didn't believe Sesame Street's recent move to HBO was inherently a move toward gentrification... or a "Death toll" for childrens programming geared toward low income kids.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  9. brillo pad beard

brillo pad beard big cummies

Sep 3, 2015
    still havent seen a legitimate claim about "r--- culture" or what can be done about it. and yeah man i'm totally a neckbeard

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  10. GawDEDEDE

Sep 3, 2015

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  11. GawDEDEDE

Sep 3, 2015

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  12. GawDEDEDE

Sep 3, 2015
    You obviously misunderstood me. There are different groups of people who are singled out and/or taken advantage of in multiple platforms. Life is unfair to everybody, but it doesn't mean there's a problem with the system. Feminism mattered when the system needed to be changed, but there are ALWAYS going to be people who do f----- up s--- and some of the problems women face now might always be a problem in this society. The important thing is there are consequences for these things on every level.

It's like gun laws. It doesn't matter what people do to raise awareness, there will always be public shootings/school shootings. That's why I find feminism pointless, because it's not gonna stop s-----y people from being s-----y people. It's beating a dead horse because women are already equal. I dont' know how that's so hard to grasp.

A Feminist claims to be someone to fight for equality, but think about where the inequality lies. You could say the statistics in harassment, abuse and r--- and it is unfair but what are they going to change by causing awareness if there's not an internal change??? There are a few things I agree with fundamentally with Feminists like equal pay but that's coming to an end soon and there are plenty women making more than I ever will. There are some points that are fair but still points I even find to be unrealistic, such as the free the nipple thing. If you had a daughter would you honestly be comfortable with her going outside topless just because "men can do it so why cant she?"

I may have embellished when I said things were "all fine" with women, I didn't mean everything's perfect, all I meant was the structure of society is fine. Plenty women are business owners or powerful people who are given the same opportunities as men from day 1. s--- we're prolly gonna have a female president next year (I hope not though, f--- Hillary.) The solution I've seen presented by feminists to these problems aren't rational solutions. People ain't being raised right, that's the biggest problem imo. I could go all day about how bad parenting turns kids into s-----y people who do bad s--- that may fall into the spectrum of things to be concerned for as a feminist, but that itself is a non-feminism related topic. My real point is you don't need to be raised by a feminist know how to treat women. You don't have to be a feminist to treat women equality and be an upstanding citizen. Don't see how that's dumb but okay.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  13. GawDEDEDE

Sep 3, 2015
    No the f--- you shouldn't lol

That's another thing, I don't believe in equality across the board. A man should never hit a woman. Yeah its a double standard but double standards are in society for a reason, because they're a check & balance. s--- is already all sorted out, anyone who thinks its not is beating a dead horse.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  14. rapmusik

Sep 3, 2015
    what

any person of any gender should be able to defend themselves against another person of any gender who attacks them. gender should not f---ing matter

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  15. Zep

Zep Certified Feminist

Sep 3, 2015
    If a b---- hit me id f--- her up without hesitation

KingDrizz likes this.
    KingDrizz likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  16. KingDrizz

KingDrizz Cool Cats

Sep 3, 2015
    no u wudnt

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  17. Donald Trump

Donald Trump 45th President of the United States

Sep 3, 2015
    There is no such thing as equality in nature, therefore equality is an unnatural state, therefore feminism is only an ideal, therefore those who practice it will find nothing but unhappiness. The human brain has evolved for hundreds of thousands of years to be racist and sexist from birth in order to ensure survival and reproduction. Feminism is essentially devolution.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  18. zbd

zbd Photo Shoot Fresh

Sep 4, 2015
    I'm 100% for equal rights and equal opportunity. All races and all sexes deserve an equal shot at happiness and success. Someone (militant feminist irl) tried to tell me "but that makes you a feminist!!" the other day. I don't self-identify as a feminist (despite apparently agreeing with them) because I feel most don't give a s--- about "equal rights" unless we're talking about women's equal rights. The feminists I know are more concerned about eradicating their own first world inconveniences than they are about supporting a total, thorough agenda of equality.

Don't get me started on terms like "r--- culture".

Deadpool and Old_Parr like this.
    Deadpool and Old_Parr like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  19. bluethefax

bluethefax fax machine

Mar 13, 2017
    not everyone is payed the same amount, not because of gender but because of how well they do their jobs. if you have a man and a woman that have the same job and put the same amount of time and effort into their job they'll be payed the same amout of money

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024
  20. bluethefax

bluethefax fax machine

Mar 13, 2017
    life is NOT fair. it WILL NEVER be fair, and gender has nothing to do with it.

0 0
    Apr 18, 2024