Eminem New Album discussion thread (confirmed this year)

Started by RetiredAccount, Dec 6, 2020, in Eminem Add to Reading List

1. Bostex

Aug 16, 2022
    [​IMG]

Apr 18, 2024
  2. cz1nonly

Aug 16, 2022
    Em can take his time with this diss, and save the reply for his album, whether it’s a song from the album
    Or just promo before the album.

Game used it for a buzz so it’s fair for Em to do the same

Modli2 likes this.
    Modli2 likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  3. FreedomSensei

FreedomSensei Ahsoka Tano

Aug 16, 2022
    Stan 3 MMLP3

Modli2 likes this.
    Modli2 likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  4. Bostex

Aug 16, 2022
    I really was hoping others would come out in support of Game's insults so we could get Kamikaze 2.

Apr 18, 2024
  5. Lucy

Lucy #1

Aug 16, 2022
    Well I called you a b---- what more you want? Ffs needy c----

NotSoSlimFranky, JMG and CARNIFEX like this.
    NotSoSlimFranky, JMG and CARNIFEX like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  6. cz1nonly

Aug 16, 2022
    A trip down memory lame - The reactions to “Foolish Pride” from rappers

What was also interesting was many artists reaction to the tapes:

MACK 10: “White dudes can’t say [n*gga], especially if they’re saying it in a negative way. If he’s saying, ‘That’s my n*gga,’ that’s different. But if you’re saying it in a negative way, I’ma think that sh-t is racist. Then rap and everything go out the window.”

CROOKED I: “I think the dude is an incredible lyricist, but if you’re a racist, you get no support. If we support a racist, we cutting our own throat. If he’s racist like that, he gotta fall to the side. I want to see him on TV publicly apologize to Black women.”

SKILLZ: “If you say the word ******’ out of anger and frustration and call a girl a Black bi-ch, I’m pretty sure you’ll say it again. I don’t think it’s not a word he hasn’t used since then. Bottom line is I don’t appreciate Eminem using the word ******. As soon as I read his statement, I knew something was fishy. He said he was dating a girl who was ‘African-American’! I’ve never heard him use the term ‘African American’ in his whole life, which made the whole statement look suspect to me. It’s the classic example of someone getting caught and being outta character when they try to explain themselves. It all sounds the same. Sorta like his beats”

JOE BUDDEN: “I don’t know what the fu-kk is wrong with him. I love Black women. You almost really do want to believe him, but that type of attitude really can’t be excused, I don’t care how old you were. I don’t really know if it will affect his career, but I think he should apologize. I just hope he doesn’t have those same views today.”

FREDDIE FOXXX: “The bottom line is this: The fact that Eminem is White doesn’t have any reflection on him being a dope MC. But he’s definitely equivalent to Elvis Presley in a sense that Elvis only thought that Black people were good enough to either be his servant, or anything in a type of servitude for him. His goal is to do better than the people he stole from. At the end of the day, what else do you expect from a White man? I’m sure he used the N-word a whole lot of times outside of this.”

STYLES P: “His fu-king teeth should have been knocked out—that’s my reaction. But all the Black people who are sucking his c*ck should be ashamed of themselves. If it was a Black *****, they would have k*lled his a*s. I can’t say something too wrong ’cause he on my label. If he apologizes, it’ll be aiight. If not, that’s fu-ked up.”

PAUL WALL : “If he made it as a racist song, then h--- yeah he’s wrong for it. That’s very stereotypical for him to say that all Black girls want your money. That’s like saying all gay people got AIDS. If he don’t want to date Black girls, that’s cool with me. That’s just more for me. He wrong for it, but he wrong for most of the sh-t he do.”

BUN B (UGK): “When did he realize he was wrong for saying that? When he got caught? It’s no way that song should have been still out there like that. Nobody should have gotten a copy of that. If he didn’t want nobody to hear it, he should have never put it on record, he had 10 years to find that tape.”

KILLER MIKE : “This is a Black and Latino culture and art form. If you’re not sensitive to that, then your card is gonna be pulled. I haven’t heard the song, but I’m not in favor of White men bashing Black women. I don’t think people are gonna tolerate that.”

PETEY PABLO: “It’s a shocking situation ’cause he’s always been a great MC to me and for this to be the case, he’s like Elvis. I don’t think you can really apologize for that because if you call me a ******, then to me, that’s always on your mind and that’s what you think about us and that’s the way you look at me.”

Dr. Michael Eric Dyson (university of Pennsylvania): “Eminem certainly needs to apologize—not just offer the excuse of his youth to deny the racist beliefs that abound. Even if he was just ‘blowing off steam’ as an angry kid, why resort to racist lyrics to denigrate his former girlfriend? His explanation fails to acknowledge the hurtful beliefs that have prevailed for centuries, beliefs that he appropriated and circulated through his lyrics. Further, he has refused to admit that such poisonous beliefs are a threat to the very music he loves, and also to the people who have been responsible for creating the culture he has benefited from, making him wealthy by his own admission.”

MALIK SHABAZZ (NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY): “There’s clearly two standards for Black and White celebrity figures when it comes to acts they have done or allegedly committed. … You have Michael Jackson allegedly molesting children and he’s being attacked with the full force of every media in the country. … You have Kobe Bryant in the same situation, but with Eminem—who is on tape making racist comments that reveal what he feels about Black people—everything is being suppressed…. He can’t be allowed to get away with a mere retraction when the evidence on him is already in.… His Black fans should remember this and it should reflect in his future record sales.”

IRV GOTTI: “I’m a person who loves Black women. I been around Black women all my life, so I’m a defender of them. What bothers me more than the actual tape is his comment that he was dating an African American woman at the time. His words are far worse than the tape. If he would have said, ‘I was freestyling, I needed something to rhyme with lack itch, I didn’t know what I was doing,’ that’s still not an excuse, but that would have been better. Knowing this is what you think of Black women—that they *****es,sl*ts, hos—I ain’t never gonna ride with that.”

ESHAM: “8 Mile was full of so much garbage that it was crazy. … He’s just a racist and the whole movie has racist overtones. It was fictitious and, once again, he was just using the culture and twisting it up in his own little sick way for the masses.”

LAZY LAZE (M.O.P): “White America has that same programmed disdain and lack of respect for Black people, and like a battered wife, we are just supposed to excuse it. We have to stand up for ourselves and hold people accountable for their actions, whether it’s Eminem, Bush or the Boston Red Sox—they wouldn’t sign a Black free agent till 1992!”

CRAZY LEGS (ROCK STEADY CREW): “I feel there is a huge double standard when it come to mainstream media holding people not of color accountable for their actions. If this had been someone of color, careers would have been lost by now. What Eminem has done is something that has to be taken seriously. At the same time, I feel that as a person of color, I would like to see our own people stop treating things like what he said as something that only we can do and not check each other when we do it.”

NIKKI GIOVANNI: “I’m not a fan of Eminem and it was a profound disappointment. He had to know that this was not acceptable and what he didn’t expect is that somebody would say something to him. Eminem and the White boys who want to do rap have to grow up. You are just not allowed to be a bigot. … It’s like [Eminem] floated a balloon politically, and he wanted to see who’s gonna s---t it down. Now they’re putting a spin on it like, ‘I’m sorry.’ Somehow, young, White people seem to think they can do anything and then say ‘I’m sorry.’ But that doesn’t get it. It just doesn’t get it.”

JIMMY HENCHMAN: “It would be a travesty if Eminem did not apologize to our community [of women]. As Americans, we’re entitled to The Source.… As Americans, we’re entitled to free speech by the first amendment.”

SUGE KNIGHT (CEO, death ROW RECORDS) “First off, I am definitely supporting The Source on this, because they have been representing for Hip-Hop since day one. I not only fault Eminem but the people around him, who knew about this all along—including Dr. Dre. I don’t support anyone who [says they are] down with Hip-Hop and is trying to defend this racist muthafu**a. I’ve watched beefs go on in Hip-Hop where guys are ready to go to war with each other and hold grudges for years, but this is way worse and some people are ready to dismiss it. My mother is Black, my sister and my two daughters, so when he talks about Black women, there is no forgiving him.”

Put under the pressure to respond, Eminem acknowledged that it was he recorded the song at the age of 16 out of anger of a black girlfriend doing him wrong. Whats fishy about the story is that not only has this black girl never came full surface but also the fact that Eminem’s label Interscope wanted to sue the Source and take the legal action made it look more suspicious. Even though Eminem “apologized” for his comments, Theres still some unanswered questions about this.

This clearly got under Eminem’s skin and its evident on Encore where he sounded so unfocused and seemed to be obviously drained from the beef going on. Em would go on to release mediocre diss records such as Bully before going into exile following the death of his best friend Proof. He would release songs here and there but they all lacked focus and seemingly very uninspired considering what was going on with Em’s life.

The Aftermath:

Eminem would eventually reclaim his spot among his peers in 2009-2010 by kicking his drug habit and dropping 2 number one selling albums with Relapse and Recovery

Benzino on the other hand would be fired from The Source magazine as well as no longer not putting out as much music. He did so happen to use his connects to restart a new magazine titled the Hip Hop Weekly which is like the Urban Gossip magazine and its performing very strongly in the magazine market.

Modli2 and asvdawg like this.
    Modli2 and asvdawg like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  7. Concept

Concept destruction breeds creation

Aug 16, 2022
    Hear me out

Eminem x Aurora

Apr 18, 2024
  8. Chuny

Chuny +

Aug 16, 2022

Source: https://escobar300.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/eminem-vs-benzino-beef-revisited/

Next time, include that.

Apr 18, 2024
  9. J630

J630 Annoying af

Aug 16, 2022
    Remember when people said that a Britney & Eminem song was on the way?

Apr 18, 2024
  10. Concept

Aug 16, 2022
    DE8AF339-4B17-4BCF-BC51-A9A2322F67AC.jpeg

ETERNAL likes this.
    ETERNAL likes this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  11. Concept

Aug 16, 2022

THE SAGA and Crookedeye like this.
    THE SAGA and Crookedeye like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  12. TheBorgerShop

TheBorgerShop Baconator

Aug 16, 2022

Apr 18, 2024
  13. Justin Trudeau

Justin Trudeau OH CANADA

Aug 16, 2022
    Public sex

[​IMG]

Winterindecember and Modli2 like this.
    Winterindecember and Modli2 like this.
    Apr 18, 2024
  14. DontKnow

Aug 16, 2022
    Dropping only 44% is not even that bad tho

Apr 18, 2024
  15. Bostex

Aug 16, 2022
    Game not even top 10 with an Eminem diss on there haha

Apr 18, 2024
  16. jankland

jankland In My Cringe Arc.

Aug 16, 2022
    Olivia Rodrigo outsold, W.

Apr 18, 2024
  17. Chaotic Progress

Chaotic Progress Next Up... Em! April 26th.

Aug 17, 2022
    Ironically racist statement by Freddie foxxxxxx (how many f---ing x's do you need in ya name son?) ''what else do you expect from a white man?", so; you're criticizing racism whilst being racist. Makes sense.

Also Malik made a point against himself, he said Michael Jackson is being blasted for child molesting yet Eminem is getting away with racism... uh, you just made the reverse point? so racism is worse than child molesting? Wtf.

Also all these black guys are full of s--- with the 'double standards' s---, yeah, that is the other way around - I'm from the UK and our racism is near non existent, especially compared to America; but all I see from America is black people being racist asf and the stupid liberal media just being like 'YEAH, WHITE MALES ARE RACIST AND TOTALLY s--- AND EVERY BLACK PERSON EVER IS AMAZING!' and racist comments from black people being praised. Ridiculous.

f--- all races. f--- dividing and grouping yourself by the colour of your skin. Dumbest s--- ever.

Apr 18, 2024
  18. UofLCard

UofLCard MCMXC

Aug 17, 2022
    Why are you being so pissy recently? Whatever is going on in your life, I’m sorry.

Apr 18, 2024
  19. Crookedeye

Crookedeye Skrrrt

Aug 17, 2022
    Who is this

Apr 18, 2024
  20. Dark Horse

Dark Horse John 3:16

Aug 17, 2022
    i wonder if em will drop relapse 2 this year hmm

ETERNAL likes this.
    ETERNAL likes this.