We finna win

[​IMG]

FreeAgent and Ordinary Joel like this.
    FreeAgent and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  5. FreeAgent

FreeAgent Resurrected like Jesus

Oct 13, 2015
    They call me FreeAgent. I shut the s--- down.
    Your entire arsenal is not enough to f--- with one round.
    I am also the opposite of what you are like. You are microcosm of what the f--- I am on the mic.
    I am awesome and you are just aww struck. She's love stricken.
    She's got her jaw stuck, from sucking my d-ck. Aww f---.

Jordan, Immy and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Jordan, Immy and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  6. Immy

Immy yikes

Oct 13, 2015

Jordan, Meero, FlawlessT and 2 others like this.
    Jordan, Meero, FlawlessT and 2 others like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  7. FreeAgent

FreeAgent Resurrected like Jesus

Oct 13, 2015
    #BreakTheInternet

Apr 18, 2024
  8. Immy

Immy yikes

Oct 13, 2015
    #BreakRebelsHeart

Jordan, Ordinary Joel and FreeAgent like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  9. gorealsteady

gorealsteady heal & create

Oct 13, 2015
    Look at these cool cats!! > :emoji_cat::emoji_cat2::emoji_joy_cat::emoji_kissing_cat::emoji_pouting_cat::emoji_smile_cat::emoji_smiley_cat::emoji_smirk_cat::tigerface::emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

Ordinary Joel, Jakey, Jordan and 4 others like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  10. Mathias ♛

Mathias ♛ I took a pill in Ibiza

Oct 13, 2015
    :emoji_scream_cat::emoji_scream_cat::emoji_scream_cat::emoji_scream_cat::emoji_scream_cat:

Apr 18, 2024
  11. Creation

Creation By Any Means

Oct 13, 2015
    I need new Danny Brown!

He needs to work with Purity Ring again for sure, 25 Bucks is my favorite DB song. The produce just fits him so well.

Ordinary Joel, Jordan and Immy like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Jordan and Immy like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  12. Immy

Immy yikes

Oct 13, 2015
    Can u make me a Em ft Em version of The Hills :emoji_heart:

Jordan likes this.
    Jordan likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  13. Creation

Creation By Any Means

Oct 13, 2015

in what sense? like remove Abel's verse?

Jordan likes this.
    Jordan likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  14. Immy

Immy yikes

Oct 13, 2015
    yeaa :emoji_heart:

Jordan and Creation like this.
    Jordan and Creation like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  15. mow

mow long live flippa

Oct 13, 2015
    Whats up :snoopshades:

Apr 18, 2024
  16. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Oct 13, 2015
    Good to hear you liked it here! I totally understand the getting away from people part.

I want to go there in winter, trying it out. Never done it before though, did you? Yeah riding a bike is very Dutch lol, everybody does it. It's easy and also very healthy! I have to say, right now when it's cold I mostly take the car with the heating on.Where I live there are a lot of problems with trains and buses, especially in fall/winter.

He likes Austria a lot more than Holland, like I said duch people love to complain about their own country. Some don't realise how good they have it here. d--- tough choice. Any particular reason you made that decision? I know I can't do that, takes a lot of self dicipline and I just like meat too much.

SL was great, the last few months excluded. A little more hostile than s80 but it was funny sometimes though. Were you a member as well? Didn't recognize your name.

Ordinary Joel and Mimi like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Mimi like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  17. Meero

Meero Ay ay ay

Oct 13, 2015
    :emoji_frog::emoji_wave:

Apr 18, 2024
  18. Mimi

Mimi the art of doing nothing

Oct 13, 2015
    I was in a bedroom shared between 5+ people for a few months, the space was very welcome =p

Noo I haven't but I would like to. I would like to go up to any mountains really and have a ski resort sort of holiday. It's such a great thing for the mind and body (plus environment and wallet) to use cycling as a form of transport. And I know for myself, it causes me to be so much less stressed. Yeah, in the mornings you may have the flock of bikes that are all stopped at the lights as people are on their way to work but when it does turn green, you can just go!! If somebody is slow you can pick up your pace and go around them, you're not stuck to the flow like in a car. Though I am kind of jealous of you having a car for the winter months. The worst thing is when you ride into work because the day starts off clear, then when you finish it's pissing it down.
    Sucks about the other transport problems, now that you say that I do remember the issues there would be with the trains between Schiphol and Centraal often. I have taken the train to Belgium a couple of times in between moving and let me say, never again. Too many issues and hold ups.

I guess for a lot of people once you get out there and experience other places home just becomes kind of boring, you've lived there, seen what it has to offer and the excitement of starting up in a new place with so much to explore keeps you from going back. It was a definitely a change, I used to eat steak pretty much every night at dinner but one day I was been driven to school and there was a truck with a couple of cows squished in it in front of us. I looked one of the cows in it's big, brown eyes and I was just like 'nup, cant eat you and your friends anymore'.

I had an account on there, same name as here I'm pretty sure but never posted. I used to be on RB and so once that went and everybody joined SL I followed but it just wasn't the sort of community I wanted to be a part of. What I like about this place is the friendliness.

Ordinary Joel and Jordan like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Jordan like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  19. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Oct 13, 2015
    A few years back I went to school by bike everyday, it was 60 minutes every day. But when I changed schools it was too far so I went with public transport. It really changed, I was in bad shape compard to when I went with my bike. After that I started running and playing football so it's better now lol. But yeah, when the weather s----d (before I had my license/car) I hated it to arrive at school completely wet.

Exactly, it gets boring for a lot of people. I go on holidays outside of the country most of the time. However, my grandparents never did: they say why go to other countries if you haven't seen everything here? In a way it makes sense. You should be proud of yourself for being persistent, how long ago was the last time you ate it?

Do you think SL was too hostile/negative? I think the biggest difference is that on there the negative posting/beefing happened in every section, here it (mostly) stays in off topic. I like a little bitching (and reading it) sometimes, but the most important thing is that the forum doesn't rely on it. I am a very friendly and positive guy irl but a joke or a little teasing, I like it. I prefer discussing music/life/movies etc though, like right now.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  20. Sahara

Oct 13, 2015
    gyihukwdsgykebwagylkebaevwgikb.aweu;soakn.ebazdsgbk.eawdgibk.zdfhhbk.nadb;k.aedsgbk.e.bkjn,rfln/kzdnjzdfbxlk.njad,zffndf,z.xflongfzdcvxn/ldsfxn/ldfzxbkdfx,n. faesyzdbjkngrsdkjarbfk.dfbxk.jarndfbvgigk.jrnfvchknrjvxhun/gdfk.naf dknrdfsskn/gdfncvxkn/, fsdbvk gfbk sdfbk, fdxbk. sdfbxk. mfdxbk. mfsdxb mfsdbx fsmdxbk mfdxcvbh msdfxbmfx.

vaebndzkdufdzjnbadsbzxfjndjzfbhdzbxjbdzbjdfzs,bkb\nYbedjfnjghjnfzxbj\nkznfkbdjkbjbdf\ fdbd\njdfsn fbkjdsnjkbzdlizdfs bufsb;dsbzds bfsub;zdbdzbzdfbdzjbzldj. gbfashlzhlbfzhbzdf bfahbzdjbhzfhljbfjbdxzbzdkjnzdxjlbzdxkj;dbxzk. vafslzjbzdjbzd,vdzlbzdfkbdzbdhdfbdfjlbdjlb,jfxbd,jzxbzxlbzd. bhsezjblasdbzflbdzfsbdzbsdzlbzdfshbhdlzsbl.

vdzsf,bxldfx.bljbfxsdfzk.bf;zndxk.bf;zk.bgfa.dzfjb.zkdbvbkf.zdn.hbfzgk.n;afdkbzflb.dfzb;.zbcgjkfzd;. afzdbdzlblzdblzdfblzbjdfkz;kjfzfdzfzdubizdfkbzdlfbf. afuizlbdafbj,dflbfdxulfbzdfblzdfxbzdflbkfzd. fasdulzbdfbhzdljbzdhbjlzdf,bzjlbzxhlz.kzbjk;dbfbk.zdjsbi.zdbkjzdfblzdfb.kdfznjk.dbfzdbk.zdf. sfzdbljdzfadjbhladfzbjdblfj.dbzflbzdfk.nbjljf.bzdfbf.zgfzbzlgzl.bgfblzblgbfd;dfz.bjfldzbg;fdjb;fdnkjfdz. lyuafdbjbadfljbfblfbfzdk.lbu;ifzdbdflbg.kjdfzl.bubfnkj.zbfxkj.bfzdj;kzfnjk.zbfjkzdfkbnjkz;bgj.;nfz.bjzg.g. hbagdjzdzylfbzdfhbid.zfknbiul.zdfbzdfbuzdfibdfbbkbfkjzgf.

brzdfjlbzdflbfzdl.kzdbk.zfjnkfgxkj;zgfn.kngfk;znfzjfbglkj.fzgnjz.gfnxjkzdfk;zfn.knzgfjk;.fznjk.zfnzfnk;zbhjbjnzjzgdkn.zg. boobs. uilewablfsdjdkjb\dslb\df.ndf\kjdf\.

Just wanted to fit in with the essays :hehehe:

Apr 18, 2024
Live Thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.