Politics The Official Donald Trump Administration Thread

Started by what, Jan 20, 2017, in Life Add to Reading List

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dna hits

May 14, 2019
    Yeah thank God or there’s a 90% chance our a----s would be drafted in a world war 3 right now. She was itching for a reason to launch a full out war on some Middle East country, for you own financial gain.

Trump is just doing what is needed in the middle
    east atm.

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

May 15, 2019
    You’re so stupid it’s mind numbing. Trump threatening & ramping up military activity around Iran is “trump doing what is needed?” If Clinton had done this, your head would explode.

lil uzi vert stan and dester23 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. dna hits

May 15, 2019
    I’m still furious over this tbh

“Yes. Donald Trump is right on this one.

The Obama administration allowed $1.7 billion in cash to go to Iran earlier this year.” https://www.latimes.com/nation/poli...ght-the-u-s-did-pay-1476931849-htmlstory.html

Iran f---ing trolled Obama and Clinton. Iran is a threat to society and the world. 1.7 billion of our tax money went to Iran for them to make deadly nuclear weapons. Well my tax money, not yours, since you know; you never worked a day in your life. If Clinton was president, she’d be dropping drone strikes on multiple middle eastern countries killing thousands of innocent kids and women. Just like the Benghazi incident. And she’d be paying Iran, Yemen billions more of our tax money and trying to let all illegals cross then we’re paying for them to live here and go to college for free just like we do for you. And yet, you try and b---- about Trump. He’s way less evil than Obama, Clinton, Biden, Harris.

Mar 28, 2024
  4. dkdnfbdjdkdddjdjfvcgfl

May 15, 2019
    wish he'd just fire bolton.

Mar 28, 2024
  5. Enigma

May 15, 2019
    The money was mostly frozen assets that the U.S. had withheld via sanctions. The rest was money owed due to military equipment which Iran purchased from the U.S. pre Iranian revolution & it never received. That’s how diplomacy works: you give & you get something back. Stop acting like you make more than minimum wage lmao you’re a druggy who can barely get through your own daily life.

The U.S. drone program is still active right now as we speak. U.S. drones k--- people across the Middle East probably every day. Nothing has changed. You’re so delusional it hurts.

dester23 likes this.
    dester23 likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Enigma

May 16, 2019

Flynn cooperated with the special counsel’s obstruction of justice investigation & provided evidence of the Trump administration’s attempts to change his testimony or stop it. The voice mail Flynn provided is apparently cited here:

42806160-C188-4CD4-92AE-9D7A2D0A7C84.png

This quite literally is obstruction of justice lol wtf are democrats waiting for?

Mar 28, 2024
  7. dna hits

May 19, 2019
    An ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT Serial Killer murders 12 (possibly more) elderly women. This is exactly why we need ICE to get illegal immigrants out of the states. A major reason why we can’t just allow anyone to come over to the states. The trump administration needs to do a huge crackdown.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/16/suspected-serial-killer-now-charged-in-deaths-of-12-women/

Mar 28, 2024
  8. Enigma

May 19, 2019

In other news, this is a Republican house freedom caucus member:

First Republican politician to come out & explicitly state Trump has committed impeachable offenses.

Mar 28, 2024
  9. Enigma

May 24, 2019

Trump deploying more troops to the Middle East.

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

May 26, 2019
    The problem is russian f--s have little man syndrome especially under Putin. I don’t like the idea of U.S presence declining and Russian increasing. Sure it’d be great if everyone agreed to leave the Middle East alone but since that’s not happening should we really be letting others take over? Our problem is we picked the salafists to side with back in the days now it’s biting us in the a---

Mar 28, 2024
  11. dna hits

May 26, 2019
    If you’re honestly against this, I feel you are on the terrorists side over the innocent people. You need to think before posting things that are way out of hand. You’ve been out of control Enigma.

Also the house potentially releasing all of Trumps tax forms may cause chaos within the US and could potentially lead to fights and violent acts. Do you think releasing his taxes is good for the US citizens, or releasing them just to try and rub trump in the dirt after he embarrassed the FBI and Clinton with the Russian conspiracy case. You have to think about people’s safety first, before just trying to hate the president for any little thing that’s usually blown out of proportion.

Fausto likes this.
    Fausto likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. Enigma

May 26, 2019
    Obviously there should be a US presence in the Middle East. No denying that. If we could jump into a time machine & re-do Iraq/Afghanistan, we’d absolutely do that but the US is too imbedded in middle eastern politics & international relations to just pack up everything and leave. Someone would fill the vacuum as you said & terrorist cells would become much more active/gain power (re: ISIS when U.S. left Iraq).

However, the current administration is ramping up tensions with Iran which has resulted in a request for more troops to be deployed by generals in the field. That’s totally unnecessary & avoidable. The U.S. has erupted enough conflicts in the Middle East, no need to go start another pointless war that we’ll be stuck having to put back the pieces of after.

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Enigma

May 26, 2019
    The guy who was so concerned with Clinton “starting world war 3” & screamed bloody murder when she suggested a no-fly zone in Syria where refugee camps can be set up, is now defending MORE troops being sent to the Middle East amid rising tensions with Iran. You’re so partisan & hypocritical, it’s astonishing lol.

“Don’t ever question or investigate the president because people could maybe get hurt!”

Do you care about checks & balances at all Trent or do you think the US should just embrace authoritarianism?

Mar 28, 2024
  14. dna hits

May 26, 2019
    You’re confusing me with someone else here. I never said this. She would already be mass bombing several countries, killing thousands of innocent children just like she has in the past. If Iran wants to f--- with us, sending troops over isn’t going to hurt anything. It’s clearly just for intimidation purposes.

And now you’re twisting my words around making it seem like I’m on the bad side. You avoided my entire point. That’s the influence of the biased media you follow who do the same thing. The president was investigated and he had no personal collusion with Russia. I feel they are attacking him in any way shape or form. And they won’t stop, during his entire presidency into 2024.

Mar 28, 2024
  15. eddie313

eddie313 MUSIC TO BE MURDERED BY

May 26, 2019
    Love America...great times

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

May 26, 2019

This is more to counter the growing Iranian power and influence and act as a deterrent. Then again we could argue that’s none of the U.S’ business and Iran has a right to do what it wants. But then again Iran and Russia are pieces of s--- too and I don’t trust them not try tipping the balance of power and interfere with U.S/Saudi backed nations which can lead to more problems. Then of course you could argue what could be worse than U.S/E.U influence that’s caused all this trouble. But in the long run and the bigger picture, if Russia and Russian allies and anti U.S/E.U governments get gain more hold or power in the Middle East. That puts Russia right on Europe’s doorstep. The Middle East is the backdoor to Europe. The front door has NATO as a deterrent.

When have things ever ended well when Europeans start worrying about Russia? Even during the Ottoman times European nations (who’ve been killing each other since humans populated europe) proffered to have the Ottomans in control of Eastern Europe rather than Russia.

Ideally, Putin, his government, anyone associated with him, all former Soviet politicians, Russian nationalists politicians, oligarchs and their associates should all be killed so we can start over. I mean it shouldn’t be hard to start over since communism is dead and russians happen to be white Christians. There shouldn’t be any reason to be permanently stuck in the cold war

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Alchemist34

Alchemist34 DO MY HEAD

May 26, 2019
    If you put any European/American historical figure including Hitler and even Russian during ww1 in a room, no matter how much they hate and don’t trust each other the one thing they have in common is they want to keep russia away, even if they currently need her help while they constantly have to deal with Germans trying to take over Europe. It’s always been between us against Russia. Now we’re resorting to waging proxy wars with muslims. So my point is it’s never as simple as just “we don’t want Iran to become powerful”. It’s “we don’t want any country in the Middle East (or anywhere) that isn’t a E.U/U.S ally (or puppet state rather) becoming too powerful

Mar 28, 2024
  18. Enigma

May 27, 2019
    As she’s done in the past? When exactly in the past was Hillary Clinton president & in charge of the armed forces? There’s literally civilians being bombed & killed by US military intervention as we speak. That’s not unique to one person or one party. If anything, civilian casualties have gotten *worse* under Trump.

Congress has the power & authority to investigate the president whenever they want. It’s checks & balances. There’s a reason why Trump doesn’t want the American public to see his financial records & we ought to know why. If he has nothing to hide, why order people in his circle not to comply with congressional subpoenas? Why is he continuously obstructing justice?

Mar 28, 2024
  19. dna hits

May 27, 2019
    I agree if he has nothing to hide, why not release all his tax information. He obviously either paid no taxes or severely manipulated the system. In trumps defense, all higher up millionaires and billionaires do this. And i don’t get why he doesn’t want this info out, because Trump supporters aren’t going to give a s---. Just the people who hate him will be talking about it all over media until the next election.

In your honest opinion, do you think there’s a chance he’ll be arrested, once he finishes his final year? I’ve been wondering this myself. Even if the feds built some sort of conspiracy case which they have like a 97% conviction rate on, trump would be f-----. Or would they have to let him run for President first, since he’s still technically the president, at that point. How would that work? I actually talked to a few people at work the other day, who said they would vote Biden over trump. There’s some people around here actually furious saying if he has nothing to hide, why not release his tax info? It’s funny listening to the uneducated rednecks defending trump saying why did nothing happen to Hillary, when she deleted emails and destroyed a bunch of cell phones. And they brought up the whole Benghazi incident.

Happy Memorial Day btw buddy.

Buddha likes this.
    Buddha likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. Enigma

May 27, 2019
    So they claim but a lot of experts outside the administration have called the move to send more troops to the middle east an exaggerated or self-inflicted response. Since the Trump admin decided to pull out of the nuclear deal, tensions have been rising and its led to this. It's one thing to try to counter Iran/Russia's geo-political influence. That can be done through diplomacy and strong alliances in the region. I just don't like the U.S. instigating military actions like this. It never leads to anything good.

This is beyond whether or not his base cares. It's about maintaining principles and institutions. People should care if the president broke the law to avoid paying taxes. It's a testament to his character. A lot of people do care as well.

Idk about arrested but it wouldn't surprise me if he was indicted. I said this in the beginning of the year that I thought it was more likely for Trump to be charged once he left office than removed from office. The SDNY case I think in particular is troubling for him. There's also the NY state investigation into his foundation too which could lead to state charges. The one interesting curve ball that I'm waiting to hear Democratic presidential candidates answer is do they think Trump should be charged with obstruction of justice once he leaves office? The mueller report states clearly that while it does not provide a conclusion re: obstruction that congress can take action (impeachment) and that Trump can be indicted by federal prosecutors once he leaves office. So if a democrat wins in 2020 would their DOJ then indict Trump once they transition in? It'd be the right thing to do but it would definitely cause a uproar. Also, if that is the case, it'd be interesting to see how Trump closes out his final weeks/days in office. Would he pull a Nixon and resign before his term is finished and have Pence pardon him? Could that potentially be an abuse of power?

Mar 28, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.