TimmyT The Bride

Sep 17, 2019
    Giants to bench Eli and start Daniel Jones in week 3

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. Marshall III

Sep 17, 2019
    Patriot’s are taking over this year!!! f--- all your s-----y teams. Lol . Nobody is f---ing with Tom Brady!!!!

Apr 19, 2024
  3. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Sep 17, 2019
    This has to be the end of eli’s career, right? Can’t imagine him going to play elsewhere at his age. Unless it was like a perfect scenario of a playoff caliber team.

Apr 19, 2024
  4. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Sep 17, 2019
    Eli starting at QB and playoff team are mutually exclusive at this point lol

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. joeyp363

Sep 17, 2019
    Guys who is pro at Fantasy. I need assistance. DM me.

Also who can get me in touch with Heisenberg? Guy was a Fantasy Guru.

Apr 19, 2024
  6. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Sep 18, 2019
    yeah, its probably the end for him. it'll be interesting to see if he makes the Hall of Fame. with some guys its very obvious that they'll get into the hall. but Eli is on the fence. i probably wouldn't vote for him, but i could see an argument being made either way

Apr 19, 2024
  7. Base Reality

Base Reality AKA Chewie

Sep 18, 2019
    2x Super Bowl MVP.... he’s getting in. Won’t be first ballot but he’ll get in

Apr 19, 2024
  8. dna hits

Sep 18, 2019
    It depends how well Jones plays. I don’t think any elite qb is going to play great with their weak wideouts. And Golden Tate still suspended. Ik if I had a Super Bowl caliber team going into the playoffs, I wouldn’t be worried about having Eli. It seems he wants to retire a Giant. You never know though. Some better team offers him a good deal for next year, and Eli still has that kick to want to play longer then we’ll see him on another team. However, I think if Jones does decent they’ll keep him in. And Eli will announce retirement, after their season. Maybe he’s mentally exhausted from football and wanted to retire after this year, regardless.

I would definitely go and try and get some great or even decent receiver for Jones by next season.

Apr 19, 2024
  9. Enigma

Sep 18, 2019
    Yeah, it’s not a question of whether he’ll get in it’’s a question of does he deserve to get in. It depends what you view the Hall of Fame as. Is it a place where the greatest players of all time get honored? If so, Eli doesn’t deserve to be in it. Is it a place where players who’ve had an undeniable impact on the game get honored? In that case, he does deserve to go in.

I think a majority of people have accepted the fact that Eli was mediocre for a vast majority of his career. I mean even in his “prime” (09-12) he was a top 10 QB for sure in 2011 but outside of that...maybe you could argue 2010? That’s it though.

Apr 19, 2024
  10. Enigma

Sep 18, 2019
    Regardless how Jones plays, it would be stupid for the Giants to put Eli back in. They spent a top 10 pick on him, he’s obviously the future of the team, him sitting on the bench behind a QB that’s been done for several years now does him no good. That team isn’t making the playoffs this year regardless—might as well get your young rookie QB some experience.

Apr 19, 2024
  11. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Sep 19, 2019
    The league definitely rigged the Cowboys early season schedule for ratings. Like how do they schedule the three worst teams in football to start the year. Can’t wait until they inevitably crumble

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  12. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Sep 20, 2019
    vikings play the raiders on sunday at minnesota. this is a game you would think they have in the bag, but last season they played buffalo at HOME in week 3 and ended up losing. never underestimate anyone

besides the vikings game, i'm really looking forward to chiefs vs ravens. lamar jackson is making me eat my words. i'm happy for him. i just didn't expect him to be playing like this. i thought the league had figured him out. guess not.

which games you guys looking forward to?

Apr 19, 2024
  13. dna hits

Sep 20, 2019
    Yeah the cowboys aren’t fully impressing me. Until they actually play a playoff caliber team. And their schedule has always been rigged. The Patriots too for a few years. Plus they get to play in the worst division the last 20 years giving them an automatic 2 wins for each team in their division.

On a sports show I’m watching. The reason people still aren’t sold on Dak because he always played with a top offensive line. And they said I believe it was his 2nd year when Zeke and some linemen got hurt, Dak couldn’t carry their team to wins by himself. I’d want to play some tough teams during the regular season if I were the Cowboys. So you don’t go into the playoffs and get blown out by the first good team you play all year.

Apr 19, 2024
  14. dna hits

Sep 20, 2019
    Cowboys play the dolphins next lol And of course they got lucky enough to play the saints next when Drew Brees is currently out. Drew would have picked the cowboys apart. Then they play the packers. As long as Rodgers and Adams is healthy. I’ll be picking the packers to win. That will be the first decent team who can throw the football on their schedule. The packers could be a surprising team this year imo, as long as Rodgers stays healthy and Adams. Jones out of the backfield to run or catch a pass. Plus Rodgers has other good wideouts other than Adams this year. I’m not sure how good their defense is though to stop Zeke. They stop Zeke and make Dak pass every play. An easy win for the packers. Dak isn’t a qb to throw the football every snap. Let’s not lie though, I actually picked up Witten in a league. And he’s actually doing way better than expected. I’m sure @Enigma is also impressed with Witten. He’s also a very solid red zone threat.

Apr 19, 2024
  15. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Sep 20, 2019
    No doubt in my mind Antonio Brown is dealing with some sort of mental illness

Buddha and Enigma like this.
    Buddha and Enigma like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  16. dna hits

Sep 20, 2019
    Me and a few friends recognized this. Ever since that big hit by Burfict that rung Brown’s bell really bad. He was never the same after that. He started to act more aggressive and angry. He started having mental breakdowns. Which he didn’t have before that concussion. The damage to the brain is real. And the Steelers didn’t release all the off field issues they had with Brown the last year he played for them so teams didn’t want him. Pittsburgh radio sports station was the only one who talked about him. He would miss practices when he wanted to. And Tomlin would still play him, knowing they were going to get rid of him anyways. He had locker room encounters with some teammates that almost got physical that main stream never picked up. They pretty much let Brown do what he wanted the last year they had him. His attitude was never that bad before Burfict gave him a bad concussion. That and I’m sure money and success also went to his head. I feel a little bad for Brown, because he definitely has a mental illness or 2. The patriots should have forced him to go to a psychiatrist and get a new CT scan done. He needs help. I don’t want Brown to commit suicide like others after he retires. Which happened to others who never went and got help from brain issues.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Boos likes this.
    Boos likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Sep 20, 2019
    He’s done now

Apr 19, 2024
  18. dna hits

Sep 20, 2019
    Yeah I saw he was released. But I mean I don’t want him to spiral into depression not getting on a good team. He’s the type who may be mentally ill enough to k--- himself in all seriousness. His family and true friends should forget this season and get him to seek mental help and do new CT scans on his brain.

Apr 19, 2024
  19. dna hits

Sep 20, 2019
    49ers or Cardinals, Jets should get brown this season, if brown wants to play. But his family and true friends need to have a serious sit down talk with him. Focus on his mental problems this off season. Find out what part of his brain chemistry isn’t functioning right. Maybe talk him into going somewhere for 3-6 months dealing with fixing mental health problems. And I think next year it’d look good for Brown, if he seems normal again. And teams will still be offering good money for him and knowing he got mental health treatment this year. I think it would raise his value instead of hurting it. And I would like seeing a refreshed Brown coming back home to the Steelers. With Rudolph leading the team instead of Ben who fell out with him over half the year last season.

Apr 19, 2024
  20. JEB

JEB

Sep 20, 2019
    If it couldn't work with the Patriots (not shocking b/c new allegations seem to be coming out by the minute) I can't possibly see anyone picking him up this season (or possibly ever)

Buddha likes this.
    Buddha likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
Live Thread