Wrestling Official WWE Thread

Started by Big Dangerous, Nov 24, 2014, in Sports Add to Reading List

1. tomroe93

Nov 13, 2019
    I wonder how much money Fox threw at him after the debut episode only had like 50,000 viewers

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Pinhead

Nov 13, 2019
    Don't know or care. I don't get it.

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Kon

Kon

Nov 13, 2019
    meh, not sure how to feel..

if it's just occasional appearances on WWE backstage, which is what the article on WWE's website mentioned then I don't mind and it's whatever, let Punk get his money although could be kinda awkward depending on what he does on there. I won't watch anyways but will probably youtube some of his clips. I am curious to see what he does next week though.

But if this is the beginning of a return for a match or any appearance on a PPV or raw or SD then f---, I really wish they'd have done something better with this/saved the surprise, cuz now at least a huge part of the shock factor will be gone if he returns to the ring.

Alpha likes this.
    Alpha likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  4. Pinhead

Nov 13, 2019
    Maaaaaaaaaan

f--- CM PUNK

Edit

Gargano taken out of Balor match at War Games because of a neck injury. Ffs.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  5. tomroe93

Nov 13, 2019
    Really glad I'm not the only one on the "f--- CM Punk" train tbh. Shout out @Pinhead

Pinhead and dna hits like this.
    Pinhead and dna hits like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Alpha

Alpha

Nov 13, 2019
    This day 14 years ago we lost one of the most entertaining wrestlers and one of the best of all time.
    VIVA LA RAZA Forever.

[​IMG]

@WrestlingBros

Mar 28, 2024
  7. dna hits

Nov 13, 2019
    Same. Even though you trolled me to some site trying to make me pay for the aew ppv when I watch it for free the next morning.

CM punks time is over. He sucks at wrestling. He randomly thought he could be some mma fighter. Ik he would embarrass himself without even a real wrestling background and no boxing background. He’s known as a loser now tbh not a winner. He was one of the reasons I originally quit watching wrestling when Cena was basically their super hero then Punk would just feud with the company. I was never a big fan of him. Plus he has aged since then, and his losing mma background hurt his character. He’s a laughing stock from what me and other people view him as.

Punk is a loud mouth, he wants everything to go his way. They probably don’t want him back in the ring, because Punk clearly doesn’t want to lose. If he does return, I hope Brock just destroys him in a match. Punk would go backstage in rage and probably quit on site. This dudes not stable enough. Jericho even said they weren’t going out of their way to try and sign Punk. They want only positive open minded wrestlers. Which pretty much was a jab at punk. You know if punk went to AEW, he’d automatically want the belt over Jericho and think he should be the top star.

Mar 28, 2024
  8. GawDEDEDE

Nov 13, 2019
    CM f---ing Punk. Love it. Wouldn’t be shocked if this WWE Backstage show gets a million views off his name alone. It’s obvious they’re paying him more than AEW offered him just to wrestle, just to have him sit there and talk.

Mar 28, 2024
  9. GawDEDEDE

Nov 13, 2019
    Punk isn’t wrestling again. He’s made it clear. He came out and said to get him wrestling again his starting price is 20 million. Tony Khan and Vince McMahon aren’t giving that to anybody shy of Brock Lesnar or Dwayne Johnson. No need to hate on the guy, his unfiltered no bs takes on WWE product without the WWE micromanagement might be huge for all parties involved. It’ll be fun to watch Phil bury the lackluster product while the other paid employees sit there in silence.

Mar 28, 2024
  10. Jay Zeus

Jay Zeus I am the god-favored weed strain

Nov 13, 2019
    I was just randomly mentioning to a close friend of mine about how awesome it would have been to see Rey and Eddie bring back LWO in the fall of 2005. Rey's WWE segment of his illustrious career's legacy is missing a classic heel run. I bet they would have went that route after Eddie and Batista's feud for the World Heavyweight Championship Title Drew To An Abrupt Close. Aww, man. What could have been! Either way, Latino Heat lives on in my mind and in my heart, fervently so. R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero. You will forever be missed and celebrated, Senor Tio Eddie.

Alpha likes this.
    Alpha likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Pinhead

Nov 13, 2019
    They've done 50 and 100k these last two weeks. I don't know what to tell you if you think Punk can draw 10x that.

Mar 28, 2024
  12. Pinhead

Nov 13, 2019
    Hundreds of thousands of people are NOT going to watch this geeky backstage show just because Punk is on it. In this day and age, nobody can draw like that, in any medium.

Sign Language likes this.
    Sign Language likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  13. Kon

Kon

Nov 13, 2019
    I also don’t think he will bury the product, maybe some sarcastic type comments kinda shi--ing on it but that’s bout it. Most of it will probably just be a generic interview, similar to what we’ve heard Punk say lately anyways.

of course wwe might try to get him to agree to something before next week so they can make some kinda announcement, but yeah I doubt it.

survivor series is in Chicago though, I don’t expect him to wrestle this soon but wouldn’t shock me if WWE gets him for some kinda appearance there.

Pinhead likes this.
    Pinhead likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. Kon

Kon

Nov 18, 2019
    definitely going to the rumble and probably the raw after the rumble now too.

Was gonna sell my rumble ticket cuz WWE's been kinda lame but f--- it, the flights weren't too expensive and I got a hotel right next to the stadium where the rumble is, so I can get drunk if I wanna and don't gotta worry bout parking and all that s---. Hopefully the show will be decent at least.

Mar 28, 2024
  15. dna hits

Nov 18, 2019
    Just curious, since weed is legal where you live, will you bring a few edibles with you for the rumble? That’s really the only way I could enjoy a wwe ppv eating a potent edible and makes my mind more creative and helps me enjoy wrestling a little more while stoned. If you’re just traveling to another state, does the airports really care if you have an edible inside like a small snack box or gummies inside a gummy bag? Just wondering because after I visit my friend in California, I thought just putting a few cans of edibles in some socks in my bag and fly back like that. Or get a gummies bag at a store and just empty it and fill it with multiple cans of gummies and just leave it in a spare pocket and if asked just say it’s a snack for the plane ride, or is that too risky? I thought last resort, I’d say because of my anxiety disorder and fear of flights, I was planning on eating these right before I got on the plane, If they caught me with edibles.

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Nov 19, 2019
    @Kon dont bring any weed to Houston. You’ll be locked in a cage for just smelling like weed

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Kon

Kon

Nov 19, 2019
    lol yeah @dna hits i wasn't gonna try to bring any weed on the plane, that wouldn't work. I'll be fine without weed for a few days there, can get drunk if necessary. But I've never really been to Texas, so curious to see how it goes..wanna try some bomb food out there too.

Sign Language and dna hits like this.
    Sign Language and dna hits like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  18. dna hits

Nov 19, 2019
    True Texas is harsh on even Marijuana. I was just talking about a few edibles. I’ve never been to a medical shop yet tbh, does a can of indica gummies still smell like weed? Or do edibles not smell too bad? I’ll probably risk a fine and few days in jail to bring edibles back to PA.

Pinhead likes this.
    Pinhead likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  19. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Nov 19, 2019
    Hmu when it gets closer to you being in town and I can definitely give you some great recommendations. Also, Texas ain’t as hick as you’d think lol.

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  20. Stone_Cold

Nov 23, 2019
    I love me some wwe. I love me some nxt. But jesus christ when theres 4 pretty big dudes aka the refs unable to restrain one woman from attacking another Inside a cage it hurts my brain lol

Mar 28, 2024