Spoilers The Walking Dead [AMC]

Started by Zlitchufdux, Nov 27, 2014, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. Raziel

Raziel Ice like Paul Wall but I can't take mine out

Oct 13, 2015
    Just started reading the comics and I can definitely see why ppl say that they're better

Loyalty and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Loyalty and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  2. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Oct 13, 2015
    I love Carl so much in the comics, he's such a badass. I hope he does lose that eye.

Loyalty likes this.
    Loyalty likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  3. Ordinary Joel

Oct 13, 2015
    Carl is a piece of s--- in the show but he's 100x better in the comics imo.

Loyalty and pluto✰ like this.
    Loyalty and pluto✰ like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  4. Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne Tha Carter V

Oct 14, 2015

He does
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  5. Mano

Oct 14, 2015
    :woodson::woodson::woodson:

Apr 24, 2024
  6. Raziel

Oct 14, 2015
    Are the comics consistently good?

Apr 24, 2024
  7. Meero

Meero Ay ay ay

Oct 14, 2015

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne Tha Carter V

Oct 14, 2015
    Alright this is going to be my mega post about what we know about season 6 so far, from filming so far, or from other sources.

I might forget some stuff since I am trying to do a mass compile, but most of the major plot lines from season 6 are here.

The first eighth episodes will be the no way out arc, following very similar to the comics, with little changes here and there. The scavengers from the comics who show up at the gates of Alexandria after Rick kills pete in the comics is slightly different, if you haven't already noticed. They're the wolves on the show.

I don't know too much about the first three episodes. h---, I don't know too much about the first half at all really. I know that the Wolves attack Alexandria for the first time in the first three episodes. This season is also going to be similar to season 5, where the story for the first three episodes is linear, then episode 4 is a flashback episode, this time centering around Morgan, presumably to show us what hes been up to since seasons 3's episode "Clear".

We base this on the fact that Scott Gimple is writing two episodes in the first half of the season, the first and fourth, and he never has done that before I believe. He also was the writer for clear. Plus no one could find out when they were filming episode 4, meaning not a lot of actors were in the episode. This could be a misdirection on amc's part though.

If you watched the comic con trailer, you'll notice similarity's to the season 5 trailer. I'm talking about the extra part with Daryl in the woods with the dude and the two girls. Rumors say that the guy is Dwight, and the two girls are Sherry and another girl, who he is helping escape from Negan(because they're sex slaves), but Daryl f---s it up for them, and they get caught by Negan.

Then the midseason finale is when the wolves drive the trucks full of walkers into Alexandria and the "herd" gets in. the rumor about the whole scene, which another member already posted earlier somewhat, as well as I is:

"Rick, Michonne, Father G, Carl, Jessie, Ron, and Sam are all trapped inside one of the houses. The herd has swarmed the streets of Alexandria. In order to escape, they slather up some ponchos with walker guts and start walking through the herd on the streets while holding hands. Sam is grabbed by walkers and is eaten. He then quickly turns into a walker. Jessie freaks out and attempts to save Sam even though it is a lost cause. She refuses to let go of Carl's hand and as she starts falling into walkers Rick chops off her hand. Jessie dies. Ron gets super pissed and aims his gun to s---t Rick. Carl notices this and makes an attempt to save Rick and jumps in the way. He gets his eye shot in the process. Michonne immediately kills Ron. Rick grabs Carl and freaks out. No idea what Father G is doing this whole time. A couple scenes later Rick apparently goes absolutely crazy and starts killing walkers. Alexandrians join in. This is the end of what is known about this big scene.

Also, it was said that the Wolves drive the Del Arno food trucks in the ASZ with tons of walkers in it. The truck has not been moved yet.

Carl jumping to save Rick and falling head first on the ground could make sense for him to have amnesia"

Deanna is also dead sometime in the first half.

Episode 9 will pick up right after episode 8 I hear, and in between episode 9 and 10 there will be a time jump. In episode 10 we got a picture of Carl with a bandage over his eye finally. The gates to Alexandria now also say "WELCOME TO THE ALEXANDRIA SAFE ZONE".

We have a picture of Jesus in character on set as well. Episode 10-11 is the first journey to Hilltop, which we have a picture of as well.

In episode 12 they depart from Hilltop and there apparently is a battle with the saviors.
    Characters in episode:
    Tara, Sasha, Michonne, Maggie, Carol, Heath, Abraham, Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Jesus, Father Gabriel, Eugene, Scott (?), Saviors (over a dozen)

"Filming took place by some huge a--- satellite dishes. Aaron's car, Daryl's motorcycle, the truck that Sasha/Abrham/Daryl were spotted in during episode 6 filming, the van from Spend, and the RV were all on set. Over a dozen armed men were spotted during a night s---t. A spotter witnessed Jesus running and screaming Rick's name, with several guys chasing him. A lot of gunfire was heard thereafter."

The second trip to Hilltop is what we're currently trying to spot, because whoever is going on that run is going to be the ones who meet Negan, and one of them will meet Lucille. Negan is all but confirmed for the season finale. His casting call:

"[ORIN] 30s to mid 40s. A physically imposing, charismatic, brutal, smart, ferocious, frightening, hilarious, inappropriate, oddly friendly, fun loving sociopath that is both a leader of men and a killer of men. He has both a practical and emotional intelligence, he's a brilliant strategist, he's pure, dangerous, murderous, often gleeful id, that still has both discipline and a code. And he has a temper that can vaporize people. He's truly one of the strongest personalities ever..."

They code named him Orin.

Final thoughts, if Maggie at any point announces shes pregnant or that she wants to move to hilltop or whatever, then Glenn is dead.

All Out War will be season 7.

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  9. Ordinary Joel

Oct 14, 2015
    They're consistently better than the show that's all I'll say.

Raziel likes this.
    Raziel likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  10. Raziel

Oct 15, 2015
    I've been reading them nonstop. I'm on like issue 60 or so..I'm really enjoying the pace of them and how different from the show they are. I was really expecting to kind of be let down bc Iknow quite a bit of the comics from reading the wiki pages but man...this s--- is brutal

Apr 24, 2024
  11. DeletedAccount

Oct 18, 2015
    just making sure that everyone knows, tonight we find out what that alarm is!!!!!

Ordinary Joel, Cyreides and Raziel like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Cyreides and Raziel like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  12. DeletedAccount

Oct 18, 2015
    screw that stupid card game is it 9pm yet this feels like the longest day ever

Ordinary Joel and Cyreides like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Cyreides like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  13. Mano

Oct 18, 2015
    This episode so far :lawd::snoopshades:

Narsh likes this.
    Narsh likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  14. Mano

Oct 18, 2015
    :sweatt::sweatt::sweatt:

Zlitchufdux and Narsh like this.
    Zlitchufdux and Narsh like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  15. Ordinary Joel

Oct 18, 2015
    Won't be able to watch this for another few hours. Looks like I'll avoid this thread for the time being. :ohno:

0 0
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. Narsh

Oct 19, 2015
    WOW that was the best f---ing episode in so long

asvdawg, Meero and DeletedAccount like this.
    asvdawg, Meero and DeletedAccount like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  17. Narsh

Oct 19, 2015
    literally had my heart rate @ 110 the entire time

was paced exceptionally well for this show...and structured even better.

dont get who that chick in the opening was tho

Meero likes this.
    Meero likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  18. Mano

Oct 19, 2015
    Edith or w/e. Carl's crush

Narsh likes this.
    Narsh likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  19. Mano

Oct 19, 2015
    I'm gonna put this in spoiler since it's still fresh and maybe not everyone watched

I'm just glad someone is taking care of business, even if it's Carol. I hate it when they take prisoners and wanna interrogate everyone or try to talk them out of doing stuff. f--- that, they're slaughtering your village so just k--- them all. I'm glad Carol did that

Ordinary Joel and DeletedAccount like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  20. DKC

DKC hank trill

Oct 19, 2015
    Episode made up tenfold for that cliffhanger, these two episodes could have just been the premiere all in one. It took a few seasons but I'm soooo glad this show is consistently good now.

Agreed. Carol was annoying in earlier seasons but she's by far one of the best characters now that they've given her a personality beyond "sad beaten housewife." Lame that Morgan let those dudes go with a gun.

Holy f--- how are they gonna deal with that horde though?

Apr 24, 2024