Lloyd Banks grey sweatpants HUGE SALE please buy it

Started by poopdogg, Jan 13, 2022, in Music Add to Reading List

1. poopdogg

poopdogg Retired

Jan 13, 2022
    Guys on bvnkvault u can get the lloyd banks grey sweater for ONLY 52 bucks instead or 70!
    B4 yall nerds and virgins are cryin again about tha money just because yall spend everything in world of warcraft and magic cards i will tell u something about this product.
    Yall remember my homie pete? When i robbed him on his house party and piped his girl? Today i wanted to apologize to him even tho i wasnt guilty but u know #newyearnewme
    So what happened is i went to his house and rang the bell. By chance his girl opened the door and said to me „what are you doing here? I am calling the cops“ i said to her that she should stfu and get pete so i can apologize to him. She said pete is not here because he is on a league of legends lan party somewhere in Lafayette Louisiana, b---- a--- town. She noticed my d-ck through my lloyd banks grey sweater and said to me u know what? Lets f---. Sadly i piped again d--- it but u see this s--- is worth gold #buyitnow

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    Ordinary Joel and Jerome like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Jerome like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  2. Trackz

Trackz BARCODE

Jan 13, 2022
    wtf? i'm so confused.

Ordinary Joel and poopdogg like this.
    Ordinary Joel and poopdogg like this.
    Apr 23, 2024
  3. poopdogg

poopdogg Retired

Jan 13, 2022
    d--- alread sold out on bvnkvault yall better get quick next time. Merchandise is flying off the shelves #COTI #AOTY #independent

Ordinary Joel and thecanibus like this.
    Ordinary Joel and thecanibus like this.
    Apr 23, 2024