gavin albumdabster.com

May 28, 2017
    This is my favorite thread

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  4. FiveOh1

FiveOh1 Fallout

May 28, 2017
    Good lord please leave Arkansas and never come back. You making us look bad. I'm bout to hunt yo a--- down.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  5. eddie313

eddie313 MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY

May 28, 2017
    :westbrook3::dead:

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  6. BiggerDwarf

May 28, 2017
    i dont understand why you guys oppose this

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  7. BiggerDwarf

May 28, 2017
    you live in arkansas?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  8. UofLCard

UofLCard MCMXC

May 29, 2017
    Because you're trying to claim that Eminem stole rap lyrics from a primary school child.

ZDucks likes this.
    ZDucks likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  9. BiggerDwarf

May 29, 2017
    i didnt steal anything from anyone

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  10. BiggerDwarf

May 29, 2017
    besides, there is literally a 0% chance he managed to get his hands on my notebooks without the help of others.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  11. python

python in the nighttime

May 29, 2017
    I helped him. Sorry mate.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  12. BiggerDwarf

May 29, 2017
    at least you admit it. thanks bro

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  13. UofLCard

UofLCard MCMXC

May 29, 2017
    I........never mind.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  14. BiggerDwarf

May 29, 2017
    Look, this is not the most complicated thing in the world. Go back and listen to each album with all the r-----ed s--- I've been trying to make sense of for you, and maybe it'll be clear. I'm mean h---, you're as old as I am. And Probably a little smarter.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  15. UofLCard

UofLCard MCMXC

May 29, 2017
    I think it's best you re-read my comment. :rih: You're now claiming that you're Eminem from that reply.

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  16. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

May 29, 2017
    I'm going to deconstruct this and prove how stupid it is.

Does not exist by the way. Nothing on Google or Google maps.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...1954a3c36dbd960f!8m2!3d36.77503!4d-76.2315895

Why didn't this kid keep this book or the ideas with him? Surely he has a house of his own to store them in right... I don't know if he lived in this store but he didn't mention it so it's 50/50 he might of lived in this "store". And by everything... Does that mean that everything from the business she conducted as well as his stuff is gone? If so then either the store must have s-----y security or she must of abandoned him.

I have watched the news and seen kids do the same s--- that you did. I'm pretty sure you watched someone do it and then your brain created this illusion and fantasy that you believed and this is why you're in the situation you're in right now...

Here's something in bold...

I have implemented all of my character into writing after my Pokemon where stolen to ensure I can provide proof for everyone.

Eminem created Slim Shady because his life was s---, Infinite didn't sell and he tried to k--- himself and realized the world was s---. If you created Slim Shady based on the fact that your Pokemon were stolen then well... That's really petty and spoiled of you to do so.

How is this even possible. Your date birth is completely coincidental and even if you converted numbers to letters (which is popular with children), it still wouldn't make sense. The chances of Eminem and Slim Shady matching up to the DOB are slim to none. And that's counting some odds that you may be right.

Also genetics dictates your hair color. Eminem's hair was brown in the beginning and he died it blonde. Your hair is naturally black, there is no way genetics can change the color of your god given hair mainly because hair color is based on how much you inherit from your mom or dad. Unless you yourself are dying your hair (which is probably true), there's no way that what you say can even be logical.

I doubt that you got a 4.0GPA. Your parents must of paid off teachers to make you feel special.

How the f--- can the average body temperature make sense in all of this?

8 turned sideways is an infinity symbol. Infinity turned the opposite direction is just an 8. I've seen scientists use more logical equations than you.

I bet you carry around a dictionary with you and read it so that you can feel smart. You only quote definitions and you don't know how to find differing meanings for the same words.

Either that or you think you know how to use Google when in actuality it relies on your comprehension ability. The ability to understand and formulate your own logic which you clearly can't do.

Nine Inch Nails is an actual band.

If you did that then I really feel sorry for you. What Eminem is saying is a form of "expression", not real life.

You clearly can't tell when people write lyrics for other people. If you're brain is dead weight meaning you're stupid then how can you create Pokemon before Japan?
    Eminem made up these lyrics for expression purposes. This is why movies put up that "anything here is fictional and any relation is coincidence" thing during movies. So people don't get the wrong idea.

That Kris Kross line is a reference. No one can slap clothes backwards, it's a f---ing metaphor.

Dawg means a person, a friend. It's slang...

God sent me to piss the world off is basically a persona. I don't think god sent you to piss the world off, I think he created you as an obstacle.

Nothing here is definitive proof, just concepts and ideas.

As I explained before... It's Eminem relapsing into Slim Shady. How does Eminem know about your mother? This is not definitive at all.

[​IMG]
    Eminem must be your dad huh? Cause there's nobody else in the cover.

Those are thematic elements. How the f--- can you mistake coincidence for actual fact?

Coincidence. It's f---ing coincidence. I could take a random number like 10 and make a lot of connections to it. It doesn't mean anything unless there's evidence to back it up.

You haven't explain s---... Megadeth's content and Dragonite don't even exist in the same realm; furthermore, what does Dragonite do that's inspired by Megadeth?[/QUOTE]

So if this guy were to actually think for a second, he'd realize that Ninjas from Japan and Eminem himself stole his stuff. And that's basing off of his lack of understanding of basic concepts in reality.

I have never seen a person like this in my lifetime. None of this is verifiable or even possible.

Hope this helps.

UofLCard likes this.
    UofLCard likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  17. UofLCard

UofLCard MCMXC

May 29, 2017
    You said YOU didn't steal anything, when I suggested that Eminem stole from a child.

[​IMG]

You either need professional help, or someone is throwing up a healthy dose of bait.

Inland Empire Rapper likes this.
    Apr 25, 2024
  18. BiggerDwarf

May 29, 2017
    1) Sorry for misspelling the company name. It's Clothes Closet.
    http://arkansas-webbusiness.com/company-clothes-closet_207745
    I'm 100% sure this store existed in the middle of f---ing town. Lots of business. Then, in it's later years, moved to Quitman. There was an assistant. Maybe she took it. Nobody said it had to a grown a--- man who just walked into a womans clothing store to steal my pokemon. And yes, I did just so happen to take my art, work, whatever you want to call it at this point, with me. What the f--- else am i going to do for 10 hours a day? I know, craft a pokemon gambeboy story with towns based on roads and citys in arkansas. Google them.

2)Slim Shady was created along with Pokemon. Just not put into action until I had a real plan for it. When youre in a womens clothing store with mannequins and full size body mirrors, you begin to notice things about yourself, such hair color, eye color, the clothes I where on my body-98.6, things of that nature. I even noticed my yellow hair dulling into a brown color, just i noticed my brown hair flattening into a black color, just as I noticed my black hair sprouting grey hair, just as I noticed white patches on the side of my head. Yes. It's real.

3)I did at one point, maybe more than one point, atcually have a 4.0GPA. but that was in puny little high school. I was a more A's than B's student before someone attempted to k--- me, which did happen btw. I may not be the smartest person roaming the earth, but I am smart enough to do a little 3rd grade math with my D.O.B. and see that it matches the name EMINEM and SLIM SHADY perfectly. Of course, no longer is that the only thing it matches. Enjoy your day off work.

4) QUOTE="tpk, post: 2437479, member: 27095698"]I bet you carry around a dictionary with you and read it so that you can feel smart. You only quote definitions and you don't know how to find differing meanings for the same words.[/QUOTE]
    Of course, I believe I've stated this before but I'll do It again..... My name is a form of death, It's also the acronym for an Eye Doctor. Im not sure if youve noticed, but youre just calling me out on s--- ive explained to you 2 or 3 times already. Not to mention, this renders your insult as null.

5)Pokemon Green and Red was released in 96 and the nothing hints that pokemon existed before then. My evidence does. I think this is all really plain to see and difficult to explain. but if you insist, I will continue on.

6) QUOTE="tpk, post: 2437479, member: 27095698"]Eminem made up these lyrics for expression purposes. This is why movies put up that "anything here is fictional and any relation is coincidence" thing during movies. So people don't get the wrong idea.

That Kris Kross line is a reference. No one can slap clothes backwards, it's a f--king metaphor.

Dawg means a person, a friend. It's slang...

God sent me to piss the world off is basically a persona. I don't think god sent you to piss the world off, I think he created you as an obstacle.

Nothing here is definitive proof, just concepts and ideas.[/QUOTE]

Sherlock has entered the f---ing building.

Okay, plain and simple. Easy on your eyes, easy on your brain.

01111990 - 98.6 - body - unless you want your body naked and cold, you where clothes.
    Get it? Backwards like criss cross.... are you seeing this?

Dawg.....Dog.....https://www.google.com/search?q=odi...ppbUAhVhqlQKHckqAmsQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=640

Remember that cartoon as a little kid? I do. the first time John said "No Odie" it caught my attention.
    Im not sure if youre aware, but name is on the Discovery channel, or at least it was last time I checked. Thanks.

7)what is an lpn's job? If you are in nursing home, you care for the elderly who cannot care for themselves. You sometimes must pass out pills. yes. big. f---ing. clear. foldgers coffee size. bottles. of. f---ing. pills. its the job.
    what does a Journey Lineman do?https://www.google.com/search?q=odi...1280&bih=640#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=journey+lineman

8) The "skull" reference is used THROUGHOUT the albums. all of them. there is a picture of a face, or Skull, on the album cover of relapse. you know, the one covered in pills. Yea, that one.

She hit me with the remote control, OPENED A HOLE, and my WHOLE brain fell out of my SKULL.

9) Coincidence? If you had taken the time to click each picture on my facebook, any of them, then you would see what im talking about. A little imagination and honesty will take you a long way. If your mind can see and think of more than one thing at a time, you will understand. Okay, heres one.

BULBASAUR- Razor leaf move
    ARKANSAS - Razorbacks

Dragonite is orange. Like Dave Mustaines hair. Also, if you listened to Megadeth, and knew what megadeth means, i think you might find Dragonite quite fitting.

10) How on f---ing gods green earth can Eminem and Pokemon have all of the correlation's with me? Towns, Colors, My f---ing name and its variables, my birthday, my grandmothers store she owned and ran for years, my parents career field, lyrics and pokemon designed around other metal bands, and the list continues on and on. If you cannot see the evidence, then you my friend, are blind. You have shut yourself off from reality.

Little treat.

O.D. 01111990 in just number form equals, you guessed it, 26, the amount of letters in the ALPHAbet.
    Megadeth - like the oMEGA. Deth like OverDosing. or am i just talking out of my a--- to you?

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  19. BiggerDwarf

May 29, 2017
    01+1+1+1+1+8 = 13. 13th letter of the alphabet...M
    01+1+1+1+1 = 5. 5th letter of the alphabet.....E
    01-11-1990 9 the letter of the alphabet......I
    See where im going with this?
    LMNO - MNM

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024
  20. Inland Empire Rapper

Inland Empire Rapper My Life, Your Entertainment

May 29, 2017
    [​IMG]
    This is from Google Maps itself. There is literally nothing there. Unless it's like Hogwarts and I'm supposed to believe in magic and s---.

And your assistant would of used the ideas herself. That what happens when somebody steals something, self-gain. Unless somehow she got in contact with people from Japan which just makes the story more convoluted.

You haven't posted any pictures of yourself as a child. So everything is speculation until you post something of yourself.

Mannequiins are basically body figures to place clothes on, your mirror lets you look at yourself. It's not a window to self-realization about the human body.

And is it 98.6 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit, because as I know. 98.6 is hot in Fahrenheit but cold in Celsius. Even wearing clothes it was f---ing freezing in 58 degree weather also consider body mass and body structure.

What else do you know about the human body?

So a person with a 4.0GPA can add and subtract numbers to make them into specific numbers that spell out your name.

I know my birth date does not equal up to anybody's name, if it did then I would be knowingly living in a fantasy world.

Oh my god, you've got a 4.0GPA and your grammar is s---. WTF?

How is your name a form of death?

How the f--- are you an eye doctor when you've got your criminal record publicly available on the internet?

No one in the right mind would even have you as an eye doctor.

And no, you haven't explained s---. Your brain is just finding ways to prevent you from accepting reality.

It's Pokemon Red and Blue you f---ing moron. God d---, how the f--- can you have a 4.0GPA and make all these mistakes and have poor grammar. Do you know that Wikipedia exists, do you know how to at least read that?

Sherlock has entered the f--king building.

Okay, plain and simple. Easy on your eyes, easy on your brain.

01111990 - 98.6 - body - unless you want your body naked and cold, you where clothes.
    Get it? Backwards like criss cross.... are you seeing this?

Dawg.....Dog.....https://www.google.com/search?q=odi...ppbUAhVhqlQKHckqAmsQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=640

Remember that cartoon as a little kid? I do. the first time John said "No Odie" it caught my attention.
    Im not sure if youre aware, but name is on the Discovery channel, or at least it was last time I checked. Thanks.
    [/QUOTE]
    [​IMG]
    That's what he's referring to. Not easily reversible numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Discovery_Channel

Take a look at this. Your Odie is nowhere to be found on there.

This is not relevant to anything? You said your dad was in the cover... He isn't, on both covers.

I don't see it, all I see are pills that are digitally altered to make a face.

https://is.gd/ELyvlw

That's the search results for your image. You took an image from the web and posted it on Facebook. There's no story to "bad to the bone".

[​IMG]
    That looks nothing like Bulbasaur, if you actually created Pokemon you would know that he's a leaf Pokemon. There's nothing relatable to the baseball team and an attack move from a pokemon.

I listened to Megadeth, I know what the content is like. It's not fitting at all since their content is bleak while Dragonite is f---ing cute.

Also his hair is red... Not orange.

You haven't explained this at all. I watched Pokemon, I don't see any correlation between your towns and their towns.

What colors? The only colors you mentioned are Orange, Red, Black and nothing else?

Your f---ing name is just a coincidence, there are no variables and even then, variables are potential attributes, not definites.

Your grandmothers store does not exist.

I don't think your parents career field exists either.

This is the first I've heard of this s--- really. I want you to continue on because I'm going to debunk everything with common logic.

Wow... You added 0 and 1 and 9 with a calculator to equal something in the American alphabet. Coincidence. Megadeth and Omega only have 4 letters in common and you don't realize that Mega can mean large. Death is simply that, no life at all. Not overdosing where you're living but you're f---ing dead.

And yes, you are talking out of your a--- but hey, people will look at this thread and they will say "wow, what a complete f---ing r----- he was.".

0 0
    Apr 25, 2024