Eminem The Official Eminem Prediction Thread

Started by Sodium Chloride, Feb 25, 2019, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. THE LAST DANCE

Nov 21, 2019
    I remember the day this freestyle came out...
    :hovcry:
    KING MATHERS, LET'S GO!!!!
    :wiggins:

Adonisfxx and Ricky like this.
    Adonisfxx and Ricky like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  2. THE LAST DANCE

Nov 21, 2019
    AFTERMATH:

01 Ash (Interlude) [Produced by Dre]
    02 Dust [Produced by Mike Will Made It]
    03 Ride On (Dr. Dre, 50 Cent) [Produced by Dre]
    04 Manic [Produced by Mr. Porter]
    05 For Keeps [Produced by Illa da Producer]
    06 Danger [Produced by Dre]
    07 Fire To Ice (Bad Meets Evil) [Produced by Fredwreck]
    08 Stingers [Produced by Eminem]
    09 Spit 'Em [Produced by The Alchemist, Eminem]
    10 One-Two (Logic, Joyner Lucas) [Produced by Boi-1da]
    11 The Casket (Skylar Grey) [Produced by Alex da Kid, Skylar Grey]
    12 Waterfall [Produced by DJ Khalil]
    13 Colors [Produced by Eminem, Illa da Producer]

December 13

More info from the source:

Ash - This is a pure instrumental track with some light harmonic vocals. Near the end you can hear the sounds of fire and rubble moving, implying this is the aftermath of Kamikaze. It's about 40 seconds in length.

Dust - Em raps about where he's at in the rap game and the aftermath of Kamikaze.

Ride On - A fun club-type track with a bouncy Dre beat.

Manic - This one has a darker toned beat. Em raps about how he's "manic" for rap. On the third verse he changes "manic" to "maniac" and there's some serial killer vibes. The victim in the verse being "the rap game."

For Keeps - Em raps about how he's not playing around anymore. It's got some 'Solider' vibes to it. There's male vocals that's not Em on the chorus. Beat is an aggressive trap beat.

Danger - Em raps about how he feels like he's in danger in the current state of rap - says he feels like he may have tarnished his legacy a bit. He also admits he can see why some people didn't like Revival. On the third verse he turns things around and says he's the danger.

Fire To Ice - Em and Royce go back and forth about how they're "fire" and how "these rappers" are "ice". There's some shots at mumble rappers. The chorus features female vocals, with Em and Royce having some brief bars on it.

Stingers - Em raps about his past relationships, which he refers to as "stingers".

Spit 'Em - No clear subject matter, it's just Em rapping his a--- off about random subjects on a sick Alchemist beat. However, it's the shortest non-intro track on the album, at just a little over 2 minutes.

One-Two - This was made due to the success of Lucky You, Homicide, and ISIS, and was also the last track made for the album. The three rappers try to out rap each other at a fast tempo on a hard, aggressive beat. Despite there being no chorus, it's expected to be a hit and will be one of the first singles for the album. A music video is being made as we speak.

The Casket - Em raps about the death of loved ones in his life - with his father being the main subject. He refers to death as "the casket". Beat features a piano.

Waterfall - Em raps about his journey through "the waterfall", aka his life up until now. Relapse diss on the second verse. At the end of the song Em makes it down the waterfall and stumbles upon his canvas (the "canvas" being his discography). It's a completed painting, but he needs to add "the final touches" (aka Aftermath). However, the canvas catches fire and the colors start to melt away, leading into the next track.

Colors - As the colors are melting away, Shady is unleashed. Em quickly tries to paint on the canvas from the melted colors to conceal Shady. Sounds weird, but it all makes sense in the song. At the end Em notices the colors keep melting away, meaning he'll always have room to paint on the canvas. He then comes to terms that Shady is responsible for his success and he should give up on keeping him trapped in the canvas. The canvas is now completely blank, and Em is ready to finish it... Just not any time soon, basically saying he's never gonna drop the mic. The track ends with the sounds of a paint brush painting on a canvas next to a waterfall. Some bars from the first verse: "The f---ing canvas is melting / But I think I can handle this h--- being / Shady's in the candle I'm smelling / They be telling me this ain't even healthy"

Detroit24 likes this.
    Detroit24 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. Adonisfxx

Nov 21, 2019
    Well december 13 album is friday... Single tonite. I dont think hes announcing a f---in single for 13 december... If anything happens he needs to put out his best song since Eminem Show tonight if not hes just laughing at us lmao... I have faith this friday will be a classic single then music video album promo em going to perform single in shows then 13 december album is the best promotion possible IF NOT then Shady Records is a joke

Imaddino99 and Ricky like this.
    Imaddino99 and Ricky like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. lefredje

Nov 21, 2019
    Always funny to see all of you getting exited about something that is not going to happen :) Only @Koolo can confirm if this is true or not :emoji_wink:

Bojack likes this.
    Bojack likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. Pyrex

Pyrex I turn the stage into a barren wasteland

Nov 21, 2019
    Koolo doesn't know anything about when the single is coming out

Just because he used to leak Eminem songs doesn't mean he knows when Eminem is going to release something

Mudkip, ETERNAL, Guma and 6 others like this.
    Mudkip, ETERNAL, Guma and 6 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. Bojack

Nov 21, 2019
    Ok it was kinda fun at first but now things are getting weird..

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Oldboy

Oldboy Administrator

Nov 21, 2019
    This

Mudkip, emss7717, ETERNAL and 7 others like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  8. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Nov 21, 2019
    I guess we'll know tomorrow if Eminem's trolling or getting ready to drop something in December

IDKENGLISH and Bojack like this.
    IDKENGLISH and Bojack like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  9. Bojack

Nov 21, 2019
    Yeah I was kinda hyped myself and it’s fun to make dumb assumptions for a while but it’s ok if it’s nothing. I mean he can’t have an album ready every time he posts on the internet.
    I’ll be glad if we have that new pusha t album next month anyway. I just need someone I like to drop lol

Buddha and Ricky like this.
    Buddha and Ricky like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  10. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Nov 21, 2019
    Wait, Pusha has album comeing this year? How come I missed that information lol

Bojack likes this.
    Bojack likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. Pyrex

Pyrex I turn the stage into a barren wasteland

Nov 21, 2019
    Posting this again to get people hyped @StanSXN

- Em tweets "People think they want this problem till they get it"
    - 50 Cent says Eminem sent him a record and that Eminem has some things coming
    - Big Boy goes to Dre's studio and hears new Eminem songs and says they are "Fire"
    - Jayo Felony says he was in Dre's studio and Dre was in the next room mixing "Eminem's record" (Songs only start getting mixed when the tracklist has been finalised)
    - Chris D'Elia invited Eminem to his live comedy show but Em couldn't make it as he was in New York, which is also where the Interscope offices are, possibly handing in the finished version of the album.
    - BurnItDownGroup on IG (part of Shady Records PR) has been hyping "Shady season"
    - Dre posts a photo with Kanye announcing their collab album, presumably meaning that Dre has now finished working on Em's album
    - Eminem drops his SSLP merch
    - Multiple Slim Shady posters set up around Detroit, people thought this was to promote the merch but the posters had no reference to the merch or anything else, so may it is to just get Eminem's name in conversation again.
    - A tracklist and album title leaks on Reddit with the release date December 13th (most likely fake)
    - Eminem randomly posts on all his social media accounts a photo of a one dollar bill with B and an R wrote on it to make the word 'BONER' with the B looking like the number 13 and the R looking like the number 12, possibly teasing at something again on Decmber 13th (12/13)

Apr 19, 2024
  12. Ricky

Ricky Hip-Hop CEO ™

Nov 21, 2019

Bojack likes this.
    Bojack likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  13. IDKENGLISH

Nov 21, 2019

Ricky likes this.
    Ricky likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. PistolPistol

PistolPistol Inappropriate? So be it. I don't see it..

Nov 21, 2019
    FML thought it was Friday today. Had off Monday from work. THERE IS STILL HOPE!!

IDKENGLISH likes this.
    IDKENGLISH likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  15. joeyp363

Nov 21, 2019
    Lock and load fam, it’s a--- eating season and we about to eat some shady a--- when this doesn’t release until 2025. #AssEatingSzn

Apr 19, 2024
  16. tomroe93

Nov 21, 2019
    Yikes

Apr 19, 2024
  17. Evad

Evad Balls

Nov 21, 2019

Lil Wayne likes this.
    Lil Wayne likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne Tha Carter V

Nov 21, 2019

icecube likes this.
    icecube likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  19. Adonisfxx

Nov 21, 2019
    This def means something coming soon if Yall cant see it stay on high school n-----

Apr 19, 2024
  20. Neppert

Nov 21, 2019
    It's alphabet season and we're probably about to eat another big fat L

modli likes this.
    modli likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
Live Thread