Eminem Eminem Exposed by Benzino

Started by Bulliedbyricky, Sep 24, 2018, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Big Dangerous

Big Dangerous World Heavyweight Champion

Sep 24, 2018
    reminder to everyone that eminem made a song saying he doesnt like that 'n---- s---'

smh

MadMan, KingZ and Nelly05 like this.
    MadMan, KingZ and Nelly05 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. thunderface

Sep 24, 2018
    I wonder what that Untold Story of Detroit Hip Hop doc is like. Apparently it's the movie "eminem doesn't want you to see."

KrissGRam likes this.
    KrissGRam likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. Wreckless

Sep 24, 2018
    How old was he, like 18? Lol at anyone taking that into account.

Mar 29, 2024
  4. henzINNIT

henzINNIT Poster on the internet

Sep 24, 2018
    I doubt that this letter even reached Eminem tbh. Probably was filtered out with thousands of others asking for money.

Evad likes this.
    Evad likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. KrissGRam

KrissGRam Black Ram Aries

Sep 24, 2018
    I agree same still not entirely sure if I wanna give that a look out or not if it’s putting Em down

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. gdot

Sep 24, 2018
    This makes MGK look like Rakim.
    Jesus Christ this is terrible

zuttn, Hipper2dHoppert and Ricky like this.
    zuttn, Hipper2dHoppert and Ricky like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. thunderface

Sep 24, 2018
    I'd still watch it. Looks interesting.

KrissGRam likes this.
    KrissGRam likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 24, 2018
    At the same time though, $5000 to save your Detroit house....how many decades behind was she? Also, why is benzino still using the “Eminem hates black women trope?” We been knew this. I’m banned for the kamikaze thread because of him. He left struggle hickies on Rihanna’s neck. No proof he actually penetrated. Where’s the real dirt? I mean if you’re gonna drag him, just get Kim drunk and high and get her on your show like mojo in the morning did back in the day.

Moonblood and eminemson like this.
    Moonblood and eminemson like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. KingZ

Sep 24, 2018
    [​IMG]

Dudley, Bojack, Sahara and 1 other person like this.
    Dudley, Bojack, Sahara and 1 other person like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Sep 24, 2018
    d--- this video came out in April and only has 600 more views than @dna hits video

:junkie:

Amarett, Ricky and RetiredAccount like this.
    Amarett, Ricky and RetiredAccount like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. Interlude

Sep 24, 2018
    shut the f--- up and make your own money. "Exposing" people for not handing them out houses smh

zuttn, Dudley, Ricky and 2 others like this.
    zuttn, Dudley, Ricky and 2 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 24, 2018
    This is just like in billy Madison when they tried to use the principal against billy. Or holy man when that brought that woman out to call out Eddie Murphy’s character. Benzino...n-----[​IMG]

Ok um.... the brokebitch filming on stairs and curbs. I see why he’s mad. But...I found myself grooving to this.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  13. Nelly05

Nelly05 Ƭ̵̬̊

Sep 25, 2018
    Okay, I just attempted to watch that bs, and first off, Benzino should really be ashamed of himself. Six minutes into this s--- and all I know is that Detroit is worthless, violent, full of people who hate each other, aggressive black women, and poor black people. I understand that there's historical and social context that needs to be conveyed so that viewer understands that this is DETROIT and how hip hop cultivated in the city, but at the same time, you can't imply that stories like Eminem's and even Kid Rock's success seem inauthentic. I mean...they survived in the city, surrounded by black friends or not, and it seems like there a lot of black approval dished out to them until they made it.

I mean, other than a few cringey videos of Eminem as a goofy kid, some which aren't even new footage (ooh, he picked his nose and danced goofy on stage...Benzino sure got him), there's nothing really drag-worthy in the documentary. Okay, there's a scene of eminem chanting "f--- that honky" repeatedly to a crowd that seems to give no f---s and they take the mic away, lol. I'm sure that happened a few times. Again, not really...much to abandon him over. And they're acting like the movie 8 Mile was a 100% factual biography. I was never under that impression. I thought it was supposed to be a generic movie about a white boy in the hood who wanted to be a rapper and overcoming his fear of battle rapping or some s---. Like...loosely based on Eminem's early days as inspiration. The location, era and lead actor could have been changed to anything. But these dudes are sitting there like, "Those scenes never happened. That movie is a perception of what they want you to see. Eminem never jumped out of the car on any n----s." I'm paraphrasing. But in the next f---ing scene, they contradict that a bit by saying that the paintball scene was real, and that Eminem got beat up by the cops when they got caught shooting hookers and crackheads because they thought it was his gun. But nooooo, it was Champtown's gun. Champtown invented this hooker and crackhead shooting sport. We needed to know that vital piece of information. It was more like...they were mad about not getting personal shout outs in 8 mile or something. That's what I got out of that. One minute they're acting like Eminem forgot about them, the next they're laughing about the paintball scene in 8 Mile. Wouldn't that mean that...he didn't forget them? I don't know. Just...salt.

If Eminem had any issues about being a white rapper in Detriot, it was tied more to his insecurity, was the gist of what they talked about in regards to his experiences with battle rapping. In essence, they claimed that his skin color wasn't as big of a deal as Eminem made it seem, while at the same time, the documentary has set up this whole historical context that should lead you to believe there should be some type of tension, and maybe there was, but I got so bored I skipped ahead to the Kid Rock and Eminem sections because...it's not like the f---ing documentary was going to make a great point anyway. So yep...Eminem exposed...fo sho.

There's this underlying sense of "I'm owed" and it's so off-putting during the parts of the documentary that I didn't skip through. And no one ever comes out and says Eminem is a horrible rapper, lol. He's a great wordsmith. Nothing but praise. Super talented. And yet...people are so pissed off that he's rich. Like, if these other people around him were so great, where are the examples of their work? This Manix dude is sooooooo salty, omg. He's like, Marshall is known worldwide and the level of magnitude to which Marshall to has risen, "he has outsold the f---ing Beatles," for him not to help any of us and....f---ing waahhh, like...who are you and why are you owed anything? I mean, I can understand if you ghostwrote Eminem's bars but what exactly are these people owed? I don't understand. It would be like my elementary school teacher storming my graduation and being like, "b---- how dare you didn't thank me for that mothafuckin diploma?!?! I taught you how to read, b----!!!"

I don't know. I mean...friendships fade, and life moves on. None of these dudes are memorable and their leechlike qualities and the way they talk about all of the artists as if they essentially let slip through their fingers and blow in the wind like a lottery ticket is kind of disgusting. This documentary should have been titled "The Untold Story of Bitter a--- Nobody b------s" because I for d--- sure ain't checking for anyone in this pity party a--- film that was surely edited by the same person who made "Da Hip Hop Witch," which had better tea on Eminem, by the way.

I mean, there is just so much bitterness in these interviews and I'm like...none of these n----s are very marketable and they may be great artists and promoters but like...how would they stand out? One of them, I forgot their name, touched on the idea of white rappers being more alluring to record labels due to white people buying more records than black people. They were more likely to buy albums from people who they identified with and when looking at Kid Rock vs Champtown or whatever, no matter how good the dude sounds on the record, the white kids would go crazy of Kid Rock, and that's just the way it is. Eminem even talks about this on his g.d. records. It's like...I swear these people only look at the dollar signs behind these artists they hate so much and not much else.

But Champtown wants to blame Kid Rock for his career not making it because Kid Rock was getting signed and wanted the label to put their attention on him first. But it's all Kid Rock's fault. And Kid Rock is gay, sucking d-ck on Elton John's boat and wearing pants with the word "Rich" on his a---, despite already being rich when he first met Champtown. Yeah, they had no idea Kid Rock's dad owned the largest car dealership in the country(? can't remember) at the time and that his mother was a college professor or something. That's more of Champtown and his crew's fault for not vetting their wiggers properly, lol.

Also, Proof's mother does needs help. I'm talking mental help like some therapy and maybe some rehab because she lost me when she started talking about the f---ing illuminati and slurring and looking all around like she was looking for that next hit, or whatever Benzino drugged her with. Benzino should be handled for this mockery. They are trying to turn Proof's death into a conspiracy one minute, and the next, you have a dude who was there and...whose gun was involved who saw the s--- happen and overheard people discussing tampering with a crime scene and...you only decide to speak to Benzino about this instead of the cops? But Proof's mom is begging for answers in the previous clip?? I mean...the Mudd guy is just...what the f--- is this documentary??? Totally disrespectful to Proof and his family. They got his mama on there f---ing high and sad and just spewing whatever is on her torn mind while in the midst of grieving for her son, who seems to have been shot over the dumbest fuckery ever. All of this to get back at Eminem. Really, Benzino? You'd go this low? Proof's mama? Got her talking about the f---ing illuminati on camera? Embarrassing this woman like this? All I see is her calling the wrong office for money. One minute Eminem won't give her $5,000 to save her house and yet...he's been giving her $6667 or some s--- for years while being part of the Illuminati. Which is it? f---in with this woman's head. You're f---ing true scum, dude.

The only thing that really pissed me off in this documentary that I learned about that Benzino might have hooked me with...is Shady records asking for Proof's masters. Unless Proof willed that s--- to Eminem, he had no f---ing right to even form his g.d. lips to ask or send anyone to even touch that s---. And Mudd was right on that one; that someone assumed they were dealing with a couple of stupid n----s who would just hand over Proof's f---ing soul to Eminem's label. I didn't like what was implied after that, that certain people would be glad that Proof died. I thought that was a low blow. But I don't know Eminem personally. I don't know any of these people and what motivates them. I sensed a ton of bitterness all throughout the documentary, but that whole thing about the masters really bothered me. I mean, unless something comes out about an agreement between Eminem and Proof where he was allowed access to that stuff, I will probably always sideeye Em a bit for that one. Unless...he thought he could put proof's music out there as a way to get money to his family. But that's a reach without any...proof, so to speak.

I mean...this whole documentary should have been cancelled. Deleted or something. I felt grimy and extreme secondhand embarrassment watching these people's emotions being played with like this for f---ing clicks. And the editing is just so horrible. This was so rushed. You can't hear the people speaking in some parts because of...what is that, f---ing Benzino rapping in the background or something? I don't know.

Ids5621, Wisheezy, GawDEDEDE and 2 others like this.
    Ids5621, Wisheezy, GawDEDEDE and 2 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. Zebedee

Zebedee Banned

Sep 25, 2018
    ^the unofficial autobiography of eminem out in stores now!

Mar 29, 2024
  15. TheDarkView

Sep 25, 2018
    TLDR

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  16. TeamJimmy

TeamJimmy lil wayne is a rocker

Sep 25, 2018
    nothing wrong with that

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  17. Lucy

Lucy #1

Sep 25, 2018
    lmfao the f---s wrong with u f--s? $5k is f--- all, Eminem has that, what, like 100,000 times ? :lmaooo:

yeah he doesn't owe her s--- ur right. but if your homies been starving for days and you're not putting down $5 and you eat infront of him your a piece of s--- :currydead:

Mraczewsky and Ricky like this.
    Mraczewsky and Ricky like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  18. Lucy

Lucy #1

Sep 25, 2018
    have sex, get a life, seek psychiatric help or k--- yourself. i am not joking.

Zeugma, KingZ, Dudley and 6 others like this.
    Zeugma, KingZ, Dudley and 6 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  19. Sahara

Sep 25, 2018
    def agree with this. i read that after my post. there's for sure some important details being left out tho. whether it's the amount or their history or something

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  20. Sahara

Sep 25, 2018
    :'):')

so appropriate

KingZ likes this.
    KingZ likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024