Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Mar 22, 2017

Loyalty likes this.
    Loyalty likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  2. Big Dangerous

Mar 22, 2017
    Season 3 had some fillers but also was the best season too due to the quality of some eps

Worm likes this.
    Worm likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  3. Big Dangerous

Mar 22, 2017
    Honestly the only way I understand the whole "second half of the show is bad" argument is if you don't like sci-fi...because the show moves into a more niche genre as it progressed toward telling and finalizing the story of the mystical elements like smoke monster, Jacob, and the island. The show doesn't drop in pure quality.

It's just after season 3 it's not so much about relationship drama and romance anymore.

Jakey and Loyalty like this.
    Jakey and Loyalty like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

Mar 23, 2017
    But

The polar bears turned out to have been imported by Dharma as test subjects i don't think it had anything to do with Walt. The bird thing was also just something random to make it look like Walt brings bad luck or something

Tall Walt was just hallucinations and there are a lot of those with other people too. I don't think Walt had any specific powers that he could use

I don't think anyone other than Jacob and Man in Black/Smoke monster had any sort of power or were "special". All of the super natural s--- like the hallucinations or seeing dead people can be attributed to the electro magnetic anomilies of the island and Jacob or Smoke monster using their powers or manipulations. Richard was given his never ageing powers by Jacob

The only people that had any power before being on the island was the Chinese guy who could see what happened to dead people, but he was also on the island as an infant so could have picked it up from there like how Desmond became immune to electromagnetic forces that would normally fry anyone else and began seeing glimpses of the future after the hatch imploded

Even Locke wasn't "special" his paralysis was healed by the island like Rose's cancer

Idk about Hurley talking to dead people. From what I remember nothing the dead people told him was anything he didn't already know or was feeling. Which makes me think that it was just him hallucinating with his subconscious

Big Dangerous and icecube like this.
    Big Dangerous and icecube like this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Mar 23, 2017
    Nice post! This is why I love Lost because everyone can take something of the storyline and been something different to them.

To me, what if the whole storyline (IE, the polar bear being imported by Dhama) was a direct result of Walt reading the comic book?

I'm sure there was something more to it, there was too much about Walt in the first session for the writers to not have a plan. Such a shame Lost was hit with the chatastrophic writers strike.

I do like all your views of hallucination, I really need to re watch the last few seasons with this in mind.

Big Dangerous likes this.
    Big Dangerous likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. Legitimate

Apr 9, 2017
    I'll never forget binging this on Netflix for the first time. It took all summer, but man was it worth it. LOST is undoubtably one of my favorite shows ever as a result. I was constantly left on the edge of my seat and watching a bunch of episodes at a time kept me locked in. I too think the latter half and finale are over-hated. When you start out that strong, it's d--- near impossible to live up to to the expectations you set for yourself.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024