Started by Mike Tyson, Dec 23, 2014, in Music Add to Reading List

1. Lieutenant R

May 4, 2022

diamond plaque

Mar 28, 2024
  2. NoRoleModelz

May 4, 2022
    I listened to this yesterday, Cole you're welcome

Ordinary Joel, Head Bussa and KLD3816 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  3. NoRoleModelz

May 4, 2022
    Cole went Diamond without a video. He's really the GOAT

Mar 28, 2024
  4. Head Bussa

May 4, 2022
    D-Day now in Spatial Audio on Apple Music. Sounding crisp

Mar 28, 2024
  5. Uncle Luke

Uncle Luke Currency means nothing if you still ain't free.

May 4, 2022
    So the black star album not gon be on all streaming ?

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  6. Rikki g

May 4, 2022
    Can’t wait to listen to Dots album but only way he outsells Cole is if it’s a double disc

Ordinary Joel and NoRoleModelz like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  7. Head Bussa

May 5, 2022

Mar 28, 2024
  8. Head Bussa

May 5, 2022
    Risky. He shouldn’t be talking about this online. Report it. Have a lawyer write a cease & desist. He’s asking for trouble openly talking about killing whoever it is

Mar 28, 2024
  9. Whitney Michelle

Whitney Michelle Black child, come and share your black cloud.

May 5, 2022

Ordinary Joel and NoRoleModelz like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  10. Head Bussa

May 6, 2022
    JID saying how he has a legit stalker and how his boys are gonna find him and smoke him @Whitney Michelle

Not smart to take it into your own hands like that unless the stalker attacks him or someone in his crew first

Ordinary Joel and KLD3816 like this.
    Ordinary Joel and KLD3816 like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  11. Head Bussa

May 6, 2022
    Harlow album is pure garbage. No originality. Flows sound the same on every track.

Thought he had potential after What’s Poppin and Tyler Herro but I was dead wrong. He’s trying so hard to make a hit on every single song. Very little introspection.

Timberlake feature sucks. What happened to him? He’s warshed. Added nothing to that track. Sucks!

Drake feature is the highlight

Ordinary Joel and Rikki g like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  12. Rikki g

May 7, 2022
    Oh man, I thought that s--- was fire. I wasn’t expecting to like it but I thought he stepped it up big time.

Mar 28, 2024
  13. Uncle Luke

May 8, 2022
    I’m listening right now, s--- straight imo lol.. I think dudes be hating on jack Harlow cause bro white, which is goofy as h--- imo. I be seeing the lil hate on social media lol. Truth is bruh rap better than 80% of these n----s in the game right now, and he white doing it, and n----s hate it lol. All these n----s caught up in trying to sound the same, ain’t rapping bout s--- but killing their opps. Black people are their own worst enemy.. and them fake woke hip hop heads, swear any white dude come in the game and start killing s--- he a plant lol, when the truth is dudes just be dropping good music lol. Instead of calling the white boy out, call these goofy a--- n----s out that’s f---ing up our youth, got n----s out here knocking each other off like flies. n----s don’t want to discuss that tho, but want to make videos on how jack Harlow sound like drake… that’s the last things n----s need to be worried about lol

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    Mar 28, 2024
  14. Uncle Luke

May 8, 2022
    Heard Kendrick rapping rapping on this album.. and it’s a Nas feature… hopefully he does the opposite of what Cole been on lately lol (Cole been spitting, but he ain’t saying s--- really) and this me saying this, so you know something ain’t right lol, we need somebody to be a voice , with all this bs going on these days, all this killing and s---, we don’t need Cole contributing to that bs with the raps (rapping bout STICKS and all that goofy s---) . Been feeling like Cole been trying to prove some kind of point , ever since no name called him out he been on some other s--- lol. Hopefully Kendrick ain’t fold and stood on his s---

but ima hold off , til I hear it ….

Mar 28, 2024
  15. Whitney Michelle

Whitney Michelle Black child, come and share your black cloud.

May 8, 2022
    I agree Cole ain't shooting nobody so idk why he's rapping about it, but you can't rely on celebrities to fix the world. Cole says stop the violence in a song, these idiots are gonna immediately stop? Of course not. And there's nothing wrong with him bragging and boasting in songs, people are multifaceted. That's why that girl thought she could come for him because of the things he rapped about, like he's expected to be out here protesting. You have to let people be sometimes. A lot of these gestures are just performative anyway. You see as soon as all that stuff dies down no one is on that activist stuff anymore.

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Uncle Luke

May 8, 2022
    Ain’t say nothing bout the bragging.. he can do that. I understand people got 2 sides lol. That’s why he is my favorite rapper. Shiddd, Tupac my favorite rapper since I was lil , and we all know what he was about lol. I get all that, but them gun bars I’m not defending that s--- lol. Especially that Cole a grown a--- man rapping the s---.. if he was rapping like that earlier on in his younger days then I get it, but it’s like bro going backwards with the s---.. The s--- hitting home cause where I’m from young people are dying left and right and the s--- is not right.. and I understand rappers are not gon save the world, but if people honestly think these rappers are not influencing the youth to k---, then you not seeing this s--- for what it is. the music is influencing this s--- frfr, it’s always been like this , but the last few years it’s like these young dudes going crazy out here. and it’s coinciding with the music tbr…. All these young dudes rap, and what they rapping bout???? KILLING AND MORE KILLING. All these dudes getting murdered and you go to their social media, all them lil n----s rap, and they all rap about the same s---, I understand n----s got oops fr in the streets, but g.d., ain’t s--- else to LIFE???????? I’m seeing this s--- first hand. They called for an state of emergency in my city cause dudes killing like crazy. And it’s the young black dudes……. Need more middle childs, that s--- was balanced.. but ima chill, cause he just been on this wave during this feature run. His album might be on some whole other s--- lol. It’s like it’s a dark cloud over our people dawg, and something gotta be done. What??? I ain’t got the answers, all I know is the music is influencing it.

hargydon and Ordinary Joel like this.
    hargydon and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Mar 28, 2024
  17. Uncle Luke

May 8, 2022
    Ironic as h--- they got that song STICK on the tape then a few songs later Cozz rapped what he rapped on starting 5 lol

Mar 28, 2024
  18. Rikki g

May 8, 2022
    I think the albums gonna be totally different. He’s on his “best rapper alive” run, getting verses off, getting bars off. The Off-season was really the only non-concept album he’s ever done and it still had a concept lol. I feel like he’s always used the features to just get bars off and the albums to paint a complete picture.

But it is poetic how stuff comes around. All those criticisms of KOD were foul at the time and just look even worse now. Like that’s what the game needs now. It was ahead of its time fr and it’s aged really well musically. And with Noname dissing him. People were capping then and maybe people are little less fake about it now but time will show that Cole was just being honest and expressing himself. And, IMO, that should actually be all that’s expected of another human.

Mar 28, 2024
  19. Uncle Luke

May 8, 2022
    I never understood the backlash for that song. He was just responding and expressing his thoughts like you said. Guess I shouldn’t be on these young dudes a--- about their music , they just expressing themselves through the music, but how this s--- even get like this?

Mar 28, 2024
  20. Rikki g

May 8, 2022
    The noname thing was just some by the numbers internet bs. That was the outrage of that day and then on to the next one. Cole played it right to just be like, I said what I said and kept it rolling. I never met one living breathing person that heard that song and was offended by it. We’re fr living in a cultural nadir man. Internet culture, movies/tv, art, music. s----s trash.

With the street music, there’s just unfortunately not a great alternative to it right now. I’m no Jack stan or even really a fan but there’s just not many (any?) under 25 artists that are really trying to make it like that. It’s sad man. I love that Cole/Drake/Kendrick are still relevant because that’s my era but they really shouldn’t be the biggest rap artists at this point, over a decade in the game. It’s not like in 2012, the biggest artists were like 50 or like Ludacris or something. Same thing as 2002, it’s not like Rakim or LL we’re running the game. Idk maybe it would’ve been Pop, X or Juice? I’m not sure. I’m just sad that nobody seems to even want to be that guy.

Ordinary Joel and Uncle Luke like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Uncle Luke like this.
    Mar 28, 2024