A YT Series about Ancient Cities...

Started by CSA, Jan 23, 2021, in Entertainment Add to Reading List

1. CSA

CSA Architect

Jan 23, 2021
    Hi guys, for those who might be interested, I'd like to share my YT series called "Go Ancient" which I created from the footages I shot when I travelled to some Historic, Ancient cities usually located in my own country. I like to visit remains of those very old cities, and we have full of old Greek, Roman city remains everywhere so I'm lucky in that sense. I have been to a lot of ancient cities but I have started recording videos this summer so there aren't much to see yet.

Anyway, the series has 2 short seasons with the second one still going on so, I wanna share all 3 episodes of first season and maybe you might subscribe and keep watching the second season as I'll be releasing episodes each week.

First season took place in 3 ancient cities in Turkey, one of them is very well known and popular called Hierapolis (Some may know it from the white travertines located in the edges of the city), the others are not much popular but sure, has some precious works to offer. Without further ado, here are the short and quick videos you can experience those ancient cities.

EPISODE 1 - HIERAPOLIS

EPISODE 2 - SAGALASSOS

EPISODE 3 - KAUNOS

Thanks 4 your interest :)

Mar 29, 2024
  2. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Jan 23, 2021
    Dope! Ancient history and advanced civilzations are mad interesting

Ordinary Joel and CSA like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  3. CSA

CSA Architect

Jan 23, 2021
    Nice to see someone interested. I'm currently putting out videos from Ayutthaya Historic city in Thailand which has very interesting remains from 14th century (Not as old as those but still very old), so check them out too, if you're interested. Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I'll be visiting more places like this in Turkey this summer...

Ordinary Joel and Chrollo like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Chrollo like this.
    Mar 29, 2024
  4. Chrollo

Chrollo ♱ كرولو

Jan 23, 2021
    Will do! Yeah I was planning to do a whole historic egypt trip last summer, since I'm half egyptian myself but Covid ruined that lol. Well, maybe it's not that bad since Cairos new museum hasn't opened yet and they continiously unearth new findings in Saqquara. Now I can include those spots in my plan

Mar 29, 2024
  5. Altereagle416

Jan 25, 2021
    Bookmarking for later

Mar 29, 2024
  6. CSA

CSA Architect

Jan 25, 2021
    Egypt, another fascinating place to see... Well, covid sure screwed all of us with travelling plans. I feel lucky that I went to Thailand just before a month the whole world went on a lockdown lol. Hope, it'll all be good sooner and you can go to Egypt :)

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 29, 2024