f--- Kanye for real.

Eminem wouldn't do this.

eddie313 likes this.
    eddie313 likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. boyz n the suburbs

boyz n the suburbs In my city, I'm a young God

Nov 25, 2015
    Eminem may or may not have had sex with an underage girl repeatedly and may or may not have called his bodyguard a "n-gger"
    He also stopped talking to Royce Da 5'God" instead of being a man and talking to him.
    He may not be the saint you think :ohno:
    And his music is better than his personality.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. DMX

DMX

Nov 25, 2015
    Just because he said it in Guilty Conscious doesn't mean he slept with an underage girl, where is your source ?, this is my first time to hear this rumor, it is bs, and if so, the underage girl is lucky to be f----- by Eminem, but I'm 100% sure Eminem wouldn't do it cause I see how he treats people. He even dissed Michael Jackson for that

Calling his bodyguard n---- ? ridiculous,, Even Nas said it's okay for Eminem to use the N word, and if he said it there is 0% chance it would be in a racist way and you know his best friend is black right ? .. I read a recent reddit thread of an Eminem bodyguard from 2000 to 2004 talking how humble is Eminem and kind with him:
    I didn't understand what you said about his talking with Royce, but the only reason he has a career is because of Eminem, He did to Royce what he didn't do to D12, or even Proof. whole EP, shoutouts, signing his group, promotion, and being with him.
    His music better than his personality ? Seriously, this is almost a compliment,, also many many people love him just because of his personality.. unlike Kanye, most people love his personality more than his music,,,, also this doesn't make Eminem bad person. He didn't yell at disabled people.. he doesn't even have the right to do so.
    If you played it right and said he was bad for his family, he didn't give his uncle money and made him suicide, he made his mother a b---- in public eye, he pictures killing his daughter's mom ,,,, then I would agree.. but your points are ridiculous.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  4. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Nov 25, 2015
    Media are so stupid. They even showed the footage where he clearly didn't know they were in wheelchairs. Once it was all clarified he continued on with his show.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  5. DMX

DMX

Nov 25, 2015
    Even if the kid wasn't in a wheel chair, Kanye doesn't have the right to yell at him.

1. The kid paid for the ticket to enjoy, he didn't do something wrong or illegal. and he is not obligated to stand up.
    2. He is still kid, yelling at the kid itself is bad.

Yes Eminem called himself Rap God, but he is still more humble than me tbh. Have you ever seen Eminem forcing his fans to do something like this and yelling at them?

and this is not the only s-----y act of Kanye, I can post more videos to show you how comparing him to Em is pretty stupid.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  6. Goldy

Nov 25, 2015
    Just heard KND on an NBA commercial and my ears immediately perked

furiouslamb3 and DMX like this.
    furiouslamb3 and DMX like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  7. boyz n the suburbs

Nov 25, 2015
    His bodyguard wrote a book about his time with Em, don't know if it's real hence why I said "may or may not". If you don't think him calling a black man a "n-gger" is racist, then you need help.
    No s---.
    You know he said Proof was his "hood pass" right?
    The beef with Royce in the early 2000's. All he had to do was sit down with him and realize it was a misunderstanding, but instead he chose to be a coward and ignore him completely. He was too scared to even diss Royce, excluding that one line in one of the Armageddon songs.
    Em gave Royce a huge boost, yes. That's undeniable. But putting him down like that is like saying everyone else who's been signed with Shady isn't s--- without him.
    :what22: He gave D12 two albums, features on several albums, signed them to his label and hyped them up wtf.
    He didn't cause Ronnie's suicide :wtf2wtf: Em thought of him as a brother, his grandma said it was Em's fault after he decided not to go to the funeral. Regarding his mom and Kim, although that's f----- up to do them like that, it's understandable since his music is what he was feeling at the time. I would've done the same if I was in his position.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  8. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Nov 25, 2015
    Wasn't really yelling, he was just asking them to stand up. I seriously think I lost a lot of brain cells listening to those people talk about it afterward.

fiddster and boyz n the suburbs like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  9. DMX

DMX

Nov 25, 2015
    Eminem has dated 1 black girl at least, he evolved around black people, his role models are black, people who works in Shade 45 are black, Shady records are all black except for Yelawolf. So why would he disrespect them and be racist with one of them ? do you have enough IQ points to realize Eminem cannot be racist with his bodyguard ?

This is the most stupid line I've read on SXN 80, wouldn't respond to this dumb allegation.

Maybe he loved both D12 and Royce and didn't want to ruin the relationship with any of them ?

Yes, Nobody in Shady Records 2.0 worths s--- without him, except Yelawolf.

In 2015, Eminem give little s--- about D12, while his best friend now is Royce.

Eminem was expected to support his group, if he didn't he will look so f---in bad, but he chose to support Royce and made a f---in whole ep with only with him. and signed his whole group.

I'm not talking about Ronnie, I'm talking about Tod Nelson, the one who kept making interviews about Eminem's childhood to get money, and sold Eminem's drawings while he was young. Then from poverty he died, and Eminem didn't give a s--- about him.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  10. boyz n the suburbs

Nov 25, 2015
    Do you have enough IQ points to read what I said? I didn't say it was a fact, but it might've happened.
    It's in his book :wth:
    He definitely loved Royce even though he didn't bother talking to him like a man, right?
    Wow:laff:
    Oh okay.
    http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Eminem-1100.html

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  11. DMX

DMX

Nov 25, 2015
    I agree they're pretty stupid people.. but Kanye still was a little a------ for exposing the 2 people who didn't stand up and bullying them.

another a------ moments ? Sure

Walking to Taylor Swift when she received award and telling her Beyonce deserved it more than her.

Fighting a Paparazzi .

2006 when lost mtv European award, walked to stage complaining like b----.

Marrying a 'woman' like Kim Kardashian

Whenever he receives an award he brags so much, its corny, while Eminem is humble and doesn't give a d--- about awards.

Shouting on Sway on his show.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  12. DMX

DMX

Nov 25, 2015
    I'm just saying, calling Eminem racist against black people is very stupid, I don't care about the source, and deep down you know Eminem can never be racist, just admit it.

Not everything happens go to the news, maybe Eminem talked with him.
    Are you giving me this website to cite that Eminem cared ?

It doesn't even show anything Eminem said about his uncle.
    I watched an old interview with him, he looked very poor and sadly miserable, Eminem wasn't good with his family, but they didn't deserve anything good from him on the first place tbh.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  13. Ordinary Joel

Ordinary Joel Found a new way to flow

Nov 25, 2015
    I don't care about Kanye's personality. I care about his music. :dno:

Apr 23, 2024
  14. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Nov 25, 2015
    If you're humble like Eminem, why would you care about what he does at award shows. Let's not forget the awards he gave off to others because he felt like he didn't deserve them.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  15. DMX

DMX

Nov 25, 2015
    Then you don't respect his legacy, and just listen to his music because its catchy :)

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  16. DMX

DMX

Nov 25, 2015
    Well I don't care about him anyway tbh, I just wanted to demonstrate why I don't respect him.

and Em has been always giving away awards because simply he don't give a s---, thats why he don't attend grammys, MTV, AMA, or any award. I've been comparing other nomination vs Eminem's and he always deserved it.

0 0
    Apr 23, 2024
  17. Ordinary Joel

Nov 25, 2015
    I do respect his hustle early on as a producer/rapper who had to work hard to make it into a genre that at the time was dominated by gangsta rap. I do respect the music he's produced and created. His discography is without a doubt one of the most impressive in all of hip-hop. There is something for everyone. Whether it be soulful produced tracks to his pop-rap emotional tracks to the more experimental songs, he caters to all audiences.

I don't care about his personality as in his outbursts and whatnot but I can still appreciate his art.

DMX and Jakey like this.
    DMX and Jakey like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  18. Jakey

Jakey You Reckon

Nov 25, 2015
    Fair enough. You're definitely not the first person to be thrown off by his personality. I'm not gonna force you into liking him.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  19. DMX

DMX

Nov 26, 2015
    This answer makes sense, thanks for taking time to write it.

Apr 23, 2024
  20. Ordinary Joel

Nov 26, 2015
    Anytime. :brent:

DMX likes this.
    DMX likes this.
    Apr 23, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.