NFL NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Kevin, Nov 23, 2014, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. Enigma

Enigma Civil liberties > Police safety

Nov 15, 2019
    I would do almost anything to have this become reality & see it happen in real time lmaoooo. It would make the Ron Artest-Ben Wallace fight look like a kid’s birthday party lol.

Sign Language and Boos like this.
    Sign Language and Boos like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  2. JMG

JMG Teflon

Nov 15, 2019
    Everyone saying Mason started it is ignorant. Even if he did it does not warrant a f---ing helmet to the head. This could of seriously killed him coming from a DL... f--- Max Kellimgman or whatever his name is. I never thought id miss Skip or agree with Stephan A.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. dna hits

Nov 17, 2019
    I had this week on a easy win but now f---ing Damien Williams is questionable for personal issues with the team. And didn’t practice or show up Friday or Saturday. I had to put Todd Gurley in as my flex instead. Idk if I should just keep Williams in, and pick up his backup and wait it out. I just feel if he didn’t show up yesterday he must be on bad conditions with the team atm. It’s a Monday night game so I could keep Williams in. But idk leaning towards the safe side and risking Gurley.

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Nov 17, 2019
    THAT WAS PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!!

WTF f--- THESE REFS

Mar 28, 2024
  5. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Nov 17, 2019
    :shmurda:

Mar 28, 2024
  6. Enigma

Nov 17, 2019
    Cowboys defense is #bad. Offense is great when the coaching staff accepts that we’re a passing team & let’s Dak do his thing like they did most of today. A ton of injuries at the end of the game is worrisome. I hope La’el Collins is ok. Missing him & Connor Williams would be tough with our upcoming schedule. Missing Lawrence who has been our best defensive player by far this season would also hurt a lot.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Nov 17, 2019
    That’s a f---ing touchdown eat a d-ck

Mar 28, 2024
  8. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Nov 17, 2019
    Refs are just useless talentless sacks of s---. Everyone knew that was a touchdown from the get go.

Mar 28, 2024
  9. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Nov 17, 2019
    Lollllll were so far in the Patriots heads they’re pulling out trick plays trying to feel validated for the failures in the super bowl

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Nov 17, 2019
    f---ing done with Wentz. Awful quarterback. Go back to North Dakota you weirdo hick

Mar 28, 2024
  11. Enigma

Nov 17, 2019

@Fitzy is Brady okay? Lol

Mar 28, 2024
  12. redsoxx

redsoxx "What's my favorite ring? The next one."-TB12

Nov 18, 2019
    Eagles fans still talking about a Super Bowl from 2 years ago. Oh how the “mighty” have fallen.

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Nov 18, 2019
    Dude hasn’t posted in months but comes back just to come with the typical patriots fan smugness lmao

Sign Language, Buddha and dna hits like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. dna hits

Nov 18, 2019
    b---- when I’m off for the winter, me and a friend who will be back from CA during Christmas time are planning to go to Massachusetts and I’m finna pull up to the address you gave me. I’ll make a video on my way there so you know I’m coming in advance. The only thing you can’t do to me, is doing anything to my back. I have to go to my surgeon after my mri’s are done hopefully soon.

I’ve been hitting my bowflex xtreme and gaining weight back and back on my amino acids and protein powder. Going to do a pro hormone cycle starting probably 2 weeks from now. Ima finna kick your a--- dawg. You can forfeit when I arrive and you see how much of a advantage I have. The only thing is you have to give me the most potent indica can of gummies in a medical store. And an ounce of one of the best hybrids. If you wear nice Jordan’s or a real chain during the fight ima snatch that s--- and keep it once I lay you out.

knees weak of old age the real Tom Brady can’t stand up. He looks like s--- with Gronk gone who was eating handfuls of Vicodin before playing to give himself an edge. If it wasn’t for the refs and if Wentz was a decent qb, eagles would have won. You guys had to resort to trick plays just to score.

Oh yeah one more thing. I banned you from the nba thread a while ago if you remember. However, I give you permission to post in the nba thread again as long as you don’t talk s--- about Westbrook or the 76ers. But you’re still banned from the nhl thread b----.

Mar 28, 2024
  15. redsoxx

redsoxx "What's my favorite ring? The next one."-TB12

Nov 18, 2019
    This site is dead. Just checking in on my Eagles fans after a tough loss.

Boos likes this.
    Boos likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  16. Buddha

Nov 18, 2019
    No he’s not. He’s frustrated and still mad the pats released Antonio brown. To be honest, I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten over that yet. For 20 years now, the team has shown an aptitude for turning the page so it’s surprising to see he’s still sulking all these weeks later.

Having said all that, I don’t think he’s having fun this year and it shows in every press conference or interview he does. I’m hopeful that he and the offense will eventually snap out of it and string together some consistent football. But until then, I think this is what we’re gonna see from Brady every time he talks to the press.

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Boos

Boos Nova Nation

Nov 18, 2019
    Starting to believe this is his last season. Our defense is atrocious and he looked awful against us

edit: Tua will fall to them and the cycle repeats

Enigma likes this.
    Enigma likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. Enigma

Nov 18, 2019
    Can we hear about your experience with Vicodin? :allears:

Mar 28, 2024
  19. dna hits

Nov 18, 2019
    Gronk admitted to taking Vicodin before games when he talked about starting his CBD product line. Look it up. @Enigma

But sure I’ll explain, I was only 16 years and had back problems. But this time when I sat down my lower back pulled even worse and my f---ing testicles literally pulled or something. Legit 100% painful when your testicles hurt so bad too that you can hardly walk. My parents were at a penguins game so my sister drove me to ER. The doctor thought I definitely had a herniated disc and faxed info to my home doctor about it to set up test and go from there. He said he has a similar problem too and uses Vicodin for it. He seemed sort of like a quack doctor. So he prescribed me a full bottle of pills and even gave me a card where he operates privately for pain patients if I needed more. 1 Vicodin wouldn’t help my pain. I had to take 3-4 to lower the pain and even then it just made me 50% and walked better rather than it hurting to walk so bad and I’m not exaggerating.

Once my flare up mellowed down, I’d save Vicodin up through the week then before a football game I’d eat like 6-8 because I was the running back. And you were the s--- in my school if you had prescribed opiates. A few buddies would snort those for some reason but got high just from 1 or 2.

Then during my senior year we got a better weed plug. And the weed was good enough it made me not want to take pills. Even through a year of college no opiates only weed. But once I went back to work for my fathers business after spring semester I pulled my back out again and the next morning my toes were blackish and blue. Then had to go to my family doctor and I was in pain enough to accept Percocet instead because I said the Vicodin hardly works. And got the mri’s that proved my herniated discs. I was even eligible to get short term disability 2-4 years to see if my herniated discs shrunk not working hard but of course my dumbass said no I’m stronger than that and kept working and now I f----- it up worse.

So I get my new mri’s the end of this month, and have to go see my surgeon in December for probably surgery this time. My SI joints are Really f----- and they said about putting some sort of fake jelly like s--- the joints to keep my lower back from slipping out so easy. You really shouldn’t make fun of me for this enigma. You have no idea the mental toll it does to you when you have chronic pain while your brain isn’t even done developing. It ruins your natural dopamine level and you’re moody and not happy and another reason why I’m supposed to take medicine. I wouldn’t ever wish the back pain on you buddy. Even when I come to CA I said I’ll buy you a few drinks or you can smoke with me and my friend when I fly over.

Mar 28, 2024
  20. dna hits

Nov 18, 2019
    Man this sucks for Tua Tagovailoa. Actually feel bad for the guy. What sucks for a full dislocated hip is it’ll be more likely to shatter and definitely damaged some of the cartilage in the area. He’ll be feeling arthritis signs probably within 5 years. I thought he could potentially be a nfl qb. Hopefully he’ll be fine after the off season. That’s sort of what Alabama deserves for keeping your starting QB and star players in when you’re already blowing out a s-----y college team.

Now some analysts are saying teams may draft Jalen Hurts over Tua. Terrible idea. The way Hurts plays won’t transfer well to the nfl. I love watching the guy play, but he doesn’t seem like a nfl caliber qb to me. If a team drafts him over Tua, the teams manager or whoever has the main call will be fired after the season when Hurts is a complete bust. He reminds me more of a Tavarius Jackson type qb. So I’m sure @TimmyT will be on the Jalen Hurts band wagon.

Mar 28, 2024
Live Thread