SNL interview: met with filmmaker Tom Schiller

Started by lil uzi vert stan, Jul 15, 2020, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. lil uzi vert stan

Jul 15, 2020
    hi guys - figured since we're all scheming for a crown or red flame these days I would share my latest piece. pls click/RT!

i spoke with SNL's first truly great short filmmaker, tom schiller. you've likely seen at least one of his pieces before [gif below]. @WPG will appreciate the town i met him in reminded me ALOT of stars hollow.

https://www.vulture.com/2020/07/snl-tom-schiller-interview.html

[​IMG]

M Solo, gdot, Ricky and 8 others like this.
    M Solo, gdot, Ricky and 8 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  2. DKC

DKC hank trill

Jul 15, 2020
    @Slyk I can't find the bill murray banner so I had to do the next best thing and use tekashi 6ix9ine, is it gone?

Apr 16, 2024
  3. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Jul 15, 2020
    "The night before shooting, John had been out late partying. Early on the morning of the s---t we picked him up in a van that had a small bed in the back, and despite swerving and driving fast, I was amazed that he slept like a baby as we drove out to the cemetery location in Queens. I was also amazed that he put in a great performance despite being hungover. In addition, without rehearsal, he hit every mark — every gravestone — perfectly the first take"
    [​IMG]

gdot, Ricky, Ordinary Joel and 2 others like this.
    gdot, Ricky, Ordinary Joel and 2 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024
  4. Antman

Antman No Cap

Jul 15, 2020
    “The night before shooting, John had been out late partying. Early on the morning of the s---t we picked him up in a van that had a small bed in the back, and despite swerving and driving fast, I was amazed that he slept like a baby as we drove out to the cemetery location in Queens.

I actually chuckled

and the love for Bill Murray is always nice

this was a really great interview. You’re really good with your your questions and s---

GOAT tbh

Apr 16, 2024
  5. Slyk

Slyk God made a prophet.

Jul 15, 2020
    :') was wondering who made that subtitle.. i didn't remove any images when i did the cleanup -- i just re-categorized. misc1-3 are still a mess though. i just went through those and didn't see bill murray. best guess is that it's one of the images that are no longer available in misc2 since there's a lot there. i can't create a new banner atm, but can hop in on a few hours once done w/ work

Ricky, DKC, Ordinary Joel and 2 others like this.
    Ricky, DKC, Ordinary Joel and 2 others like this.
    Apr 16, 2024