1. relapse

2. recovert

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 20, 2019

Etc.,

I can imagine him on a Shady lead solo album, most of his fans are Eminem fans already. The s--- could work and he prob sell the most records for a solo artist on shady since 50 cent.

Not probably, he would for sure.

Apr 24, 2024
  2. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 20, 2019
    I really think it’s a solo album first.

Yeah who knows with the Hopsin thing.. but I’m pretty sure he’s available to sign right now so not sure what’s going on there.. maybe it’s just some collabs going on but hard to not imagine Eminem involved in this considering all the chatter right now and then referencing “problem” in that tweet with Hopsin. Or on Instagram wherever it was.

Yeah I think Hopsin would sell like 75% of what Eminem does if released on Shady with Eminem backing him.. and pushing.. kinda like 50 cent licked at eminem’s Heels with the sales

I think Hopsin can have that appeal to the mainstream. Like I said.. a lot of his fans are Eminem fans already.

Apr 24, 2024
  3. CSA

CSA Architect

Sep 20, 2019
    A lot his fans might be Em's but it's not the other way around and probably not will be. Em is still as relevant as it gets but he cannot do smh bigger than Yelawolf outta Hopsin. Let's face it... Saying he would sell %75 of what Em does ?! Dude, Em sold like a million, Hopsin can't even sell 100k if he dies.

Apr 24, 2024
  4. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 20, 2019
    I’m not talking world wide sales here.. just in America.

I think Eminem incoming solo project will go platinum like twice as fast as Kamikaze did.

Hopsin with a push on shady would absolutely do better then yela.. no questions asked. That’s just my opinion.

You would notice right away the second Hopsin signs on the dotted line with Shady would be huge news. If yela went and left shady and signed with another label would it be huge news? I’m not sure it would be..

75% of Eminem sales isn’t too much to ask really when I think the majority of fans that actually buy Eminem album would be all over the Hopsin album especially if it had 2 Eminem features.

His music videos for the project would be hitting the 100-200 million view range. Especially the first one and especially if the first one doesn’t flop. All eyes would be on Hopsin in this scenario.

The whole world would be checking Hopsin first single.

I for one would pre order the album and I don’t follow Hopsin closely but he has had some nice tracks that I have enjoyed. I would be hyped for it.

Apr 24, 2024
  5. joeyp363

Sep 20, 2019
    Revival 2: The Movie

Apr 24, 2024
  6. albumdrill

Sep 20, 2019

The Moon Man likes this.
    The Moon Man likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  7. Gimp

Sep 20, 2019
    [​IMG]

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  8. Alpha

Alpha

Sep 20, 2019

Apr 24, 2024
  9. CSA

CSA Architect

Sep 20, 2019
    Do u realize that Kamikaze is platinum in US ?? It has already passed a million sales so yeah I was talkin' about US too.

Hopsin with a push wouldn't really do more than 100k in US...

Well, Hopsin on Shady wouldn't be huge news but it'd be smh I guess. Lol. It's not like Em is signing Drake, Travis Scott or even Lil Nas for that matter (He is so popular because of that Old Town Road, maybe a one hit wonder but still)

Nobody would buy Hopsin album for any features at all, people barely buy any albums let alone Hopsin's. If that was the case, Boogie would have done so much better...

The whole world wouldn't be checking his single, just look at the Boogie's Rainy Days or Conway's b---, let's say Hopsin did twice as much as Rainy Days with his Em feature, it'd still be so less compared to Best Friend and wouldn't really make an huge difference.

All in all, I can see you like Hopsin a lot but it's not 2002 anymore where Em can even make guys like Obie Trice go at least gold. I'm not sayin' Hopsin cannot have a bigger single than Best Friend or anything, he might even have the next Old Town Road but the fact is his album sales wouldn't do %75 of Em's. He can barely do 100k like I said...

Apr 24, 2024
  10. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 20, 2019
    Of course I know Kamikaze went platinum I’m saying Eminem’s next album is going to go platinum twice as fast as kamikaze did. The Hype is Real and he’s making a come back.

Hopsin would do 10x rainy days bro. That album was not built to be a huge seller. He already has tons of music that hit 50-150 million views on YouTube the guy is pretty big you know. He has never really had a major label push. If he signed with Shady from day one he would have been huge imo. Hopsin music appeals to the masses he can sell.

And you know when I say sales I’m just talking album sales + streams I’m talking how they classify album sales nowadays.. I think Hopsin under Shady with a good push has potential to go platinum. So yeah not even same league as yela and boogie. I am actually shocked you would place him like that.. he’s not a stat quo or a Cashis.. he’s more like a 50 cent he has that potential for mass appeal not in the same way mind you.. nor would I expect him to do as well as 50... but like the dude would sell if he released a good album under shady.

Apr 24, 2024
  11. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 20, 2019
    Obie went platinum with cheers.. maybe even 2x I would have to check? Definitely platinum+ though..

Put it this way Hopsin on shady in 2002 would sell more then Obie Trice.

This is 2020 so... I’m using percentages.. I think Hopsin could do 75% of Eminem US sales.. streams whatever you want to call them.. if he was signed and released within 1 year of Eminem’s new solo album. This is of course assuming he nails that first single, which I think he most definetely would.

EDIT: Obie’s critically acclaimed debut album Cheers proved hugely successful, selling almost three million copies to date and peaking at #3 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.

Apr 24, 2024
  12. GrandTheftVirginity5

Sep 20, 2019
    I think you’re either really overestimating hopsin or shady records. Hopsin had a buzz almost a decade ago when he was dropping “sag my pants” and s---. If eminem signed him then he had potential to go platinum. Hopsin has lost his buzz since then....Eminem is also in his mid-late 40’s now and isn’t the radio success he once was. Would it be shocking if hopsin outsold boogie and yelawolf? Nope. I would actually expect that. Would it be shocking if he went platinum though? Extremely.

CSA and TheRealEbonIvore like this.
    CSA and TheRealEbonIvore like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  13. Spatula

Spatula Relapse is a masterpiece

Sep 20, 2019
    I hate pointless polls

Apr 24, 2024
  14. GrandTheftVirginity5

Sep 20, 2019
    Not really. It’s clear that eminem is working on something and there have been rumors and theories for a solo album, bme album, and shady xx. I’m just curious which one people think is coming.

Apr 24, 2024
  15. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 20, 2019
    He did go solo though I’m pretty sure.

Like 50 cent has dropped some s--- since leaving shady and I love most of it.. but it didn’t sell. And before we go saying 50 wasn’t selling on shady anymore either which is kinda true.. 50 cent got unplugged because he was beefing iovine and I think Iovine showed him.. the difference between promo and no promo.. it started with Curtis album.. BISD has like zero promo really but he was obviously contractually obligated to give them one more album. 50 cent never fell off IMO..

Anyways just comparing.. yeah it would appear as if Hopsin lost a lot of steam but I think we would all be surprised at how quickly this steam can come back full force under Shady. You know they don’t pump the machine behind Boogie.. it’s not budgeted that way.. but a Hopsin album gets some $$$$ put into I think. I think he gets the machine behind him.. at least to come out the gate.. ultimately depends how his music does but it would be everywhere for that first single.

I also think Hopsin can rollout similar to how Eminem does.. he could drop that 2 min freestyle street type track to get people hyped and s--- before his album. I think he can put on a show if this was done correctly.

GrandTheftVirginity5 likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  16. TheRealEbonIvore

Sep 20, 2019
    Gunit second album too.. what the h--- happened there?

The Mixtapes for it were sick as fukkk.. I was stoked for that album. Still bump Piano Man.. and all the mixtape tracks

That mixtape could have been the d--- album!

I think it was this tape lol man was fire:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
    Apr 24, 2024
  17. ryan1uk

Sep 20, 2019
    [​IMG]

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Apr 24, 2024
  18. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy I roll up like the bottom of a toothpaste tube.

Sep 20, 2019
    [​IMG]

Apr 24, 2024
  19. CSA

CSA Architect

Sep 20, 2019
    Dude just saying, getting signed to a big label doesn't really effects the sales or the streams at all, just look at all the examples, an Em feature might work but how good did 50 & Em feature for Ed? It's not really about names or the labels or the push no more. Everybody can listen whatever they like, whenever they like. The radios and music video channels are dead. Nobody needs push to be heard by people and masses, at least not Hopsin. He can do good numbers with a song or 2, anybody can at this age but he can't sell more than 100k in Us, probably not even with streams. Like I said it's not 2002 anymore where Em can actually be heavily involved in an album of his artists and have beats that are very popular at the time by Dre. Guys like Ed Sheeran, Eminem barely going Platinum today, I don't care if Hopsin would have sold more than Obie in 2002, I'm saying he cannot even do 100k let alone %75 of what Em sells. I won't write anymore this is just dumb as f---, let me know if Hops in ever sells as you say lol.

Apr 24, 2024
  20. kizasoze

Sep 20, 2019
    [​IMG]

Buddha and Zeugma like this.
    Buddha and Zeugma like this.
    Apr 24, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.