2. No

48.5%
  3. I'm Split

21.2%
  1. Sahil Kohli

Jan 21, 2017
    Dream Eminem Album Concept

Title- The End

Producers- Eminem/Dr.Dre/Jeff Bass/DJ Khalil/Metro Boomin'/Kanye West/DJ Premier/Mr. Porter/Luis Resto/Jake One/J.Cole/Mike Will Made It/The Alchemist

Tracklist
    1).Sole Intent (Produced by Dr. Dre, Jeff Bass)
    2).Rap Olympics (Produced by Mr. Porter)
    3).Meteoric Rise (Produced By Dr. Dre)
    4).The Bad Guys (Ft. Kanye West) (Produced by Kanye West)
    5).Back With A b--- (Produced By DJ Premier)
    6).Fallen Off? (Ft. Nas) (Produced by DJ Premier)
    7).Demolition (Ft. Royce Da 5'9) (Produced by Metro Boomin')
    8).Reminiscing(Ft. The Weeknd) (Produced by Mike Will Made It )
    9).Resilience (Ft. Adele) (Produced By Jake One)
    10).FDT Part 3 (Produced by Dr. Dre)
    11).Exposed (Ft. J.Cole) (Produced By J.Cole)
    12).Life Flashes (Produced by Luis Resto)
    13).Immortality (Ft. Rakim) (Produced by DJ Premier)
    14).The Legend Of The Angry Blonde (Produced by DJ Khalil)
    15).Shady Saved Me (Produced by Dr. Dre)
    16).Still SHADY (Produced By Jeff Bass)
    17).Fade Away (Produced By Dr. Dre)
    18).Passing Off The Torch (Ft. Kendrick Lamar, Earl Sweatshirt) (Produced By Jeff Bass)
    19).Final Thoughts (Ft. Dr. Dre) (Produced By Dr. Dre)

Bonus Tracks

1).Clash Of The Titans(ft. Rakim, Nas, LL Cool J, Redman, Andre 3000, (Produced By Dr. Dre and DJ Premier)

2).Back To The Good Ol' Days(ft. G-Unit and The Game) (Produced by Dr. Dre)

3).Still My Band (Ft. D12) (Produced By Dr.Dre)

4).The Final Gift (Ft. Slaughterhouse) (Produced By The Alchemist)

A Track By Track Breakdown-
    *On the Tracks Soul Intent and Rap Olympics, he raps about his days as an MC with Soul Intent and his days as a battle rapper.

*On Track Meteoric Rise, he spits like Slim Shady in his prime, addressing his sudden rise to the top and critics, intimidating other MCs through his rhymes

*On The Track Bad Guys, he and Yeezy talk about how fame inflated their ego, their perception as "Bad Guys" by the media.

*On "Back With A b---" He raps about his comeback in 2009, his thoughts during that time period. He spits like his usual, vicious self.

*On "Fallen Off", him and Nas share with us their thoughts on their skills and careers falling off. They also throw light on people who accuse them of " Falling Off"

*Demolition has a Still Don't Give A f--- vibe to it. Em knows that he's no longer at the top but still shreds a trap beat with his friend Royce and drops some controversial lines too.

*Reminiscing shows how Em slowly regains his position in the game but loses it eventually as he's still not over his ex, Proof's Death, which effects his work. He tells us how he lives his day to day life in a reclusive manner.

*Resilience highlights his attempts to regain back his position in the game, but failing at it. The song is also a pop number, which is a way of gaining back your relevance and position in HipHop these days.

*After failing in his attempts to gain relevance, Shady snaps and spits some vicious rhymes in "f--- Donald Trump Part 3". He also exposes a lot of stuff that mainstream media doesn't want the world to know in the track " Exposed " with J.Cole. Some Illuminati/Consipiracy theory s--- having an "Encore" vibe to it, just a lot better than the original Encore though.

*He gains back his relevance in the rap game yet again. But Em as a performer, as an MC is dying. He looks back and remembers days when he was at the top in the track-"Life Flashes"

*The Track "Immortality" highlights his legacy in HipHop. It talks about that how through his lyricism, controversies, a successful, inspirational comeback in 2009, Em builds a legacy that's a cause of envy for other MCs. In the track "Legend of the Angry Blonde", he talks about how he's still influential among new artists, among his fans and state of HipHop after him, that's getting worse because of mumble rap being overplayed beyond a certain limit.
    Its Em in his retirement stage, completely irrelevant.

*This leads us to " Shady Saved Me". He once against touches the topic of "Slim Shady Persona" saving his career and how he's preparing to use it once again to revive his career.

*This leads us to " Still Shady" He makes one last attempt to save the rap game and returns back to his Slim Shady Persona. He disses a lot of new and major rappers here and expresses his disapproval for the "Mumble Rap" wave as well. But this revival for a very short time.

*Fade Away talks about Em getting more irrelevant than ever, how fans have lost faith in him and his persona. He talks about how fans perceive him and his skills on Social Media and in public as well.

*Passing Off The Torch features Earl and Kendrick. Shady begins the final chapter of his career from here. To keep up with the story, his rhymes are a bit weak but still manages to outrap both. Em also admits that his skills are waning and how he believes that these two cats can carry on what he started- Keeping Hip Hop alive.

*Final Thoughts features him and Dr. Dre dropping their final verses highlighting their storied career, their relationship before finally dropping the mic for good.

Bonus Tracks

*Clash Of The Titans- Its LL/Em/Redman/Andre 3k/Rakim/Nas dropping some heavy bars over a DJ Preemo and Dre Beast.

*Back To The Good Ol' Days- Features G-Unit and The Game. They spazz out like their usual, vicious self and remind us of the days when Shady/Aftermath was dominating HipHop.

*Still My Band highlights that inspites of rumors that Em doesn't care about his D12 mates, how he's still having their backs. A fun D12 track.

*The Final Gift. It highlights how Eminem is giving Slaughterhouse to his fans as a final gift. A very vicious, fast paced track.

Don't complain that titles are too corny or stuff like that. Its just what Em should have in his next album as far as content, subjects, production and features are concerned as per me. :)

Opinions are welcome.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    BrenoB, shrekberg, SLAYAR and 4 others like this.
    BrenoB, shrekberg, SLAYAR and 4 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Sodium Chloride

Jan 21, 2017
    I like the thought that you put into it. There are some things that I would edit and add. For example, something about love, Kim, daughters. Something personal, besides rapping about the game. The last track should be solo, without anyone. I would put less features also. I would make his last album in two parts. "The Eminend" as it was eminent, not possible to avoid. I would also include all the unreleased tracks. If Lose Yourself Demo sounded great, imagine how much is in the vault. I would love tracks from all eras, especially it's interesting to listen to his 2005-2008 verses. King Mathers, Relapse, MMLP days would be the ones I wanna hear.

Macca likes this.
    Macca likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Sahil Kohli

Jan 21, 2017
    Yes you can surely edit and add your own stuff into this concept . But I made it as a conceptual album. It does features a lot of guys, but i made sure that there was a a purpose behind each one of them. Besides that, they're my dream collaborations that i wanna see.OTE="Sodium Chloride, post: 2091738, member: 27091971"]I like the thought that you put into it. There are some things that I would edit and add. For example, something about love, Kim, daughters. Something personal, besides rapping about the game. The last track should be solo, without anyone. I would put less features also. I would make his last album in two parts. "The Eminend" as it was eminent, not possible to avoid. I would also include all the unreleased tracks. If Lose Yourself Demo sounded great, imagine how much is in the vault. I would love tracks from all eras, especially it's interesting to listen to his 2005-2008 verses. King Mathers, Relapse, MMLP days would be the ones I wanna hear.[/QUOTE]

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Sahil Kohli

Jan 21, 2017
    I won't include the unreleased tracks though. Em is massive as a brand, he and his label can make shitloads of money via them after he dies or retires.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. Sodium Chloride

Jan 21, 2017
    True. I just wanna hear them now. And I like the features that you have.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. 83837477

83837477 Test Account

Jan 21, 2017
    lol stopped reading
    U stans get weirder as time goes by :blunt:

Apr 19, 2024
  7. Goldy

Jan 21, 2017
    said it before
    Bedtime Stories

an album full of stories he tells Hailey before bed

83837477 likes this.
    83837477 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. 83837477

83837477 Test Account

Jan 21, 2017
    Lmfao stfu Gold omg

Apr 19, 2024
  9. dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl

Jan 21, 2017
    something tasteful, something classy. where he spits the real s---.

always liked spaghett∃ven as a title

Goldy likes this.
    Goldy likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. SHUDEYE

SHUDEYE Kerser is the sickest.

Jan 21, 2017
    Something good,

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. Robz

Robz ggmu

Jan 21, 2017
    :scust:

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. Sahil Kohli

Jan 21, 2017
    How is that weird? Its just a fan
    How is that even weird? I Get it that titles might sound a bit corny, but its just a fan sharing what he wants from his favorite idol for his next album. It's a concept that i designed for his album

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  13. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Jan 21, 2017
    More thought has gone into this than most of these types of threads.

Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing though.

Apr 19, 2024
  14. eddie313

eddie313 MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY

Jan 21, 2017
    Ems on a whole other level now to drop King Mathers and Relapse 2 type tracklists and beats...would be nice tho but too many people are not even into this music anymore for them to consider going backwards and investing meaningful time into it ...unless its a last of the mohicans last album then it aint happening

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. eddie313

eddie313 MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY

Jan 21, 2017
    Not bad dude I mean there can never be another Eminem...we know what caliber of potency is needed for a solid Em album

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  16. Sahil Kohli

Jan 21, 2017
    It is just a lil concept that i made. Its to good to be true but if something like this really happens, we might get a 4th Eminem classic.

eddie313 likes this.
    eddie313 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. OwI

OwI I was riding on a bike on a very late night

Jan 21, 2017
    Why would he intentionally let himself get out rapped by Kendrick and earl on his last solo genius?

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. Sahil Kohli

Jan 21, 2017
    Man it will never happen. But its just something that i created. Its just a concept, that i want for his next album if it's his last. He won't let this happen, but if he does, this thing can make a vital part of this concepte, This album ends with him retiring and i just used it as a reason for his retirement.

BrenoB likes this.
    BrenoB likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  19. Sahil Kohli

Jan 21, 2017
    One can only dream. xD I personally want that to happen though.

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024
  20. OwI

OwI I was riding on a bike on a very late night

Jan 21, 2017
    Coming out through the gates of shame.. That seems pretty petty end fantasy you have for your Idol

0 0
    Apr 19, 2024