Eminem Kid Cudi x Eminem - The Adventures of Moon Man and Slim Shady (OUT NOW)

Started by Boos, Jul 8, 2020, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. The Moon Man

The Moon Man Out of my mind

Jul 11, 2020
    Who would've thought there'd be this level of comeback after revival

Guma, Tal, Mudkip and 8 others like this.
    Guma, Tal, Mudkip and 8 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  2. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress NEW EM - APRIL 5th.

Jul 11, 2020
    Firstly, being PC or liberal is the least edgy thing you can do lol. Secondly, Em has ALWAYS been liberal, I feel like a lot of Em fans never really listened or understood him properly to begin with. His real opinions on the world have always been obvious around the provocation and subject-matter he goes near - just because he may rap a line which references a shooting or something... it's like Gervais always says 'people mistake the subject of a joke for the target'... Em has always been liberal. Absolutely no different.

Mar 29, 2024
  3. Chaotic Progress

Jul 11, 2020
    This is so untrue.

Em never just said controversial s--- for its sake. He always said things which were true to his character - like for example - referencing Columbine shootings, but he did it with regards to bullies ('take a whole school of bullies') - that's what made him clever, and different, and different to someone like Bizarre say who is literally just saying the most offensive thing he can think of for no reason at all;

Em never did that and I think a lot of fans even misunderstand that, just because he goes near or references controversial events of topics... yes of course sometimes he would do joke violence or provocation, but he was always winking at the camera, his real opinions were always obvious and it was always from a place of truth ie. the exaggerated women violence... stemming from his 'Kim material' / 'mother material' and therefore 'hatred of women', whilst making it very clear he's being tongue in cheek.

He never just said the craziest s--- for no reason (this is what one critic rightfully pointed out about Relapse... that it's almost like Em misunderstood his own artistry and went straight for sensationalism - Relapse was him just saying the craziest s--- he could think of, still had some depth and relevance to his life but it was much more that) and if people actually listen or think about the bars back in the day... he may have referenced serial killers or terrorists or terrorists events but always from a place of truth (regards to him being bullied, his issues with women in his life) or to make a point like letting you know what side of the fence he's on politically...

He's always been liberal, straight-forward. And he's also always been (Royce has said this) a hypochondriac, Royce said that recently - that he's "fucklng crazy" with how paranoid he is, so him saying that s--- about people wearing masks... and now he's going to end up in a coffin due to you coughing is real as f--- again to his character, not him just repeating a media narrative. The narrative might be wrong, but it's true to him and who he is, it's not like he's changed.

He always made the ordinary extraordinary. This style is good as f--- and the things he said and way he went about it... rather than 'let me just say the craziest s--- for no reason'... meh, that's easy; finding a way to say what you really think in an interesting and cool way... much harder.

Best verse in as long as I can remember.

Hope this style is not wasted on just this one verse though. Hoping to h--- this is next album style.

Mar 29, 2024
  4. Michael Myers

Michael Myers Moderator

Jul 11, 2020
    Exactly. Like I'm not gonna say he's on his prime level cuz he ain't, but after all the trash we got its nice to see his music being solid again

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  5. The Moon Man

Jul 11, 2020
    I think the best album will be the closest he gets to his prime. Hopefully some chilled out flows incoming

Tal, Mudkip, ETERNAL and 4 others like this.
    Tal, Mudkip, ETERNAL and 4 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  6. Chaotic Progress

Jul 11, 2020
    Naw, not even close

modli, JEB and Marshall III like this.
    modli, JEB and Marshall III like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  7. Chaotic Progress

Jul 11, 2020
    This style is quite similar to 'Lord Above'... which was Dec 2019.

MTBMB was obviously finished before that to be released Jan 2020... I think that album was a transition from Kam / fast raps...

I've been thinking for a while now the only way he can sound fresh is to do a total flip to something relaxed but still interesting. This is it.

Fact 'Lord Above' was 8 months ago and this style... he's still doing... and he would have seen the great feedback from both - am guessing this is the next style for the next album, for sure. Hope he doesn't F it up by tryna mix old styles with it.

Tal, Mudkip, ETERNAL and 9 others like this.
    Tal, Mudkip, ETERNAL and 9 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  8. Marshall III

Jul 11, 2020
    Shady had a nice flow and subject matter on this Cudi track. Great transition too.

ImHereBitch, Tal, Mudkip and 5 others like this.
    ImHereBitch, Tal, Mudkip and 5 others like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  9. KING AND I

Jul 11, 2020
    I remember that 50 Сent created such an album in 2010, when he had a tour in Europe. The album was called Blue Magic. It is a pity that he never released that album.

Well, that would be great if Em and 50 would release disco rap albums.

ETERNAL and GrandTheftVirginity5 like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  10. Jerome

Jul 11, 2020
    Black Magic b

& thank god he never released this tape.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  11. PistolPistol

PistolPistol Inappropriate? So be it. I don't see it..

Jul 11, 2020
    Eminem’s political views make me want to stop listening to him altogether after 1 trillion years of being a fan. It’s a weird cross roads

Guma likes this.
    Guma likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  12. PistolPistol

Jul 11, 2020
    No he just basically raps CNN lyrics.

Guma likes this.
    Guma likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  13. KING AND I

Jul 11, 2020

And this is also a potential track from that disco album. It is a pity that he did not release that album. You just don’t understand that in different countries different tracks of the same artists may be popular.

Revival was more popular in Europe than the Kamikaze. But in the USA it was the other way around.

In Europe, they do not like rappity rap. If Eminem wants to continue to be popular in Europe, let him release something like Revival 2 or a disco rap album. Otherwise, he will be forgotten outside the United States in the near future. If you live in Europe, then here is a completely different vibe, these are not states.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  14. The Moon Man

Jul 11, 2020
    [QUOTE="SPACE BOUND, post: 3348437, member: 27092190"

And this is also a potential track from that disco album. It is a pity that he did not release that album. You just don’t understand that in different countries different tracks of the same artists may be popular.

Revival was more popular in Europe than the Kamikaze. But in the USA it was the other way around.

In Europe, they do not like rappity rap. If Eminem wants to continue to be popular in Europe, let him release something like Revival 2 or a disco rap album. Otherwise, he will be forgotten outside the United States in the near future. If you live in Europe, then here is a completely different vibe, these are not states.[/QUOTE]

What even is disco rap? I don't know but I don't want it.

Guma and Z Gangsta like this.
    Guma and Z Gangsta like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  15. KING AND I

Jul 11, 2020

they did something similar and it was very popular in Europe. perhaps in the USA these tracks did not become hits, but in Europe these tracks sounded absolutely everywhere.

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  16. JulnHT

Jul 11, 2020
    Image he‘s gonna release another album by the end of the year

Mar 29, 2024
  17. Mikey

Jul 11, 2020
    Dance music & techno music is no longer that popular in Europe anymore.

Drake,Travis Scott are the biggest artists in the world. Billie Eilish is huge too.
    Your living in the past.

Guma and Sinis7er like this.
    Guma and Sinis7er like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  18. PistolPistol

Jul 11, 2020

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  19. PistolPistol

Jul 11, 2020
    Doesn’t fit the agenda of the oppressed little kids today that have no opportunities because they stay too long in their moms basement

0 0
    Mar 29, 2024
  20. The Moon Man

Jul 11, 2020

:nahgirl:

Z Gangsta likes this.
    Z Gangsta likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024
Live Thread