1. Worm

Worm Big Perm Big Worm

Mar 13, 2020
    getting the regular version next week

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  2. dna hits

Mar 13, 2020
    Oh ok cool. That’s what i was going to do. But i want to start a franchise mode this weekend. I just would rather have the physical copy. They made some cool upgrades I was watching online. It will be harder turning double plays. The graphics didn’t look any better than the previous Show.

And I did read this game will still play on the new PlayStation console, when it comes out. I didn’t know if Sony would re release it on the new console to make you buy it again.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  3. Kon

Kon

Mar 13, 2020
    Naw @dna hits i have Xbox and as far as I know they don’t even have an MLB game, it’s so lame. I haven’t played a good baseball game in years.

dna hits likes this.
    dna hits likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  4. Reed Richards

Mar 13, 2020
    My psn = IV__Sweatpants

Not an online player but I'll put it in here

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  5. dna hits

Mar 13, 2020
    d---. I have both, but honestly it’s worth buying the PS4 just for the mlb game. It’s the best sports series and the most realistic sports game you’re going to buy. Idk if you have a cartilages galore where you live, but it’s a gaming shop with Nintendo’s, Sega’s, old Mario games, ps1 games. And they sell a PS4 and controller for like $110. I found my old gameboy color, and bought an old gbc game for it while there and been playing it in the evenings with zero sports to watch. They actually give you good deals on trading in old games. They gave me $27 just for my resident evil gaiden gameboy game. If I had the box I would have kept it because it’s worth a lot more money then.

I’m going to buy their retron nes and snes HD console next. You can play any old nes or snes game on it and the graphics are great for how old the games are. And it’s only $75. And they have the same HD console but with a Sega attachment for $134. I really want to play mike tyson punch out. I never got a chance to play the game before. Where GameStop just rapes you when trading in games. Their games are always usually around $10 dollars cheaper than the same game at GameStop.

Kon likes this.
    Kon likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  6. dna hits

Mar 13, 2020
    The batting in this new show game is 1,000 times better. If you hit a ball dead center, you get awarded with mainly solid hits or home runs. To where in previous games, sometimes you would hit the ball perfect and you’d just line out. It would make you angry because the replay would show you hit the ball perfect. This game definitely fixed that issue.

And holy f--- Aaron Judge is over powered in this game. I never f----- with dynasty much. But since I wasted money on the $80 version, I get extra cards or points for dynasty mode. I’ll start a dynasty team up tomorrow. Hopefully that lets me pick Judge as my number 3 batter.

It’s basically the same pitching wise imo. I have to brush up on my pitching skills, and I’ll feel ready to jump right into online multiplayer.

One thing I don’t really like, is having to be in the green when releasing the ball to the base you’re throwing to. Some grounders I’ll start it and my f---ing short stop will let the ball bounce off his glove. I wish you could turn this off. I’m not sure if you can.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    DetroitDGAF likes this.
    DetroitDGAF likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  7. dna hits

Mar 14, 2020
    @Worm I got Judge on my dynasty team. Very first game he hit a home run for me. And Justin Turner, then CJ Cron came in for a RP and hit a HR. My lineup is solid. In batting order: The Benny Dracos!!!!!!!!!

CF: Luis Robert (92 speed)
    2B: Justin Turner
    3B: Dave Kingman
    RF: Aaron Judge
    1B: David Ortiz or 1B: CJ Cron (I would sell you Ortiz or trade when you get the game)
    LF: Khris Davis or Mike Tauchman
    C: Craig Biggio (Tom Murphy my other C)
    SS: Didi Gregarious

SP Rotation: Yu Darvish
    Jose Berrios
    Dennis Eckersley
    Frankie Montas
    Kyle Gibson

Also @Kon what do you think about my dynasty lineup so far? I really hope I didn’t f--- up not taking Babe Ruth in a deck, he was in as a SP. But he was only 75 overall and had better players to choose from. But that was the only time I saw Babe Ruth in a pack since. I’m disappointed in David Ortiz so far. I’m going to continue my franchise pirates team later. But man is their team weak. I’m having more fun playing dynasty atm.

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  8. Bojack

Mar 17, 2020

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  9. DKC

DKC hank trill

Apr 2, 2020
    @BIGFOOT I ended up copping Days Gone and am enjoying it from the little I played. However I have a a few questions about difficulty:

1. I decided to play on hard because I read on survivalist there’s no map or markers or anything and while that might be fun for a second play through I think I’d get frustrated wandering not being able to find stuff. I just finished the part where
    i snuck through a place swarming with zombies to get a gas pump from inside the gas station, and then boozer gets his arm burned by the rippers I think they’re called.
    I know it’s early on but the games been pretty easy for me so far. Does it get harder at all?

2. I’m confused what the difference between Hard and Hard II is, as well as Survivalist and Survivalist II. Are Hard II and Survivalist II harder? Are the #2’s just harder versions of each “mode” (hard being “regular,” survivalist being a more realistic one with no map/HUD/etc)?

basically if hard stays this easy and hard II is more difficult option I might wanna restart the game and do that while I’ve only sunk about an hour into the game. Cuz I like a decent amount of challenge.

Thanks!

BIGFOOT and Ordinary Joel like this.
    BIGFOOT and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  10. Guma

Guma Dobry ruski, martwy ruski

Apr 2, 2020

Ordinary Joel and Buddha like this.
    Ordinary Joel and Buddha like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  11. BIGFOOT

BIGFOOT More than a myth!

Apr 3, 2020
    Honestly, im about half way through, and it's been a breeze so far, but, big but, it's the hordes that are difficult, and you do encounter a fair amount of them throughout the game. The point to where you're at, i wouldn't restart tbh because it's so early in the game. Maybe bump up the difficulty... It's just those hordes, my bro.

Going back to what I was saying regarding myself being halfway through... I do believe the game gets more difficult, harder zombies, zombie wolves and bears LOL... I'm encountering some of those at the stage i am at.

Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Ordinary Joel and DKC like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  12. icecube

icecube West Coast is the Best Coast

Apr 3, 2020
    Waiting impatiently for that FF7r package to hit my doorstep.
    My brother has got it early already.

Ordinary Joel likes this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  13. BIGFOOT

Apr 3, 2020
    Make sure to disinfect all plastics, my bro.

Ordinary Joel and icecube like this.
    Ordinary Joel and icecube like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  14. icecube

Apr 3, 2020
    Will do! I never normally buy physical, I've only bought this because it's shipping early. Wish they'd just unlock the digital early.

Ordinary Joel and BIGFOOT like this.
    Ordinary Joel and BIGFOOT like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  15. BIGFOOT

Apr 3, 2020
    See i was different, i always bought physical, but then my disc drive died and stopped reading discs.

Not gonna lie, I'm wounded that they put bk the release date for TLOU2. Was going to get it on launch day due to this Quarantine mess we're in.

Apr 26, 2024
  16. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Apr 11, 2020
    Just found out that if you hold down the ps button on the controller for 10 seconds it turns off.

Apr 26, 2024
  17. icecube

Apr 11, 2020
    This article appeared on my Google Now feed as well. Can't understand why this is such a big deal though. Why would you want to turn the controller off but not the console?

Sign Language and Ordinary Joel like this.
    Apr 26, 2024
  18. Sign Language

Sign Language We miss you Screw

Apr 11, 2020
    I do it if I’m just watching Netflix or Youtube and want to conserve controller battery

Apr 26, 2024
  19. BIGFOOT

Apr 14, 2020
    @Big Cuntry how are you finding Days Gone so far, mate?

0 0
    Apr 26, 2024
  20. TimmyT

TimmyT The Bride

Apr 14, 2020
    Sony is offering two free games to PS4 owners for a limited time as part of an initiative to encourage people to stay at home.

"As part of PlayStation’s “Play At Home” initiative, PlayStation 4 owners can obtain a digital copy of Journey and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection for free starting tomorrow, April 15th, at 8PM ET until May 5th at 8PM ET. PS4 owners living in Germany and China will be given Journey and Knack 2. Each month, Sony already offers free digital games to PlayStation Plus subscribers; however, this new promotion is available to all users, regardless of having an active PlayStation Plus subscription.

Sony also wants players to keep in mind that game downloads may take longer. Last month, Sony announced it would be working with internet service providers to slow game download speeds to help preserve internet access in the US and Europe due to increased usage during the pandemic.

The new initiative also includes a $10 million creative fund to help independent game developers undergoing financial hardships due to the pandemic, said Jim Ryan, president and CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment"

Apr 26, 2024