SXN80 presents... MyCareer 2.1

Started by RetiredAccount, Jan 8, 2020, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Fire Squad

Fire Squad Boss Don Biggavel

Jan 13, 2020
    Platano will be willing to do features for free, but the only caveat is he needs either — A. A home to stay for possibly a week (or month depending on the hospitality) or B. Food & nourishments.

His money was blown on his rent and the Landlord was finally sick and tired of waiting on past due payments. So he kicked him out and Platano is homeless for the 6th time in his young life.

If you do wish to reach out to him, feel free to write him to his P.O Box, or, well...box, at E 129th & Park. Or better yet just go find him somewhere laying out there.

Apr 16, 2024
  2. Lil Squeed

Lil Squeed French Montana Stan

Jan 13, 2020
    :dead:

Apr 16, 2024
  3. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 13, 2020
    True but I feel like since I have zero fame this would make a feature more appealing for someone who is blowing up with less money.

Ordinary Joel and Bojack like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Bojack like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  4. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jan 13, 2020
    @JMG Just got off the phone to 69 cents, he said he can sell you child soldiers for the video at the low price of $110 each. Every child soldier comes with a free AK-47 or RPG too.

Apr 16, 2024
  5. JMG

JMG Teflon

Jan 13, 2020
    i asked him and he got pissed.. ill just post the texts. dont take it too personally.. hes a little hot headed sometimes. im sure i can get him to come around, but not right now.

JMG: Yo you heard of 69 cents? I got an interesting offer from his manager for our next video.
    Frost: word? whats up?
    JMG: Armed Children. It would be cheap and they got their own AK's and RPG's too.
    Frost: U f---in wit me rn?
    Frost: who da f--- is 69 cent is that 50 cent's uncle or some s---?? i already got armed kids for the video, u late af.
    JMG: Okay? My bad Frost.. How do you have armed kids though?
    Frost: I can get them..
    JMG: Okay and the guns?
    Frost: yo you pissing me off for real.. i aint texting this s---. i told you about the bug.. you know i got mad guns though.. unregistered 2 so keep the kids and and they toys.
    JMG: Alright man. Sorry, you know I just have to keep the communication open. We going for something big here.
    Frost: u think i aint know that?? i done told you not to waste my time tho. im recording the verses for those soundcloud n----s.. ill hit you in the AM
    JMG: Ok lmk when you finish. I wanna get the tracklist for the tape out this week.
    Frost: Sounds good. thanks for all you do bro. Appreciate you.
    JMG: Yup

Apr 16, 2024
  6. joeyp363

Jan 17, 2020
    I’m retiring. I ain’t doing this s---.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  7. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Jan 17, 2020
    @MyCareer game will resume later today fr fr sorry I was fighting a nasty stomach bug last couple days

Apr 16, 2024
  8. lil uzi vert stan

Jan 17, 2020
    Jeint.jpg jeinttrack.jpg

A Force Awakens
    1. “Bruce (intro)”
      Snippet from American history professor Bruce Schulman describing the rise of a ‘black utopia’ developing in the late 70s outside Washington, DC in Prince George’s County, Maryland. His voice is interrupted by the sound of a terror squad firing gunshots, and a woman’s scream.
    2. “Cuckt”
      Jeint lacerates his contemporaries in this startling, aggressive opening track. It’s a vicious, visceral onloading, describing scenarios where no one’s girl in the game is safe: Large Amount is the primary target for much of the third verse, as Jeint calls out the industry rumor his baby mama and him are first cousins. A ton of dirty laundry is aired here in a way that paralyzes the game and immediately puts Jeint on the map: 69 Cents, even Big Worm get bars.
    3. “BLADEnzberg (Past to Remember)”
      Jeint explores his criminal past, which began at an early age shoplifting DVDs from an outlet mall in Hyattsville, Maryland. He delves more into his upbringing in/around Bladensberg. (The city motto is “A past to remember, a future to embrace,” hence the subtitle.) Giant crab legs, BBQs, sticky summer nights, Ledo Pizza, he paints a picture of growing up in the early 2000s at a time when the DC-area sniper Lee Malvo, anthrax, and 9/11 made the whole region simmering with paranoia.
    4. “Rayful”
      An ode to DC legend, notorious crack kingpin, Rayful Edmonds. This track samples another DC legend, gogo master Chuck Brown, whose vocal snippets anchor the chorus/backing track. He also makes sure to salute local street artist and area folk hero Cool “Disco” Dan, who recently passed away. End of an era tribute to some the faces/names that influenced a generation.
    5. “Sellout (You Know)” - featuring Frosty
      Another blood soaked aim at his former peers who sold out their families and culture. He’s joined on the third verse by Frosty. Violent but hypnotic, this song has a bouncy piano production, with kids from Jeint’s neighborhood overlaying the chorus. He name checks Large Amount again, dismissively.
    6. “Tiffany Trump”
      For all those underappreciated women. He sees your potential.
    7. “Lean Close”
      A grimy hellscape, Jeint recounts the various murders he’s being involved with in the DMV. The chorus is him whispering with a gravel bark for his victims to lean close so they know what he’s saying.
    8. “Jeint”
      Term of art for cocaine; a nickname Jeint earned dealing to the University of Maryland basketball team; a devil who gave him and his family the means to escape poverty. This is a hazy, captivating track, like it was recorded at four in the morning on Codeine.
    9. “Vulture”
      For the fans and critics alike, discovering Jeint for the first time. He looks through Sound Cloud, Dat Piff, Spotify and reminds those suburban fans this music is not for them. Menacing and timely
    10. “Trebble”
      Jeint’s bid for women at the clubs to come back home with him after the show. The songs have bass, but Jeint can help with those high notes.
    11. “Chaturbate Girl”
      The only track with noticeable autotune, Jeint describes the open-hearted ambitions of a young teenage girl he once knew who ended up scamming for tokens as a sex cam model. The track ends by fading out to a sampeld monologue from the Reverend Al Sharpton.

Apr 16, 2024
  9. Lucy

Lucy #1

Jan 17, 2020
    you better f---ing not, i kknow oyu got 3rd world shitholes to visit but surely one will have internet for you to use

Ordinary Joel and Sav Stanfield like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  10. joeyp363

Jan 17, 2020
    Ok true. I am getting a bit of motivation to stay since Em basically just released Revival 2.0

Apr 16, 2024
  11. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jan 17, 2020
    Tracklisting:
    1. Intro - Melodic piano background as I thank Jesus, talk about how I came from nothing, and also talk about the sick rims I'm gonna buy
    2. Playing With My Money is Like Playing With My Emotions - hard bass beat. talk about people who owe me money and how I'm gonna slap the s--- out of them
    3. Principalities - Picture 10 crack commandments but where I list the important things in life. Preview: Money, women, women on women, and taco tuesday
    4. Jersey Turnpike - Hard beat, and grimey just like the NJ Turnpike. Talk about violent things I'm gonna do to people like beating them with a metal bat or hiding their W2's before tax deadline. This is the song you listen to in the gym while making eye contact with others in the middle of your set to establish dominance
    5. Eating a--- - this is my slow jam for the ladies. Definitely needed to get the heart rate down after Jersey Turnpike. I lyrically start an automatic sprinkler in their panties with my rhythm and lyrics. Chorus: "Wipe it fast, cause I'm gonna lay you down and eat that assssssss. Yes, that's my tongue, please don't fart cause I don't want that in my lunggggg"
    6. Dusty Timbs Narcan - talk about how rap sucks nowadays in my Yankee fitted and how I run around destroying mumble rappers heroin/fentanyl mix and force feeding them coke so they have to rap faster and use real words
    7. Big Worm - Think of the Ruff Ryders Anthem meets Real Slim Shady. It doesn't make any sense, but it's provocative, it gets the people going.
    8. Monk - A fictional storytelling track about a guy who meets another guy on a rap forum and befriends him. Soon after he asks for a western union money transfer because he's running hard on his luck. Crazy story I came up with, don't want to spoil the end.
    9. MILF - a song for the older ladies. Talk about banging recent divorcees and then ghosting them when they think I want a real relationship when all I wanted was some p----, allowance and a juice box
    10. Jeter - a track about being the best person alive. Making hits on and off the field
    11. Outro - Didn't mean to make an outro but never turned off the tape. Basically me and the producer talking about the new the Popeyes chicken sandwich

Platinum with no features

Apr 16, 2024
  12. Fire Squad

Jan 18, 2020
    Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 1.16.17 AM.png
    Tracklist:
    1. The Notorious B.U.M -
    A snippet of the infamous NY bum throwing money on the floor plays, making way for a nostalgic boom-bap beat (think Lord Finesse's Hip 2 Da Game). Platano addresses his current homeless situation, yet reminding fans why he's regarded as having the premier penmanship of NY as he throws metaphors & rhyme schemes around like confetti. Makes NY State Of Mind sound like a bunch of Dr Seuss rhymes compared to this.
    2. Shelter - A touching piano-laden struggle story as Platano reminisces on tougher times, when he had to lick the fingers of KFC customers just to have dinner, getting chased by crackheads at the park and when he desperately begged the roaches to help pay the rent when he lived out on the Jefferson Projects in Spanish Harlem.
    3. Route 307 - Over something that sounds like Madlib's frantic All Caps beat, Platano crafts a cinematic concept song about various personalities being held hostage in Harlem's most infamous bus route. Akin to 12 Angry Men, each of these characters's personality contributes to the thickening plot until we get the dramatic conclusion as to what happens to all these passengers...
    4. El Barco - Sampling DK Country's Underwater theme, Platano diverts back to more storytelling as he pays tribute to his father, Alberto, who was a fisherman. Alberto waged war with sardines, collected bricks of coke amongst the flotsam near the Carribean and tragically died after he slipped on a banana (hence why Platano calls himself after the potassium-rich fruit) and fell into a circle of sharks.
    5. Cristobal Colon - A scathing diss track towards Christopher Columbus. Platano ruthlessly deconstructs the misguided mythology of Christopher Columbus and says he wishes he can resurrect him just so Platano can personally send him back to the essence.
    6. Tropic Thunder - Platano unleashes some clever braggadocio over a soulful production that sounds like something Dipset in their prime would have jumped on. Threatens to slap DJ Akademiks on sight if he sees him.
    7. Broken Windows - Opens with a clip of former Mayor Rudy Giuliani, which is then preceded by Platano looking back at the appalling police misconduct, spearheaded by Giuliani, that plagued the disenfranchised neighborhoods of NYC during the 90s. Platano hopes it reopens cases and delivers justice and awareness to those that experienced cruelty along with other lingering issues.
    8. Invisible - The solemn closing song, where Platano more or less accepts his fate that maybe he's destined to be a rolling stone forever. He lays out a strategy survival guide for the concrete jungle; Shipping boxes are your best friends, Thanksgivings in shelters are the best time to pick up other homeless women and speak in a foreign language for easy spare change.
    (Bonus) Heart Of The City Freestyle - Over Kanye's immaculate beat laced for Jay-Z's The Blueprint, Platano whips up a dust storm as he waxes poetic over Nextel Bleep phones, memories of buying G-Unit mixtapes out of Lloyd Bank's trunk and swindling clueless pedestrians with fake BAPE sweaters and Ed Hardy shirts.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Apr 16, 2024
  13. Sav Stanfield

Jan 18, 2020
    holy s--- i need to hear this

Ordinary Joel, DKC and Fire Squad like this.
    Ordinary Joel, DKC and Fire Squad like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  14. Fire Squad

Jan 18, 2020
    What a time to be alive...we got that Bompton co-sign!

Platano & TrapLordBloodGang 5000 gotta do a neo-East Coast / West Coast Killas by Dr Dre type of track in the future

Ordinary Joel and Sav Stanfield like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  15. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jan 18, 2020
    Large Amount’s debut mixtape is supposed to drop tomorrow and it is reported he is back in the studio recording some last minute verses, leaving the rap community to speculate that he is recording a response to Jeint’s disses on his mixtape that dropped yesterday.

Apr 16, 2024
  16. RetiredAccount

RetiredAccount Big Time Stuntin Like My Daddy

Jan 18, 2020
    @MyCareer weekly income +2500

Feature market (Available to anyone):
    - Yelawolf ($500)
    - NBA Youngboy ($3000)
    - Takeoff ($3000)
    - 070 Shake ($500)

these features are all available to buy for anybody, unlimited amount of each available.

more scenarios coming soon

Apr 16, 2024
  17. Enez

Enez Purple Heats Forever

Jan 18, 2020
    need that 070 feat expeditiously

Apr 16, 2024
  18. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jan 18, 2020
    I'ma take an 070 Shake and a Yelawolf

Also will I get a scenario before the mixtapes are due or nah?

Apr 16, 2024
  19. Sav Stanfield

Jan 18, 2020
    real recognize real. Platano g---.

Ordinary Joel and Fire Squad like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Fire Squad like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  20. Sav Stanfield

Jan 18, 2020
    going for that 'Bama demographic i see

Apr 16, 2024