Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Feb 26, 2019
    I don't know what's going to happen to this case or if it'll even go to court but yes, I think race and gender undeniably have an impact on anyone's chances in court. Rich white dudes have the privilege, lawyers, resources, money, connections etc. to be able to defend themselves to the fullest extent. Even if it means bending some rules here and there. They're certainly able to defend themselves better than a middle class person of color, wouldn't you agree? I mean, who would you rather be in the court room? The rich white dude with all the lawyers or the woman of color that people like you will slander and call a gold digger?

Because anything and everything you've ever said about women's issues has led me to believe you want woman to be objects. You want women to not care if some random guy kisses them on the cheek without consent. You suggested earlier that you don't think it was a big deal. That men back in Trump's days did it all the time. You were making excuses for his unconsensual behavior which is sick. You don't really care about women's rights or safety. If you did, you wouldn't type incredibly false and idiotic statements like this:

"I AcTuAlLy Do CaRe ThOuGh"

You do realize Bill Clinton is not a convicted sex offender, right? He paid off women, just like Trump did. Also, I think he should have been removed from office for lying, not for cheating on his wife or whatever. Ahhhh yes, confirmation bias. Let me google my argument and cite the first link I see as proof to support my argument. It doesn't surprise me that a person as intellectually stupid as you would engage in this type of behavior. It actually makes a lot of sense.

Yes, thank god trump is no longer assaulting women now that he's president (at least not that we know of..). That makes it so much better, am I right? :S

Pretty sure he wants to f--- his daughter more so than his wife at this point so you may be right here Trent!

Yeah he's white...and Clinton got away with all the bad s--- he did to women too. Thanks for making my point for me! It's not "totally false," he said it him f---ing self you dimwit:

Four women who were in the teen USA pageant in 1997 confirmed that Trump did exactly what he said, he came back stage into their dressing rooms as they were changing. I'd love to hear excuse here....

Killing infants is already illegal you brain dead junkie. Did you not read my post? The bill is pointless! McConnel allowed it to go to a vote so he'd have something to use as propaganda come election time.

Mar 19, 2024
  2. Enigma

Feb 28, 2019

Cyreides likes this.
    Cyreides likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  3. dna hits

Feb 28, 2019
    Lol ik you were going to say something after Cohen testifying yesterday. I got to watch some of it, but had to go to a class a 1. Cohen struggled himself on some questions which made some of his allegations shady. Like when they first asked him if he had foreign contracts with other countries. He didn’t want to admit to it, but then admitted he used to when he was a lawyer. He was as much of a con man as trump and is now ratting just saying what the Democrats and FBI want him to say against Trump.

But some of the stuff about Trump directing a criminal conspiracy with his son is interesting, and I do believe Cohen on that. The illegal campaign contribution, while in office is alarming. Couldn’t the FBI even just indict trump to a conspiracy type case, after some of this information came out. I mean if they have Trumps signatures on paperwork, that’s solid proof, and even with money, you can’t lawyer yourself out of a conspiracy case. They made it clear they’re still doing an investigation in the Southern District of New York for possibly more illegal activity. I’m honestly curious to see what comes out of this.

If this does somehow get Trump in trouble, s--- will get crazy once he’s out of office. I’d say there’s a decent chance Cohen will get wacked by whatever mob ties Trump has. If the feds could get trumps son to snitch (which 99% won’t happen), trump would definitely be f-----. I’ve said before I think presidents who have businesses in foreign countries, should have to sell them before being president or something. Somone like trump I would bet money his main goal is to spread his trump empire, while president.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    Mar 19, 2024
  4. Enigma

Feb 28, 2019
    If you're calling him a "rat" that means he's telling the truth. He has no reason to lie. The congressional hearing was voluntary. His sentencing is already done, he's going to be doing time in prison. There's no avoiding that.

DOJ policy is that you can't indict a sitting president. It's not law but no one wants to try it and cause a constitutional crisis. What's been rumored is they may sit on the indictments until trump leaves office and then charge him.

Biggest risk is his son perjuring himself or incriminating himself somehow. Then federal investigators would have leverage to use against him and pin his freedom against his loyalty to his father.

Mar 19, 2024
  5. dna hits

Feb 28, 2019
    Also in conclusion to his testimony, there is zero solid evidence that Trump had direct collusion with Russia. All Cohen would say is he wasn’t sure but may “suspect” there was. That’s not enough for a convinction or impeachment. And the feds know it, or they already would have tried bringing Trump down in a case. If nothing happens at all, just think of how huge of a waste of us tax payers paid for this investigation trying to bring Trump down. Huge waste of money.

Mar 19, 2024
  6. Enigma

Feb 28, 2019
    Cohen claimed Roger Stone told Trump about Wikileaks obtaining emails of the Clinton camp before they were leaked. In a written statement, trump told the special counsel Roger Stone told him nothing about Wikileaks before the emails were leaked. If the special counsel can corroborate Cohen’s claim that Stone told Trump, that means Trump lied to federal investigators & that’s a felony & impeachable offense (i.e. Clinton).

The feds seized all of manafort’s assests which are worth millions of dollars. The government has actually made money through this investigation due to Manafort.

Mar 19, 2024
  7. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Mar 12, 2019
    @Enigma I’m curious, what are your thoughts on China?

Mar 19, 2024
  8. Enigma

Mar 13, 2019
    Specifically what about China? In terms of trade or foreign policy?

Mar 19, 2024
  9. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Mar 13, 2019
    Both

Mar 19, 2024
  10. Enigma

Mar 13, 2019
    In terms of trade, I’m generally pro-free trade. With that said, I’m obviously against tariffs which hurt consumers more than anything. I think Trump’s on/off trade war with China has hurt a lot of small time farmers & led to the federal government having to provide even more subsidies for them which is a waste when this all can be easily avoided. I think accusations of China’s currency manipulation & lack of workers rights (possible human rights violations?) should be investigated/pressed on but through the proper channels (UN/WTO).

Foreign policy wise, I think China’s build up in the South China Sea is very concerning. I think their utilization of N. Korea as a chess piece in the larger fight over geopolitical influence in Asia is problematic. In a perfect world, id say the U.S. should double down support of India so they could rival China in the region & press the international community on China’s expansion in the South China Sea but international relation issues are complicated. India has tons of domestic issues that is holding it back from being a true powerhouse in the region — including rising tensions with neighboring Pakistan. China obviously has veto power in the UN which prevents any type of UN resolution on their expansion in the South China sea. Also, the U.S. wants to maintain a somewhat good relationship with China so they can leverage themselves over N. Korea. That relationship would be gone if the U.S. started seriously pressing on Chinese expansion.

FiveOh1 and Sign Language like this.
    FiveOh1 and Sign Language like this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  11. Enigma

Mar 17, 2019

The president of the U.S. retweeting conspiracy theorists again.

Mar 19, 2024
  12. JMG

JMG Teflon

Mar 17, 2019
    Pizzagate is not a conspiracy theory . It's a proven scandal. You liberals denying it just proves how ignorant you are. Even if you creeps accepted it as truth you would still obey whatever the sick pedophile left stands for.

Fausto likes this.
    Fausto likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  13. grad

Mar 18, 2019
    The main perk of being a president is a possibility to f--- little republican kids, everybody knows

Mar 19, 2024
  14. Enigma

Mar 19, 2019

Classy

Mar 19, 2024
  15. eddie313

eddie313 MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY

Mar 19, 2019
    Begs the question, though
    Especially after the methadone

Mar 19, 2024
  16. dna hits

Mar 21, 2019
    Illegal immigrants have seriously been on killing rampages recently. Maybe the wall isn’t a bad idea honestly.
    “A detective says a Salvadoran immigrant charged with four Nevada murders told police he robbed and killed his elderly victims during a 10-day rampage in January because he needed money to buy methamphetamine.

The detective told the grand jury, which indicted Wilber Ernesto Martinez-Guzman in Reno last week, the 20-year-old who is living in the U.S. illegally broke into tears and repeatedly called himself an "idiot" before confessing to the murders during an interrogation hours after his arrest in Carson City on Jan. 19.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/apnewsbreak-police-immigrant-suspect-killed-drugs-053156737.html

Mar 19, 2024
  17. Enigma

Mar 21, 2019
    Illegal immigrants have lower crime rates than natural born citizens. Stop being a fucken idiot for once in your life.

GCasper likes this.
    GCasper likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  18. dna hits

Mar 21, 2019
    I said as of recently, illegals have been on way more violent killing sprees. I would argue those stats would be different in 2019. Im not talking white college kids caught with weed, as a crime. You’re the f---ing idiot saying born citizens have a higher crime rate. No f---ing s--- when they include traffic tickets, weed possessions. Let’s look at the stats of violent crime mostly including murder. You know d--- well the illegals and ms-13 are on a huge rise of violent crime. Which is what made you pull the “lower crime rates than natural born citizens. That’s f---ing pathetic Enigma. We’re not talking weed smokers and people who get traffic tickets. We’re discussing violent crime.

Mar 19, 2024
  19. Enigma

Mar 21, 2019
    You do understand that undocumented immigrants drive too, right? They also smoke weed? Again, read this slowly, illegal immigrants commit crime (ALL TYPES OF CRIME) at lower rates than natural born citizens. You referring to one incident doesn’t change that fact. You’re generalizing. Now go pop some pills & soak in your own misery instead of spreading bs racist propaganda.

GCasper likes this.
    GCasper likes this.
    Mar 19, 2024
  20. NaKeD

Mar 22, 2019
    So, “illegal immigrants” have a lower crime rate than legal citizens. That’s basically an oxymoron, unless you think natural born citizens have a 101+% crime rate.

Dont just spew some bs statistic. Provide the bs statistic.

If you think its racist to be against illegal immigration, it must be because you think of the fact theyre mexican first. Which makes you the one concerned about race. Its about money, and people that do everything by the book shouldnt have to pay for someone that crossed the border illegally.

Mar 19, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.