Why god why ...childhood moments?

Started by Oldboy, Nov 23, 2015, in Life Add to Reading List

1. Maya

Nov 24, 2015
    This thread lmao
    My story is from kindergarten. The whole class was sitting in a big circle criss cross apple sauce style on the carpet. The class phone rang so the teacher got up to go answer it, and paused whatever activity we were doing for a moment. Me and my best friend were sitting across from each other on opposite sides of the circle. I had the biggest crush on him, so I came up with what I thought would be a good idea to impress him. so we were all knee to knee, except him and who ever he was sitting next to, there was a small gap between them. I thought it would be cool to run across the circle and do one of those ballerina leaps (the one were they jump and kick their legs apart) through the gap between him and the other kid, then go get water at the water fountain. I got up dashed across the circle, did my leap and everything was going well until my back foot went straight into his face. :emoji_disappointed_relieved: his whole head jerked back and he started crying. I had to sit inside during recess that day smh.

Apr 16, 2024
  2. Guma

Guma Dobry ruski, martwy ruski

Nov 24, 2015
    Patiently waiting

Ordinary Joel and shahidah like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  3. Dking002

Nov 24, 2015
    So in 6 grade a kid in my rade got shot in the head. It was g--- related or something, but it happed on a friday, the same day Dr dre finally released 2001. So all weeked me and my best friend smoked weed, played video games, and listen to the album. Well on monday at school, they had greif couselors and s--- cause the kid was on life support. So it wasn't really a real, school day just people talking. So me and my bf come walking into school happy as can be. Not knowing what happened. We walk into oit 1st peroid, which the kod who got shot was also in. There wasn't mamy people there and they was quit and looking sad. So I come in with a big simile. "Why everyone so sad? I know,its Monday and all, but Dr Dre just blessed us with a new album! Be happy! " . Most of the kids just look at me, some girls are crying, im like what?. The teacher point at the tv with the news on talking about the kid. I didn't know,what to say so I just walked out. I did apologize to,everyone later, and the kid was alright, he cam back to school like a year later, and people told him about what I did, and found it hillarious

Ordinary Joel and CODEiNE DEMON like this.
    Ordinary Joel and CODEiNE DEMON like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  4. shahidah

shahidah watch me work it JT

Nov 24, 2015
    awe ! ...did he forgive you afterwards?

= a grand jeté.................... and they are not easy! i tell you...i did ballet for 10 years and still couldn't master it :lmaooo:

Ordinary Joel and Maya like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  5. Maya

Nov 24, 2015
    I think so lol I don't really remember.

In my head I thought I did it like a pro. But realistically it probably looked like a mess lol

Apr 16, 2024
  6. Proto

Proto drippin so pretty

Nov 24, 2015
    d--- i had the exact opposite situation when i was in 5th grade. we had a student store that sold like cool little pencil eraser tops that everyone was collecting and s---. i was jealous af and didnt want to ask my parents for money to buy some so for while whenever we would leave the classroom for a special class or whatever, i would sneak in there and steal hella s---

eventually people started to realize and everyone was talking about how there was a class thief stealing from everyone so i decided to just stop cause i wasn't trying to get caught at that point. looking back im pretty impressed with my skills for 5th grade and im pretty sure i still have some of the little things in my room

Ordinary Joel and Poohdini like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  7. SwagKingCole

Nov 24, 2015
    That bill cosby influence.

0 0
    Apr 16, 2024
  8. Poohdini

Poohdini MVP MVP

Nov 24, 2015
    Man those stores in my school used to be popping before 1st period. You weren't s--- without a cool eraser on your pencil.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  9. Proto

Proto drippin so pretty

Nov 24, 2015
    some of the tops weren't even like erasers, they were plastic. i remember the most popular ones were these hands that had faces on the palms and silly hats and s---, people collected them like crazy

Apr 16, 2024
  10. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Nov 24, 2015
    aww baby

Apr 16, 2024
  11. Isabella

Nov 24, 2015
    In grade 6 I was asked out by this boy on a consistent basis, I actually had a crush on him but kept denying him because I was afraid word would get back to my family. When I finally gave in.. just Day 1 of us "dating" I had all of my classmates rush up to me & tell me he was going to give me a kiss after school & everyone was making it a huge deal .. I was so nervous I hid in the restroom for a half hour until I knew he left.

The next day he broke it off with me and said it was because when he hugged me my arms were just at the side of my body & didn't hug him back... I was so clueless lol.:emoji_confused:

Ordinary Joel, Mano and Maya like this.
    Ordinary Joel, Mano and Maya like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  12. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Nov 24, 2015
    I got ao angry reading this because I just f---ing hated those f---ing teachers pet f---ing snitches. I can just picture her now.

Mathias ♛ likes this.
    Mathias ♛ likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024