Jun 6, 2023
    I miss tom brady

Detroit24 likes this.
    Detroit24 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  3. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Jun 7, 2023
    @Detroit24 I agree with your assessment on Oliver. I haven’t seen him play a lot, but based on what I have seen….it seems like he’s underachieved based on how high he was drafted

in other news your boy Josh Allen is on the cover of madden 24. Do you believe in the madden curse?

Detroit24 likes this.
    Detroit24 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  4. Detroit24

Jun 7, 2023
    i did previously. But couple guys have def defeated that curse lol

i hope Allen doesn’t get injured or fall off this year….buffalo bills Super Bowl window is closing…got 1 or 2 years left with this main core…

heard rumors that dalvin cook might be released by your Vikings and make his way to join his bro in Buffalo…also rumors of d Hopkins…bills want to go all in maybe…afc keeps getting stronger

What do you think of your squad heading into training camp?

love your draft pick of Jordan Addison to tag him with Jefferson…should be fun to watch…also the 2 defensive players from lsu and usc should be solid contributors right away to your d….what’s your expectations this year?

TimmyT likes this.
    TimmyT likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  5. dna hits

Jun 7, 2023
    The Bills need a solid rb because they aren’t going to win the AFC just throwing. Allen gives up reckless interceptions in big games. He hasn’t shown a clutch gene. The AFC is going to be stacked for a while. Imagine if the Dolphins get a solid qb for that WR core. That’s where Rodgers should have went. The Jets will actually be fun to watch this year. If the line sucks I’d think Rodgers would just throw them under the bus. That would be a solid veteran threat to Mahomes if the team works out.

Detroit24 likes this.
    Detroit24 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  6. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Jun 10, 2023
    i hope von miller can come back and still be a difference maker for your bills. he's a first ballot hall of famer, but he's getting up there in years and it's difficult to come back from those big injuries once you're older like is.

it sounds like the vikings have let go of Cook. i'm not surprised because he's a running back and they don't last long. we should still be very good on offense. the question is how good the defense will be. lots of changes. we'll have a new defensive coordinator and a lot of new faces on defense. honestly i'm not too optimistic about the defense but hopefully they prove me wrong.

i don't think we'll do as good as last season. NFC North is gonna be interesting this season with no more Rodgers. i say that because the packers dominated the nfc north under rodgers. i mean they didn't win the division every year but they did most years...

Detroit24 likes this.
    Detroit24 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  7. Detroit24

Jun 10, 2023
    you’re right…if your defence improves I think you win the division…Chicago, Detroit and Green Bay don’t scare me if I’m the Vikings with that potent offense…those defensive high draft picks have to contribute right away which I think they can

von Miller is perfect example as to why this is a closing window for bills Super Bowl chances…the defence is getting older…our secondary is established but for how long…injuries hurt us last year…if these older guys get injured again could be a repeat disappointing year for high expectations bills have…we are also hoping cook takes the next step this year…become his older brother

Apr 19, 2024
  8. Detroit24

Jun 10, 2023
    you’re right I think they are hoping James cook takes that next step…becomes his older bro

Apr 19, 2024
  9. Detroit24

Jun 12, 2023

Apr 19, 2024
  10. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Jun 12, 2023
    :mjcry:

Detroit24 likes this.
    Detroit24 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  11. Detroit24

Jul 14, 2023

Apr 19, 2024
  12. Detroit24

Jul 30, 2023

Apr 19, 2024
  13. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Aug 14, 2023
    @Detroit24 your division should be interesting. if the patriots somehow won the AFC East (which i know isn't likely) i'd be surprised. but i won't be surprised one bit if any of the other 3 teams take the division. my point is...it should be a very competitive division.

i have no clue who's going to win the NFC North. as crazy as it sounds, it could be the lions. many people are predicting this will be a breakout year for bears QB justin fields, but i don't think their TEAM is that good, which is why i don't believe in the bears. jordan love for the packers might end up being good, but this is his FIRST YEAR starting and QB's usually aren't that good right off the bat. if you put a gun to my head and made me pick a division winner, i'd pick the lions

@Enigma your cowboys are loaded. i know the eagles are too but i think you guys can keep up with them in the division. to me, the giants overachieved last season. i don't see them doing as good this season. the commanders have a good enough roster, but their glaring weakness is obviously QB. this division should be between the eagles and cowboys

@dna hits you guys usually rule your division but boy have times changed. hopefully kenny pickett keeps improving but the steelers don't stand a chance in this division. it'll be interesting to see if watson can get back to playing the way he did before the off-field stuff. this division, like the AFC East, should be very competitive. 3 of the 4 teams are loaded.

The Product and Detroit24 like this.
    The Product and Detroit24 like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  14. Detroit24

Aug 14, 2023
    really eh…you don’t like your Vikings to win the division? It’s theirs for the taking…I’m sure bears and lions will be better but Vikings have to be the most talented team in that division…I think Green Bay should take a step back? I don’t believe in Jordan love from what I saw…I think Vikings win it even with lions/bears getting better…cousins is the best qb in the division

as for afc east…you’re absolutely right…I think Miami might actually win…bills will be favorite but it won’t shock me if they take a step back…the defence is a a year older…I’m hoping their old pieces still put a solid year together…hope Josh Allen can keep his productivity but not sure how realistic it is every year to expect more from him

in not confident in the jets…I think if they get 9/10wins it will be successful year…but it’s hard to transition over to a new team and system even for Aaron Rodgers…but I think they get 8wins and miss the playoffs…lol jets will find a way to mess it up

as for patriots I think they will be a mediocre team with Belichek doing his best to keep that defence huming… but they should try to get a top 10 draft pick if I was them…time for a new QB….Mac jones is on the hot seat…Belichek doesn’t have much years left….

Apr 19, 2024
  15. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Aug 14, 2023
    @NFLPickEm @TimmyT

Pick ems again this year?? Only a few weeks to go!

Apr 19, 2024
  16. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Aug 15, 2023
    @icecube yes we are going to do NFL Pick Em's again this year, i'll start the thread a couple weeks before the regular season starts

don't get me wrong, i could see the vikings finishing 1st in the nfc north, i'm just not as confident about it as you are. worst case scenario, i think we'll finish no worse than 2nd in our division. you gotta remember man, i'm a vikings fan, i'm used to being disappointed lol

i agree with you about the dolphins. if i had to pick a winner in that division right now, i'd pick miami. tua just has to stay healthy. he had a breakout season last year; he just couldn't stay on the field.

the jets just added dalvin cook. he's been productive with the vikings. i don't know how he'll do on a new team, though. the jets offensive line is shaky, so he might not do as well as he's done in the past. on top of that, rodgers isn't as mobile as he used to be--so he really needs that line to hold up if he's gonna be worth all that trade capital they gave to acquire him.

dna hits, Detroit24 and icecube like this.
    dna hits, Detroit24 and icecube like this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  17. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Aug 15, 2023
    can't wait for the jets to inevitably implode and Rodgers has a breakdown

Detroit24 likes this.
    Detroit24 likes this.
    Apr 19, 2024
  18. Detroit24

Aug 15, 2023
    agreed 100% that jets oline is shaky with means trouble for an old non mobile qb like Rodgers…they have the talent but I think it won’t work this year..,jets always find a way to screw it up…

You’re right a healthy tua changes everything for them last year

I hear you…ya have to be cautious with your own team..but they should be a playoff team either way…
    I just think Vikings have best QB and weapon…Jared Goff (mediocre) Justin fields (needs to make a big jump to be consistent) and Jordan love (unknown)

Apr 19, 2024
  19. dna hits

Aug 16, 2023
    This isn’t happening. There’s too much talent on the jets this year. They just need to improve pass/run blocking. If the jets were in the nfc, they’d easily be favorites to win the nfc.

Apr 19, 2024
  20. Tom Brady

Tom Brady "I'm a pretty good winner."

Aug 16, 2023
    I am unmoved by Zeke coming to NE

Apr 19, 2024
Live Thread