Eminem The Official Eminem Prediction Thread

Started by Sodium Chloride, Feb 25, 2019, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. MichaelsMad

Sep 3, 2019
    I think he was really hoping more ppl were gonna fore back on a song. "I can take all of you mother f---ers on at once" and then in the kami interview he said "ima wait a minute to see what happens, cuz if more ppl fire back ima spend the next 5 years making diss songs" I think he had a plan to really take mgk, budden, jamar, and whoever on at once. It woulda been amazing publicity for him and I really think he would of enjoyed it lol. I think that's why he tried to bait budden again on killshot "who else want it...kels...attempts failed...budden.. Ls" he was hoping he had a buncha ppl to go at by himself. The comments to budden wernt insane disses they really were love taps. He wasnt gonna unload on joe, he knows Joe can rap, he was playing it smart to get budden to go first. Woulda been a crazy battle bc we woulda herd ALOT of personal jabs and behind the scenes info thrown around.

Can you imagine if Royce and EM ever went at it? That would be f---ing amazing. Em, Jay, and Royce are my absolute favorite rappers. And if EM and Royce ever did that omg, no telling what would be said. I'm glad they're friends, I'm just saying hypothetically it would be an amazing battle lol.

eddie313, hargydon and Ricky like this.
    eddie313, hargydon and Ricky like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. MichaelsMad

Sep 3, 2019
    I'd love to see EM really go at jamar. But honestly jamar will just go back on vlads casting couch and call it whack and say whatever he can to discredit it. He says EM is a top tier MC, and that EM is a better rapper than him. Jamar never would respond. Jamar just doesnt like white people calling EM the goat bc of sales. Jamar is real big into that 5percent ideology of Africans being the original man, and knowledge of self and where man comes from and how they created everything and are closer to God and the white man came from the cacus mountains and have tried to immulate,copy, steal and control from the black man. It's a very real, religious, and personal thing to him. And at its core hes not completely wrong about hood people not listening to EM.

2 of my best friends from Baltimore really like EM, but they love lyricists and battle rap alot. They bump Em, Royce, Jay, Lupe, nas s--- like that and came up on bone thugz. But most of my friends who are originally from here (louisville) they like some of EMs stuff. They f----- with alot of kamikaze. But they listen to alot of s--- like JID, cozz, da baby, offset, used to bump Gucci, jeezy, and Wayne alot when we were in high school. I remember in high school we had an all over the place music selection in the car between the 4 of us. It would go Gucci, jeezy, T.I, then I'd play Jay, kanye, EM, nas, and slaughterhouse, then theyd go with Wayne and drake, then I'd put banks on or game.

Jamar doesnt hate Em he thinks hes an incredible rhymer, he just executes his opinion in a s-----y way. It's like Royce said "its oppression at this point" and it is. Bc he hardly says anything positive. He could just be like " hes a great rapper but not for me" but it's been a back and forth and exaggerated thing for YEAR . That's it gotten tense and its turned into this "white ppl declare him the goat, but us black dont declare him a goat. This is ours hes not our goat, this is white supremacy, royce is an uncle tom" everything is very racial with jamar. He said "live n----s" dont listen to Royce either and he actually doesnt know any of royces music. So he groups Royce with EM hopson and Tyler as well.

It's funny jamar says EM isnt a goat bc of sales....BUT he said drake's back 2 back is in the list of greatest diss songs bc of how big it became lol. Jamar has a point, vlad brings it up and jamar just gives his opinion, vlad just needs to shut the f--- up. Vlad tries so hard to have some sort of validity with his black guests he rarely disagrees with them, or if he does he instantly changes and agrees with them and then says "I'ma guest in hip hop" YOURE NOT IN HIP HOP b----. You dont produce, you're not an engineer, you dont write, you dont rap....you talk to ppl, and push convos into tense, controversial and hostile territory so you can get views. Hes the culture vulture. At least EM really loves hip hop. That cannot be questioned imo. You can tell he loves it, always has, and that's what he lives for. His LL interview really showcased that aswell.
    I'd love to see EM have a buncha ppl to go against, but idk how well a jamar diss would go over. I think if it's a BME track it has more possibilities as far as ways they can execute it and things to talk about. I think vlad needs be a big subject in it. Vlad is a f---ing punk.

hargydon likes this.
    hargydon likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. Z Gangsta

Z Gangsta aka Music Anniversary Enjoyer

Sep 3, 2019
    Jay Z sucks

Mar 28, 2024
  4. PistolPistol

PistolPistol Inappropriate? So be it. I don't see it..

Sep 3, 2019
    Freedom of speech. fa----

Dudley, ETERNAL, Ricky and 1 other person like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. PistolPistol

PistolPistol Inappropriate? So be it. I don't see it..

Sep 3, 2019
    Nah son.. reasonable doubt and his s--- from the 90s is classic .. he’s an entrepreneur now

Mar 28, 2024
  6. MichaelsMad

Sep 3, 2019
    Strong disagree lol. Reasonable doubt, blue print, black album, American gangster, his verses on WTT. 4:44. He has undisputible classic albums(reasonable doubt, blue print, black album) and an outlandish impact on the genre that is still prevalent and evolving. And hes also a f---ing king of subtle wordplay and turn of phrases and entendres. It's easy to have those things in your punchlines, but his wordplay will be in the middle of the line. And the fact that he doesnt write it down. He just pieces it together in his head is impressive. Biggie, him, and kendrick are really the only ones I can think of who are good at that. (Even tho kendrick doesnt do it all the time) but Jay is on hip hops mt Rushmore for sure.

hargydon likes this.
    hargydon likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. SilenceKills

Sep 3, 2019
    I would like Em to address the Nut Up leak...

Ids5621, ETERNAL and KPD like this.
    Ids5621, ETERNAL and KPD like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  8. KPD

KPD I feel incredible, is medicine edible?

Sep 3, 2019
    Seen some chat a few pages back. My unpopular opinion. Gangster Em was the best Em. f---ing loved that s---.

ETERNAL and Ricky like this.
    ETERNAL and Ricky like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  9. SilenceKills

Sep 3, 2019

I know this has been posted before but this might be b--- video!

ETERNAL and modli like this.
    ETERNAL and modli like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. SlimEighty

Sep 3, 2019
    1A19E479-1CE8-4A6E-9E52-78D37B028D64.jpeg

Dudley, IDKENGLISH and Z Gangsta like this.
    Dudley, IDKENGLISH and Z Gangsta like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Xmipod

Sep 3, 2019

Merch @StanSXN lmaoooo

Dudley, n9ne, 1 0 1 and 6 others like this.
    Dudley, n9ne, 1 0 1 and 6 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. SilenceKills

Sep 3, 2019
    LMAOOOOOO

Xmipod likes this.
    Xmipod likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. SilenceKills

Sep 3, 2019
    FIRE MERch tho

Mar 28, 2024
  14. KMurda

Sep 3, 2019
    People think they want this problem ‘til they get this merch.

Dudley, asvdawg, KING AND I and 18 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  15. CavalierTD

CavalierTD The Pride of Pittsburgh

Sep 3, 2019
    LMAOOO IT WAS MERCH WHERES THOSE PILLOW CASES??

ETERNAL and Z Gangsta like this.
    ETERNAL and Z Gangsta like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Intel

Sep 3, 2019
    Em bringing back that durag

Dudley, KING AND I, Buddha and 3 others like this.
    Dudley, KING AND I, Buddha and 3 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. damoi

Sep 3, 2019
    At least it's "og slim shady" merch, I see where he's headed

Mar 28, 2024
  18. SlimEighty

Sep 3, 2019
    y’all can’t even see what’s coming and it’s right in front of your face...#bluecover

Tal, ETERNAL and Ricky like this.
    Tal, ETERNAL and Ricky like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. MichaelsMad

Sep 3, 2019
    Cuz he fitna wear them out.

ETERNAL likes this.
    ETERNAL likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Sep 3, 2019
    Eminem think people want this merch, but they still want this problem.

Dudley, KING AND I, n9ne and 4 others like this.
    Dudley, KING AND I, n9ne and 4 others like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
Live Thread