Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CavalierTD

CavalierTD The Pride of Pittsburgh

Mar 22, 2019
    There’s an incredible amount of hostility brewing with all this, it’s crazy. Fellow Americans f---in despise one another over political views. It’s ridiculous man.

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Kon

Kon

Mar 22, 2019
    It’s really frustrating that we waited this long and everyone thought this would be Trump’s end, and not only will it not charge anyone else but this will likely even HELP Trump.

I mean you don’t have to be a genius to figure that Trump will use this to his advantage, talk about how the democrats tried to sabotage him and found nothing after years etc.

I lost hope at this point, vote him out in 2020 or this country is likely permanently screwed imo.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Mar 22, 2019
    Well... it’s kind of weird he hasn’t tweeted anything yet or said anything. I mean, logically, it makes sense. He doesn’t know what’s in the report yet. However, when has Trump ever been totally logical? Nonetheless, I’m willing to bet Mueller held off on ideas like issuing a subpoena on trump or indicting him because standard DOJ policy is that you can’t do that to a sitting president. If Mueller tried, it would have set off a constitutional crisis which he wouldn’t have won in this Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court was shaped differently, we might be having a very different discussion. I don’t think this changes anything for 2020 though.

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. JMG

JMG Teflon

Mar 23, 2019
    lmao this sums up how pathetic you and the other witch hunters are. When he isn't charged, then what?

dna hits and Fausto like this.
    dna hits and Fausto like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. Enigma

Mar 23, 2019
    All I stated was a fact. They can be relieved that the special counsel did not indict them. They were the middle men in this whole situation. Can’t imagine calling any of these investigations “witch hunts” when people have literally been sentenced to jail due to these investigations.

Mar 28, 2024
  6. dna hits

Mar 23, 2019
    All these investigations, costing us tax payers money which led to Trump and his family in the clear lmfao “Trump is going down anytime now”-Enigma for the past 2 years. You literally made a fool out of yourself. I told you Trump personally had nothing to do with any of this Russian interference. And this basically was a witch hunt, hoping they could connect something to trump, but clearly couldn’t. And the NY State DA, SDNY aren’t going to do s--- to the trumps. You know it, and I know that you know it deep inside. They even try pulling something shady with trumps family, his mob will take care of it.

And @Swizz You Lose
    @Papa Alpha Andy You Lose

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Enigma

Mar 23, 2019
    All of Manafort’s assists were seized by the government & they amount to more money than it cost to have the special counsel investigation. The government made money from the special counsel investigation. I never gaurenteed he would be “going down.” There were times that I thought he’d be in huge trouble, sure. If a President Hillary Clinton fired the FBI Director who was investigating her, Republicans would have had impeachment hearings the next fucken day. You would have been calling for her head. We live in strange political times though. Standard rules don’t all necessarily apply in the Trump era.

Also, weren’t you just saying like 2 weeks ago, you think that people in Trump’s campaign colluded but not Trump himself? Now you're saying it was all a witch hunt? Lmao.

Mar 28, 2024
  8. dna hits

Mar 23, 2019
    Idgaf Manaforts assets came out to more than the money that used our tax money into. Now the government just keeps that money. We didn’t benefit or win at all with this witch hunt. You basically said he’s definitely going down after the FBI raided Cohen.

I want investigations re opened into Hillary Clinton. She has done so many shady things in the states, including making personal money off donations that were supposed to be for a cause. Shady activities causing destruction and innocent deaths in quite a few countries. If they want to pull this s--- with trump, I want real investigators looking into all the shady s--- Clinton did. Not Agents that are paid off and Clinton’s friends or Obama’s fbi friends.

I said it’s obvious Roger Stone did illegal s---. Dudes a dumbass. It was a witch hunt because I honestly believe Trump had no idea what was going on and a few shay people in his camp were trying to help trump out using Russia interference, without Trump’s knowledge. If it wasn’t Trump elected, there would have never been a investigation, regardless of what all was happening. Which makes this a witch hunt. And in the end, Trump and his family are innocent and win. You lost.

Fausto likes this.
    Fausto likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. Enigma

Mar 23, 2019
    “All these investigations are wasting tax payer money!”
    “Actually, the government has made money from this investigation.”
    “Idgaf about that!!!!”

Lmao....

I said the Cohen raids were bad for Trump which...they were. Trump was implicated in a federal crime in a court room. His long time lawyer/fixer has admitted that Trump has committed crimes & directed him to commit crimes. This investigation is being led by the SDNY, not the special counsel. As I told you a week ago, they may just hold off on charges until Trump is out of office.

When you say a “few people,” you mean: his campaign manager, his son, his son-in-law, advisors etc.? If you admit there were people within the trump campaign who broke the law & sought Russian assistance, don’t you think something like that should be investigated? How is it a witch hunt if *clearly* there’s criminality here? I mean people are in jail as we speak right now from this investigation.

Oh, there absolutely would have been an investigation if Trump lost. The FBI was already investigating the Trump campaign before the 2016 election. If trump had lost, he would have been forced to answer questions directly to investigators, he would have been indicted along with Cohen in the SDNY case, it would be bad. The presidency has shielded Trump from a lot of s--- he otherwise would have had to deal with. He may still have to deal with it after he leaves office.

Mar 28, 2024
  10. JMG

JMG Teflon

Mar 23, 2019
    the people sent to jail probably were paid off to lie. Yes this is definitely the biggest witch hunt in history. It's aimed at Trump himself with the intentions to remove him from office. The investigation is an embarrassment to this country.. especially when you got Hilary Clinton and other democrats out there getting away with murder.

Fausto likes this.
    Fausto likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Enigma

Mar 24, 2019

This is gonna set up a huge fight in Congress. Fully expect House Democrats to subpoena Mueller.

Translucent likes this.
    Translucent likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. Enigma

Mar 24, 2019
    Nate Silver with the best take here:

Mar 28, 2024
  13. dna hits

Mar 24, 2019
    “The report does conclude that the Trump campaign did not conspire with Russia during the 2016 election, according to the letter from Barr to Congress. It notes that Mueller's investigation found the campaign was given "multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign" but no one within the campaign or "anyone associated with it" conspired with Russia.” https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-report-read-ag-william-195735655.html

In conclusion, Trump and his family are 100% innocent @Enigma Whats going to be the next conspiracy theory that trump is committing illegal activities? We don’t need the full report. They would have bashed Trump if there was any evidence linking him to illegal activity. They’re probably too embarrassed to tbh. Even Trump was asking for the full report to be released, which shows his innocence.

Mar 28, 2024
  14. Kon

Kon

Mar 24, 2019
    Well d--- that was a let down.

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Enigma

Mar 24, 2019
    We absolutely need the full report. I’m fine with the special counsel’s conclusion. As I told you repeatedly, I wanted the investigation completed unhinged. Now, the American public deserves the full report. Not some summary from Trump’s new AG.

I also love how the people who were touting this investigation a witch hunt, a coup, Democratic power grab etc. are now so confident in the special counsel’s report. You were pushing “russiagate” nonsense with spacemonkey like 2 years ago.

Mar 28, 2024
  16. dna hits

Mar 24, 2019
    Trump agrees everyone should see the full report. You’re semi acting like he’s in control of it. But if there was any evidence with trump directly, we would have for sure saw it and he would have been blasted majorly by the democrats. I think honestly they just don’t have any good evidence in the full report. It’ll just be a more in depth report of what was already confirmed. Looks like Trump will remain in office. And more than likely beating any democrats as of right now in the 2020 election. This report honestly only helped Trump.

Now I want the fbi doing an investigation on Clinton with members she has no ties or are friends with. There would be so much more dirt with her.

And f--- out of here with I was pushing nonsense with spacemonkey. He just trolled the f--- out of some of you guys. I actually take politics serious.

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Enigma

Mar 24, 2019
    The WH is going to fight tooth & nail to make sure the full report doesn’t go public. Trump can say he wants it to be public but actions speak a lot louder than words. This is going to be a huge political battle which will likely go to the courts. I imagine the White House will argue executive privilege/national security concerns as to why the report can’t be fully published. There is evidence of obstruction of justice. The special counsel refused to take a position if there was enough evidence to convict or not. Trump’s AG decided to put his two cents in which means absolutely nothing. Congress needs to see the full report & make that determination themselves. Period.

Again, impeachment is a political process, not a criminal one. If there’s evidence a president broke the law, there should be impeachment hearings. If he’s innocent, the senate will acquit him. That’s how this is *suppose to* work.

Mar 28, 2024
  18. GCasper

Mar 24, 2019
    Still guilty of being a piece of s---....

Mar 28, 2024
  19. MrDrew

MrDrew Banned

Mar 25, 2019
    Look at this sore loser @Enigma, trying to save face and still acting like everything is going as planned for the Democrats and he was right all along. Dude, a few months ago you were celebrating a story from the Atlantic saying a Trump indictment was in the cards, and not only was Trump not indicted, he and everyone associated with him have been exonerated from Russian collusion. So c'mon, what's so hard about admitting you were wrong and taking your L like a man?

And just so you don't get a big d-ck thinking you're so perceptive, yeah, it's me your eternal tormentor spacemonkey lolol.

Fausto and dna hits like this.
    Fausto and dna hits like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. MrDrew

MrDrew Banned

Mar 25, 2019
    Do you talk like this irl lmfao what a dork.

Mar 28, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.