Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bow

Bow

Aug 23, 2017
    More tricky Jew arguments. The polls were wrong, that is all. Full stop. FiveThirtyEight et al. are a laughing stock.
    Can't wait to laugh this to scorn in three years:
    I'll be sure to tag you along with @Enigma and @Cyreides, the poor dupes who liked this post. I can only imagine what new kikespiracies you'll be regurgitating to excuse your humiliating loss!

Mar 28, 2024
  2. reservoirGod

reservoirGod reckless adventurer.

Aug 23, 2017
    Couldn't imagine being as insecure as you... You're obsessed with Mexicans and Jews (ironically 75% of the White House is now Jewish)...

It really shows that Trump is a dumb man's idea of a smart man... And weak man's idea of a strong man.

Trump was elected through a comedy of errors... You really are r-----ed or you're willfully ignorant and want to call his victory of impossibly small margins to validate his White Nationalist priorities that are fueled by his small minded bigotry.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Bow

Bow

Aug 23, 2017
    Have you ever taken an IQ test? Just curious.

Mar 28, 2024
  4. reservoirGod

Aug 23, 2017
    You suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect if that helps you out.

lil uzi vert stan likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Bow

Bow

Aug 23, 2017
    Just the inverse, actually. Sometimes I think I have “impostor syndrome”.

Mar 28, 2024
  6. reservoirGod

Aug 23, 2017
    No. You are stupid and think you are smart.

There is about a 1/3rd of this country that are stupid and/or racist enough to love Trump no matter what (like you)... They are also the 1/3rd who were stupid and/or racist to hate Obama no matter what.

Trump only plays to that 1/3rd... He is only concerned about that 1/3rd... He is loyal to that 1/3rd.

Obama made intelligent and precise moves to court the 2/3rds who aren't like that.

That's why Obamacare is law of the land... There will be no wall... And Trump will not get anything done in his short pathetic term.

Enigma and WPG like this.
    Enigma and WPG like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Bow

Bow

Aug 23, 2017
    Why do you add so many blank lines? It's so annoying. Fix that s--- if you want me to read your monotonous drivel.

Mar 28, 2024
  8. reservoirGod

Aug 23, 2017
    I don't give a f--- if you read what I write or not.

I'm making an example of you... I'm not trying to change your mind.

You are too mentally limited to learn.

Enigma and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Enigma and lil uzi vert stan like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Bow

Bow

Aug 23, 2017
    Sigh. Why do I bother.

God, this is painful. A big part of the reason why Obama lost is that he helped set race relations back decades. In his second term when his popularity was lagging off, how does he excuse his low approval? “Oh, I think part of this is due to the hidden racism of white people," which is horseshit since if someone had racial animus they wouldn't have voted for him in the first place. So they were never part of that approval total. And any sane individual understood this.
    You haven't been paying very much attention if you think that. Twice now I have criticized Trump in this thread. He's becoming a neocon more and more by the day if he isn't one already. His Holocaust memorial speech was disgusting.

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Aug 23, 2017
    You don't make promises you can't keep. He promised a wall & on top of it, promised Mexico would pay for it. If none of that happens, he'll be held responsible. This guy is suppose to be the "great negotiator" remember?

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Bow

Bow

Aug 23, 2017
    Well, if he can't get Mexico to do it that's not ultimately his fault. I think I speak for tens of millions when I say I don't care how you get the wall built, just get it done.

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Aug 23, 2017
    Don't mention me again fa----

lil uzi vert stan and Enigma like this.
    lil uzi vert stan and Enigma like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. Bow

Bow

Aug 23, 2017
    Ironic word choice. @WPG wouldn't approve.

Mar 28, 2024
  14. Cyreides

Cyreides gfy

Aug 23, 2017
    I'm not wpgs minion or something lol, I don't give a s--- if he doesn't approve of my word choice

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Enigma

Aug 23, 2017
    You don't speak for millions. He promised time & time again Mexico would pay & they're not going to. He lied to you & every who voted for him.

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Bow

Bow

Aug 23, 2017
    Anybody with reasonable expectations knew Trump was only a mild reformer at best. Even if we don't get a wall it's still better than the alternatives. It's better than a Hillary Clinton. It's better than a Ted Cruz or a Marco Rubio. No, I don't regret voting for Donald Trump all things considered. Besides, he still has quite some time to make good on some of his promises. While you're being misled into anticipating his imminent removal from office, I'm just sitting here laughing and fully expecting him to serve two full terms. There is no reason to suppose he'll even be impeached for the foreseeable future. The Russiagate conspiracy was a total wash for the Democrats. No one even wants to talk about it anymore lmao.

And unlike you I don't have partisan loyalty to any politician. Never have. That's f---ing r-----ed. You still worship your affirmative action president even though he was just as bad as Bush and in many ways the same or worse. If anyone was used and abused it was you and everyone else who worshiped and still worships this man.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. FLORIDA MAN

Aug 23, 2017
    You really shouldn't use that word though. It's hurtful

Bow likes this.
    Bow likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Enigma

Aug 24, 2017
    So you don't care that the president you support is probably not going to deliver on his BIGGEST campaign promise to the American public? Trump was elected because people saw him as an outsider who could shake up Washington; his base did not see him as a "mild reformer." Why in the h--- would you vote for trump if you expected him to be a "mild reformer?" You'd have to be some delusional loyalist to vote for a guy you KNEW would be inefficient at governing.

Mar 28, 2024
  19. Bow

Bow

Aug 24, 2017
    Of course I care, if that's the case, but at least it won't be for lack of (apparently) trying.
    And he has, to a measurable extent.
    Yes, and many on the far right who had unrealistic estimations of Trump have all but repudiated him by now. Others (myself included) are tentatively hopeful he doesn't sell out entirely and go full-on neocon on us. Ron Paul says he already has. For now I'll just say it's ambiguous.
    Because the Alt Right was in damage control mode. HRC was a known quantity. We knew exactly what to expect from her. but at least with Trump we had a chance, because during the campaign he was saying all the right things, things unheard of from any Republican in recent history. It had nothing to do with partisan loyalty. There was literally no one else to vote for.

But with or without Trump the white nationalist movement will continue to grow, as I've pointed out. That's what's most important.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. Enigma

Aug 24, 2017
    It doesn't seem like it tbh! Since when do we dismiss presidential promises so easily? Trump didn't just promise the wall, he made it the forefront issue of his campaign. He repeatedly told the public how easy it would be to build. Yet here you are shrugging it off as if it's some side note.

Sure, not in a good way though.

Such as who..? Also, why are you shifting blame on to the people. Trump set unrealistic expectations for himself! You're giving him a pass for it when any ordinary president would get killed for it.

So you're a white nationalist now perry? lol

Mar 28, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.