Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Apr 21, 2019
    He fired Comey in effort to shut down the Russia interference investigation. He directed his lawyer (McGahn) to fire the special counsel which McGahn refused to do. He dangled pardons over potential witnesses of the special counsel investigation in effort to stop them from cooperating. The list goes on. These are all things trump did himself & that people within his own administration told the special counsel. He attempted to obstruct justice & the *only* reason it didn’t succeed is because the people around him refused to cross that line.

Not saying he will be impeached but that impeachment proceedings should 100% start as soon as possible. Like I said, he’d probably be acquitted anyways because Republicans in the senate have no shame & will put party over country every time but at the bare minimum everything should be brought to light. I’m talking public impeachment hearings with all the relevant individuals being required to testify (Mueller, Comey, Cohen, McGahn, Sessions, etc.) + a senate trial with Trump being forced to answer questions from senators about his actions. That’s what you call accountability.

Apr 24, 2024
  2. dna hits

Apr 24, 2019
    @Head Bussa What was the point of sending me that Sanders video made by that cringe youtuber? Do you know what happens when people pm me with that kind of aggression? Do you know what happens when someone gets added to my s--- list? Do you want to have to pm me every time like Kevin has to before you post to check in and make sure I approve of the post? Bussa, YOU JUST MADE MY LIST!!! You earned a spot in my next video that’ll be another one in the hall of fame section.

@Enigma Please tell Bussa what happens when someone makes my list. What it can do to their posting career. I’ll get Slyk to let you mod the politic threads if you do so.

Apr 24, 2024
  3. Head Bussa

Apr 24, 2019
    Lol what a tough guy and know-it-all! @dna hits Are you a grown man? You’re scared of facts, logic and information. You’re truly a level headed individual. Good luck in life.

Apr 24, 2024
  4. Head Bussa

Apr 24, 2019
    You thinking you know more than folks who eat, sleep and breathe politics 24/7 365 and actually know the history of what works and doesn’t work and break down policies that look out for working people is hilarious @dna hits you should call into Sam Seder’s show and we’ll see how much you know about politics

Apr 24, 2024
  5. Enigma

Apr 24, 2019

This is not normal. A president actively trying to imprison his political opponent.

Apr 24, 2024
  6. Enigma

Apr 30, 2019

The coverup guy hired to cover things up attempted to do a coverup. Who would have known?

Apr 24, 2024
  7. dna hits

Apr 30, 2019
    I mean, this article is just trying to make Trump look bad. Look. my political science classes, the professors even agreed to take anything from The NY Times with a grain of salt. They full d-ck ride Democrats and will try and bring down anything they can try and think to even fake s--- against Romney in that election. Romney could have sued for defamation of character. You proving your link from The NY Times makes your political argument irrelevant. It’s not a opinion, it’s a fact.

Even Barr is saying he doesn’t trust the FBI, and doesn’t agree that they come up with real evidence and trying to give little info and trying to blow it out of proportion.

However, if the Democrats think Biden is going to be their main candidate, Trump can do whatever the f--- he wants, and he’ll still be elected president in 2020. I’m honestly shocked and half upset with the Democrats basically saying Biden is their runner up. Didn’t he get caught grooming kids or some s--- too? You can’t really say any sexual accusations against Trump, when Biden is also trying to run for President. Isn’t he in his 80s yet too? Way too old and out of touch with todays society and will be lucky to get 1/4 of votes for president, if he did compete against trump. I would even throw money on it. Democrats really need to get their s--- together. Pence would beat any of the top democrats atm also.

Apr 24, 2024
  8. Enigma

May 6, 2019

380 former federal prosecutors stating that Trump would be charged with multiple felonies if he were not president. Yet, Democrats are pretty much sitting on their hands.

Apr 24, 2024
  9. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

May 8, 2019

Apr 24, 2024
  10. dna hits

May 8, 2019
    Highly exaggerated number of prosecutors. With trumps money and lawyers, he would beat the case. They have no solid direct tie to snitch on him. Or they would have already tried the obstruction of justice card. Trump would have only kept serious shady business within the family. Just take your L.

And has your life honestly been worse, since trump has been in office? Are you not still living off college loans and free college government grant loans? What do you have to even b---- about, at this point.

Apr 24, 2024
  11. Enigma

May 8, 2019
    It’s actually the opposite. The number is over 700 federal prosecutors now. Comey (former FBI Director) & McGhan (former personal lawyer of the president) both told the special counsel he attempted to obstruct justice. I also love how your defense isn’t even that he’s innocent but that he’d beat the case because of his money lol. Like do you even care that the president is a corrupt conman who doesn’t give a f--- about norms or law?

Apr 24, 2024
  12. Enigma

May 9, 2019

Imagine defending this piece of s--- of a human being. People are going to actually have to explain to their kids & grandkid why they voted for this man.

Head Bussa likes this.
    Head Bussa likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  13. JMG

JMG Teflon

May 9, 2019
    I dont agree with shooting but I understand. Our country is under attack and we must defend it by all means nessescary.

Apr 24, 2024
  14. Head Bussa

May 9, 2019
    Scapegoating 101. Divide and conquer. Point to black and brown people and immigrants with no power and blame them for how s-----y the country is instead of elites with money and power. Our democracy is under attack by the rich and corporations who buy our politicians and get all the favors. Quit buying into demagogue Trump and his bs of how immigrants are to blame for the mess our country is in. There’s a net outflow of immigrants going back to mexico than coming in. And most of the ones here overstay their visas but are hardworking and have a positive impact on our economy. US born citizens actually commit crimes at a higher rate than immigrants. f--- outta here with your scapegoating

Apr 24, 2024
  15. JMG

JMG Teflon

May 9, 2019
    Are we talking about the rich attacking our democracy? No were discussing the southern border where drugs are flowing through and killing people at a higher rate than anything else. On top of all the other crimes committed. I cant help the demographic but its the reality. We need documentation on whos coming into our country. Its the law. Trump welcomes anyone of all colors to come in but just go through this process to be a citizan so we can stay safe. Is that so hard? And maybe legal citizans do commit more crimes but we can catch them because we know who they are.

Fausto and dna hits like this.
    Fausto and dna hits like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. Head Bussa

May 9, 2019
    @JMG You can’t be reasoned with. Take care

Apr 24, 2024
  17. JMG

JMG Teflon

May 9, 2019
    Translation:

"Youre right JMG.. i have nothing to say"

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  18. Enigma

May 9, 2019
    You understand shooting women & kids? Yeah, go f--- yourself.

Apr 24, 2024
  19. dna hits

May 9, 2019
    Before our national security boarder puts their life in danger, why not s---t any illegal trying to be violent who is more than likely a soulless gangbanger. I’m not for shooting kids, women trying to bring their family over. But if we did make a law where we can legally s---t illegals trying to cross, I know it would massively reduce the illegal immigrant problem and be a better, cheaper solution than building some wall.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    Apr 24, 2024
  20. dna hits

May 9, 2019
    Holy f---ing s--- @Head Bussa got destroyed with this post. You won’t be able to out debate JMG in politics chief. I’ve never seen him lose a political argument.

You’re good at arguing @Enigma (but he’s in the states for a free ride through college, using our tax paying dollars that trump allows.) Yet, just because he beat Clinton, he has been on a downhill spiral ever since. And he really isn’t educated in politics. You should have seen all these fake media poll favorites how Clinton had like over a 85% chance to win the election, and could be the biggest landslide of all time. Only for him to fall flat on his face. Wonder why he still follows these biased false news outlets that already failed him MULTIPLE times.

Apr 24, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.